Pages:
Author

Topic: Predictiing Cryptocurrency price.. Is it possible? - page 17. (Read 4131 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 12
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
there is an opinion that the next price increase for cryptoactive assets will come to us until the end of the year:

With the emergence of custodial solutions and strictly regulated liquidity providers, the cryptocurrency market may see an inflow of institutional and high profile investors in 2019.

However, given the historical tendency of the asset class to initiate rallies based on cycles, some analysts expect cryptocurrencies to undergo a long-lasting consolidation period and demonstrate a high level of stability throughout 2019, as the bear market comes to an end.
https://www.ccn.com/crypto-market-records-decent-gains-but-bitcoin-has-to-rise-above-4500/
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
As you know, the cryptocurrency market can see huge changes in a matter of few minutes, making it very unpredictable. However, there are some fundamental factors which can influence the prices of any cryptocurrency. Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends 
(2) Historical volume trends. So,  there can not be a single and concrete prediction of any Cryptocurrency because of the very nature of cryptocurrency.

What is your view about Cryptocurrency price?

What about the future updates that will going to happen for a price of a crypto? For example if a coin will going to have an upcoming hard fork we can expect some increase in the market cap and market price of this coin. In my opinion, future news are also a factor for predicting the price of a crypto currency.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
The price of cryptocurrency depends on supply and demand. So if the demand of people is more than supply, the price will go up quickly. And vice versa, prices will quickly fall like 2018
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
the price of crypto can never be suspected by anyone even though there was only a small possibility and lucky. It's when this could have been predicted certainly everyone will be prepared when crypto increase and price reductions. something like this is already a risk that exists on crypto and indeed cause harm when wrong in predicting, but unforeseen fluctuations such as these can also deliver results that are not to be expected and sometimes exceptional.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
The prediction of crypto coin prices is indeed very difficult because the price changes that occur can be caused by negative or positive news. The crypto market certainly has a very good track record and occurred in 2017. But when entering 2018 it slowly dropped. I think in 2019 this will be a good year for Crypto.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
I believe the market is driven by quantity and price. And no other factor can change the cryptocurrency market at this time. You probably understand that the market will be like this as long as it is speculative. The main problem is speculation.
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
For me, Cryptocurrency price are based on the user or a trader that buy and sell crypto in the market that define the chart or a graph of a cryptocurrency just like bitcoin are doing right now.
yes, we can predict the price of crystal ammunition will not always be right because sometimes things can directly make crypto prices go up or down.
if we always pay attention to each crypto movement and always know the latest news, it is not impossible if we can predict crypto prices.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
I have seen many articles and emails predicting the price of cryptocurrencies in 2018, but in the end they are not implemented, so I no longer believe that the price of crypto is predictable.
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Predicting cryptocurrency price is not possible because of its volatile nature as in prediction of big experts & technical analysis of so many experts have been failed badly in this bear market. Its better to go with market trends like testnet, mainnet, node integration, hard-fork, big partnership announcement etc which pumps price of coin or token naturally take latest example of Ethereum upcoming hard-fork constantipole. To collect market trends follow social media accounts like twitter of top 200 projects & on their tweet notification so that you will get the news first easily whenever there is good news which can pump the the price of token buy it take profit and exit at right time. also you can join https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@cmcal_bot to get quick updates and news.
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
Yes it is possible but not always. The way the cryptocurrency behaves is more like the actual market. It is volatile and anything could go wrong at any given time. But the possibilities sometimes are well predicted by those who did as much research as they could. We may often refer to them as "professionals" in the field of predicting cryptocurrency behavior. They are the market analyst who have had so much experience and if you really want to know more then better consult this kinds of people.
Activity: 308
For me, Cryptocurrency price are based on the user or a trader that buy and sell crypto in the market that define the chart or a graph of a cryptocurrency just like bitcoin are doing right now.
yes that might affect, because the large number of requests on the market will affect the price of Cryptocurrency. many say if the Bitcoin price rises Altcoin will also rise and vice versa.

and maybe a lot of other things can influence it so that the price of Cryptocurrency can go up and it can also go down.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
It is difficult to predict the further development of cryptocurrency prices, because they depend on the capitalization that investors form!
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
As you know, the cryptocurrency market can see huge changes in a matter of few minutes, making it very unpredictable. However, there are some fundamental factors which can influence the prices of any cryptocurrency. Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends 
(2) Historical volume trends. So,  there can not be a single and concrete prediction of any Cryptocurrency because of the very nature of cryptocurrency.

In addition fundamental factors in form of news can also influence the prices of cryptocurrencies recall all hardforks of bitcoin in 2017 had greatly impacted it price although without an accurate prediction of its price however its very obvious that there  is significant increase in its price days before the hardfork also regulations and clamping down of exchanges in reputable Cryptos countries like China, India do affects the prices of cryptocurrencies too.
Activity: 532
predict the price I think it is impossible due to the inaccuracy, of course, will always be the main thing going on. But if for at least predict whether be precise time to sell or buy I think it still could not also be the collateral will be objective. Crypto does indeed basically predictable and unpredictable and this is indeed difficult.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
www.codex.one

I can see, some old theories might be applied to cryptocurrency like the causation theory that every result is caused by a previous event. Well, technical analysis works that way, its a very fundamental to understand first some basic lessons and gain some knowledge before engaging on crypto.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
Is there anyone one here that can tell me he/she saw the 2017 bullrun incoming? I guess not! Cryptocurrency is so unpredictable ,no one can predict when or how ,I'd say lets be prepared for both good and bad side as they can both happened ,we might yet once again face price drop lower than 3000$ even if ETF got approved,but let's hope for the best to come
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Well, there is no assurance that we can accurately predict the price of cryptocurrency because of it's volatility and unpredictability. However, there are some previous datas that we can compare or can give us ideas of when to up and down, but still no 100% sure of it. Perhaps, we just need to be wise and be very vigilant of when to sell or buy our coins so we can at least gain profits even if it's little by little.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
definite value, we will be difficult. but if you just guess it based on the history of the previous year, it could be. for example last year etherum could reach $ 1000, so this year it would also be able to reach $ 1000, it could be more or less.
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Your Data Belongs To You
some traders use experiense from traditional trading. but i believe that it is not correct tolls in cryptoworld. we do not kow what think whales right now.
Pages:
Jump to: