Pages:
Author

Topic: Predictiing Cryptocurrency price.. Is it possible? - page 16. (Read 4131 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Yes it's possible, 'prediction' — they are just predictions and not the certainity, take them as grain of salt.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency is difficult for us to predict, sometimes going up in a short time and sometimes falling sharply at the same time, various ways are done to ensure the occurrence of cryptocurrency price movements, but in the end there are often price movements beyond what is predicted. I further see that the price movements of crypto currencies are often influenced by certain celebratory moments, and the chaos of world politics or economics. This is a cryptocurrency that we all know has a big risk of loss and promises big profits because the cryptocurrency is difficult for us to predict the price.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
How many times did we see those so called experts making lots of mistakes in their predictions?

A lot.

Which means means no one can call it accurately, lots of miss and hit and boom or bust. So step making bold prediction. If I have prediction they I will quietly keep it to myself and see how it goes for me. No need to brag it here in the forum if I hit or so that I won't also be like a fool if I miss it. You can listen to these so called experts, but still make your own decision.
Activity: 896
Merit: 10
As you know, the cryptocurrency market can see huge changes in a matter of few minutes, making it very unpredictable. However, there are some fundamental factors which can influence the prices of any cryptocurrency. Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends 
(2) Historical volume trends. So,  there can not be a single and concrete prediction of any Cryptocurrency because of the very nature of cryptocurrency.

What is your view about Cryptocurrency price?

What i think is predict of price is definitely possible by the charts but it is not a foolproof plan and there is still possibilities that the price might go the other way as what is predicted.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
Yes, maybe we can predict the price of cryptocurrency, but don't just predict that you have the right analysis because this involves results, it's not easy especially with market conditions that are still up and down like now and nobody knows whether the predictions you make are right or not yet
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Since you were asking if we can predict the price of cryptocurrency, the answer is yes. It's only a prediction,meaning we were just guessing what to happen in the future by using and relying into technical analisis, graphs and historical trends.
and everyone can predict, but each prediction is not always right, because the market is unpredictable and no one knows what the future of the market will be like.
we can guess by looking at the current market movements so we can predict the market will go up or down next.
all of that is not necessarily true and because it is purely from the market, and until now Crypto is experiencing a bad condition, even though in the previous year people estimated that by the beginning of 2019 it would rise high, and guess wrong.
Activity: 279
Merit: 7
Since you were asking if we can predict the price of cryptocurrency, the answer is yes. It's only a prediction,meaning we were just guessing what to happen in the future by using and relying into technical analisis, graphs and historical trends.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
As you know, the cryptocurrency market can see huge changes in a matter of few minutes, making it very unpredictable. However, there are some fundamental factors which can influence the prices of any cryptocurrency. Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends 
(2) Historical volume trends. So,  there can not be a single and concrete prediction of any Cryptocurrency because of the very nature of cryptocurrency.

Concentrating on your subject, it is possible to predict the crypto currency price but it is not always accurate and not always true

It is more like a guess, and I do not think the prices are judged based on volume history or price trends
It’s based on the support limit and strength for that day
Activity: 868
in my opinion cryptoqurency cannot be predicted by anyone and does not focus too much on crypto predictions, once again this prediction is only part of logical thinking and is clearly not always right or unreliable. do your own research if you want to invest with crypto because predictions cannot be used as a benchmark price.
Activity: 574
Of course, there can not be a single and specific prediction of the price of any cryptocurrency! There are a lot of factors, including artificial overstatement, and then underestimation of the price for the purpose of banal earnings of large market players.
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
cryptocurency is not the same as it was a few years ago that is easy to predict, we can predict it first by reading good news and that will definitely make crypto prices go up, but not now! no matter how good the news doesn't affect crypto prices, that's what makes it difficult to predict now
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
I have seen many articles and emails predicting the price of cryptocurrencies in 2018, but in the end, they are not implemented, so I no longer believe that the price of crypto is predictable.

Exactly, even I faced this situation at the beginning of my crypto trading by following the telegram prediction channels but end up with loos. So instead of following other prediction, it is good to learn some technical knowledge about the cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#
At first I can assume that it is not predictable, but after research, if we study its market price history and also compared it on a daily volume and seeing and studying its price track on the chart, I think we can predict its next move of price.
Activity: 490
I think it is possible, but only in conditions of upward movement in the market. In a falling market, there are 1 to 100 chances to guess the direction of movement.
copper member
Activity: 112
Velic Ecosystem
Just when you are thinking that you are an expert in predicting the Cryptocurrencies market, it would prove you wrong, just go to social media and see the prediction of so called experts, they all end up being wrong.
Activity: 28

Financial markets have its own language which is overwhelming in the beginning but comes easy with practice over time.

It has two major parts: Fundamental Analysis and Technical Analysis

- Fundamental analysis is about analyzing any assets/companies fundamentals like annual reports, quarterly performance etc given a financial year.
- Technical analysis is about reading the price charts (graph) of the asset, understanding the masses behavior and psychology etc (the purpose of technical analysis)

Now, let's focus on the most common types of technical analysis and parts of which stock charts/graph is crucial. Line and Candlestick charts are the most widely used one, but the other less common types are bar charts and point and figure charts.

Charts of any financial asset are prices (vertical) plotted over Time (horizontal). There are few ways to represent the Price-Time points of the financial asset like:

1) Line charts

2) Candlestick charts

Read more:  https://coinswitch.co/info/technical-analysis-for-beginners-detailed-guide-on-technical-analysis
Merit: 1
It is possible to predict the cryptocurrency price, however, prediction is just the prediction, false or true, the market will answer, so in trading, you should always put stop loss when you make a trade, it will reduce risks when you trade.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
People may predict but it will not happen for surely or it will happen sometimes. Last year, the technical analysts was not able to analysis correctly and none of their prediction was correct. Everyone expected btc to grow but it failed. So, it's not possible.
I am also sure that now it is simply impossible to predict trends and further changes in the crypto market on the market. After all, there are truly rapid changes that no one can guess about. It is unlikely that someone can independently influence the market. Therefore, forecasts are usually wrong.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Many market predictions last year are failed to come true like the anticipated bullrun last december so no one can really predict what will happen in the future. It better to study some possible factors that may trigger a price rally like positive event or news relating to cryptocurrencies and be always updated on market. The high volatility of the cryptocurrencies is some of the reasons why they are unpredictable so you have to study their behavior and pattern instead.
Pages:
Jump to: