Pages:
Author

Topic: Prediction ETH up to $15,000 by this year - page 2. (Read 3039 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 10:23:25 PM
I'm not sure Ethereum will reach $ 15,000 this year, I think things are very difficult to happen, I think Ethereum will be very difficult to increase this year, I think Ethereum will be at a price range of $ 800 this year and $ 1500 in 2019, whatever indeed it can happen in Crypto let's witness the development of Ethereum in the coming months.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 04:51:17 PM
Even Vitalik says the ETH needs to change. If it does not update with the market, it becomes a problem in the future.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
September 03, 2018, 04:35:31 PM
What you guys think about it ?

I think ETH will up to $5000 only.

well if really hits this year which was predict by reddit..why not  .. all of us will happy. Grin
It seems to me that this is a too optimistic forecast. We have been waiting for decisive steps to modernize the project for a long time. It is not known how long this expectation will last. Buterin talks a lot about Casper, Plasma, but we do not see any positive dynamics so far ...

For me this speculation is right only if we make it for the longer time, 2019 could bring better pumps than this year and who knows maybe etherum will hit this price.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
September 03, 2018, 03:38:52 PM

well if really hits this year which was predict by reddit..why not  .. all of us will happy. Grin
It seems to me that this is a too optimistic forecast. We have been waiting for decisive steps to modernize the project for a long time. It is not known how long this expectation will last. Buterin talks a lot about Casper, Plasma, but we do not see any positive dynamics so far ...

there is really a lot of information, but there are no changes. It will be very good if Eth returns its performance According to the example of 2017, I do not yet dream about more.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 01:42:08 PM

Activity: 60
Merit: 5
May be it will come back around 1000 usd but forget 15k
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
There is no reason why ethereum can grow as you want. You are crazy to think that Ethereum can reach $ 15,000 this year. Ethereum may increase, I agree, but the price that fits for eth this year will be $ 1500- $ 2000. To grow to this level in the current situation is very difficult, we need good signals from the market, need a lot of good news for the ethereum. ETH can reach $ 15,000 but when Bitcoin reaches $ 150000- $ 200,000, we can expect this to be true in 5-10 years.
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
I hope it can reach a price of 1000$ by the end of 2018. 15000$ is a huge and unattainable figure in a year or two. The market has not got a positive sign. But I believe it can reach 1000$
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
Is that true? if that happens it means the eth price will rise 25-fold, it will break the record of bitcoin price increase for one year. indeed before I strongly believe in eth because of the ease in the transaction, as well as from the very many holders
Activity: 420
Merit: 10

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-price-will-reach-15000-this-year-reddit-co-founder/

I am sure the end of this year the price of Ethereum will reach $ 15,000. Yes, I know the development of Ethereum is now very bad but we all will not know the future will be like what. And I really believe in Ethereum.
kxp
Activity: 144
Merit: 11
I think that this guy was high when he was posting this, because there is no way in that ethereum can reach that amount of money, it is not possible and i am more than sure in that it will never happen, at least, not in less than 6 months.
Activity: 269
Merit: 1
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-price-will-reach-15000-this-year-reddit-co-founder/

You are too excited, that is a leap that is too far away and is unlikely to be achieved ethereum this year. And more likely to reach $ 1000 - $ 1500 at the end of the year.
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

Yes, I agree with you. I predict the price of Ethereum this year can only reach $ 5000. To reach the price of $ 5000 course Ethereum certainly will be very difficult. Because the situation is now really bad.
Activity: 490
Currently, the price of ETH is at $ 438. Only five months is the end of 2018, and I think the price of ETH can only increase to $ 700 at the end of this year. Of course, I still believe in ETH, but the price of ETH rise to $ 15,000 is unlikely to happen in the future
Activity: 252
Dude. Do you live in the beginning of 2018? I did hear so amazing ideas only at the beginning of this year
Activity: 588
Merit: 101

Are you joking? Whence such prices? There are no prerequisites for such rapid growth. This year the ethereum can touch a maximum of $ 1500.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
I think also ethereum for this year 2018 will become that price which is 5000 dollars only. I think possible to become 15,000 dollars when the year around 2019 to 2020 and I hope that happen in that year if everyone will buy ethereum.
$ 5000 is very high for ETH. Personally I think the highest level that ETH can get is $ 1000 because the adjustment is not over and we should expect more in this market. I believe the ETH platform is the only reason that can make the value of this coin rise and I hope to see $ 1000 again in 2018.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
I think also ethereum for this year 2018 will become that price which is 5000 dollars only. I think possible to become 15,000 dollars when the year around 2019 to 2020 and I hope that happen in that year if everyone will buy ethereum.
Activity: 168
Looks like a prediction month and after it we are going to bull, as i see it this is a sign that the market will make a move to it's ATH. Bitmex co-founder Arthur Hayes predict that BTC will $50k this year and now another big shot Reddit co-founder eth at $1500. Let's see if those two were good at prediction.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
Even if it will be able to make like 1500 or 2000 USD - already it will be a great (GREAT) success for the crypto community. 15000usd is just too far from reality, to be honest.
Pages:
Jump to: