Pages:
Author

Topic: Prediction ETH up to $15,000 by this year - page 7. (Read 3039 times)

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

What is the trouble with guys who don’t believe that cryptocurrencies will rise to the end of this year. And especially I mean Ethereum. This coin has most chances to grow than any another coin.
With the latest developments taking place in Ethereum, there are some experts that believe that this year the platform will reach new records.At the end of the year, Bitcoin will be at $20,000. And Ethereum will be at $15,000.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
While I'd love to see that happen, it's a little unrealistic at the moment.
Even if ETH is good, it still can't reach this price, which means a big bubble.
Activity: 882
Cryptomarket is not looking rather unwell like some of users are talking. On my mind it will recover in one year and half. I suppose such period of time would be enough to overcome the problems in what we are now.
Activity: 882

What is the trouble with guys who don’t believe that cryptocurrencies will rise to the end of this year. And especially I mean Ethereum. This coin has most chances to grow than any another coin.
Activity: 363
Up to $5k as you say is very good. I also invest a little bit of eth but I do not think it will be that expensive, I think this year will be $2k
Activity: 980
Merit: 503
At a price of $ 15,000, the commission for transactions on the network will be very large. So I do not think that this will happen.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
I think that 15000 it is too much of course! BUT , for my opinion - eth will be not less than 2000$, but it could be in deep autumn
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
Well prediction is intresting but from where this information is get for so high eth price?Many things may happens with eth and bitcoin prices,but i think in trend this year will be eth and altcoins!More platforms will release they working product this will infect eth prices much higher!
Activity: 805
Now the price of even bitcoin by the end of the year is likely to not be able to rise to 15,000$. Of course, a lot depends on the Ethereum team and the success of their  technical updates, but for now it will be very good if by the end of this year the price of ETH again rises to 1500$.
Activity: 273
What you guys think about it ?

I think ETH will up to $5000 only.

well if really hits this year which was predict by reddit..why not  .. all of us will happy. Grin

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-price-will-reach-15000-this-year-reddit-co-founder/

unfortunately, we are unlikely to see 5,000 $ this year , maybe next year
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I do not think that it will rise to this level this year , I think we need to wait for a new bullish trend in bitcoin and then there will be such numbers and ETH
Activity: 224
I think this year the ethereum will cost 1000-2000 dollar. At a price of 15k for ethereum bitcoin should cost 150k!
Maybe in about 5 years it will be
Activity: 107
Anyone who invests in Ethereum will indeed be happy if your forecast comes true. But it seems to me that the sharp growth of Ethereum will only be in the fall, so you need to wait.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
It is possible like, anything may happen it is either it will rise high or decrease its value. But I believe and have trust in ethereum maybe before this year ends it will increase into 15k usd. if not this sure maybe the following year but I am pretty sure it has a big possibility.
Activity: 154
That's overkill. 15000$ per Etherium, and even this year, there's not going to happen. $ 1500 is still possible, provided that the market will recover and everything will go up at a pace.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
$15k is far away from this price. Though ethereum has higher potential and demand but reaching $15k is not easy. Day by day the price will be rising, it is sure but within short time $15k is not possible for ethereum.
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

well if really hits this year which was predict by reddit..why not  .. all of us will happy. Grin

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-price-will-reach-15000-this-year-reddit-co-founder/

maybe it could happen, for example in 2017. ethereum rises high after entering the last few months in 2017. and now it can happen again
but the problem is that at this time the decline is more dominating the market and it is clear there are many possibilities will take place into the next few months.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
With the state of the market as of now, I think that that amount would be difficult for ethereum to reach this year. But no one can really tell you anything about predictions and stuff, the market really moves abruptly and it will do what it would like to do. If you believe that that would happen then you should start buying ethereum now before it gets too late.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Less troubles
15k i doubt that will be possible this year, maybe next 2 years when scammers and scam ico are reduced.
Activity: 75

well if really hits this year which was predict by reddit..why not  .. all of us will happy. Grin

I don't think that ETH will go to $5k this year or even in the next 18 months. It's a good project but still it has to cope up with the limit of only 14 transactions per second. I think unless they remove this limitation, it would be a major roadblock for the ETH mass adoption. I think by 2018 year end, it will come back to $900-1000 and by 2019 year end, it will be around $2.5k
Pages:
Jump to: