Pages:
Author

Topic: Predictiing Cryptocurrency price.. Is it possible? - page 18. (Read 4131 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I have heard there were a few project about crypto price prediction in next few minutes using artificial intelligence and most of them using own token as payment in their service and the token price looks stable in market which mean their service is not bad. So my conclusion price is predictable in short time only.
Hmm ... this is already very interesting. As for short-term forecasts, I’ll probably categorically deny the possibility of this on the whole, because the market today is not exactly predictable, even in the long run.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
As you know, the cryptocurrency market can see huge changes in a matter of few minutes, making it very unpredictable. However, there are some fundamental factors which can influence the prices of any cryptocurrency. Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends 
(2) Historical volume trends. So,  there can not be a single and concrete prediction of any Cryptocurrency because of the very nature of cryptocurrency.

What is your view about Cryptocurrency price?
Crypto price movements are very fast, but basically crypto prices are largely determined by supply and demand, so if you
want to predict crypto prices, you can analyze the volume of coins so you can estimate whether prices will rise or fall
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
To make long-term predictions about the price of cryptocurrency is extremely ungrateful. More recently, the cryptocurrency predicted a cloudless future, and we all saw a steady decline during 2018 and a sharp collapse in mid-November. I do not even know which factors play a decisive role. So for now, I will refrain from any predictions.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
No one can predict the exact answer because the prices of the coins depend on many factors and market movement. These prices can change positively and negatively with one news.
Activity: 507
I have heard there were a few project about crypto price prediction in next few minutes using artificial intelligence and most of them using own token as payment in their service and the token price looks stable in market which mean their service is not bad. So my conclusion price is predictable in short time only.
I think in the future, artificial intelligence will work so well that he can do anything. and it will be very easy for him to predict prices. But it will be unavailable for ordinary users
Activity: 1414
Cryptocurrency prices may be predictable, but it's difficult, of course, the work is not easy, it requires expertise to predict it because to be able to predict it, steps are needed, and crypto is changing, which makes it difficult to predict

Forecasting in the cryptocurrency market? I have not heard of this here. Here technical analysis does not work. Many people try to predict, but no one succeeded.
Indeed, fundamental analysis as well as technical analysis does not make sense today, because the market behaves in a very strange way. Judging by what is happening today, I can only say that most people try to dream and nothing more.
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency prices may be predictable, but it's difficult, of course, the work is not easy, it requires expertise to predict it because to be able to predict it, steps are needed, and crypto is changing, which makes it difficult to predict

Forecasting in the cryptocurrency market? I have not heard of this here. Here technical analysis does not work. Many people try to predict, but no one succeeded.
Price forecasting is a thankless thing. The cryptocurrency market is very unstable, in one second the market can make you rich and poor. The cost of cryptocurrency depends on many factors. Therefore, carefully analyze all the main factors before investing.
It is best to write here what exactly you need to pay attention to, because personally I don’t understand how to conduct the analysis correctly, as the market has now become very strange and many people are talking about manipulations because they are the problem today.
Activity: 504
Price forecasting is a thankless thing. The cryptocurrency market is very unstable, in one second the market can make you rich and poor. The cost of cryptocurrency depends on many factors. Therefore, carefully analyze all the main factors before investing.
It seems to me that people to a greater extent already understand that predictions are for the most part simply useless, because it happens that predictions often simply do not come true. This is certainly not just that, but it is a fact.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
It's true, predicting crypto can't actually be very precise. And correctly predicting crypto is very difficult. Because analyzing a crypto must be with high flight hours. In order for the prediction to be correct and the experience must also often play crypto.
Activity: 392
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
I don't think this is possible. The crypto is completely different from the stock. If you tell me that you can predict the trend of the stock, then I may believe you, but if you tell me that you can predict the trend of Crypto, then I will think this just a joke.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
As you know, the cryptocurrency market can see huge changes in a matter of few minutes, making it very unpredictable. However, there are some fundamental factors which can influence the prices of any cryptocurrency. Prediction of Cryptocurrency future price are base on two factors 1) Historical price trends 
(2) Historical volume trends. So,  there can not be a single and concrete prediction of any Cryptocurrency because of the very nature of cryptocurrency.

The cryptocurrency price itself is unstable, too volatile to predict what will comes in the future.
If there is anyone who could predict the price in the market, they would already rich for now.
My view about crypto price is, it is very often to fluctuating in the market, making it is harder to become a currency like fiat money.
Activity: 304

It is possible to roughly indicate the area of price movement, but it is impossible to accurately predict the price after a certain period. You can search for patterns, but they won't work all the time.
Merit: 1
Yes, everything is possible in this world but you everyone cannot prove if the prediction was correct.
I also think that it is impossible to predict the specific price of coins, since this is also the same as predicting the future that awaits us. Especially, considering the very nature and essence of cryptocurrencies. Therefore, I do not believe any predictions of various experts who are trying to specify the exact price of a particular coin.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
The price of cryptocurrency is predictable, but it must be the crypto leader (whale, shark, merchant, crypto creator) because they can easily adjust the price through a lot of purchases and sales.
Activity: 459
Predicting the cryptocurrency market price is okay, and few can do it. But because many predictors cannot distinguish who they are real prophets, they don't believe that predictions are correct, and nonsense has no meaning.
Pages:
Jump to: