Pages:
Author

Topic: Prediction ETH up to $15,000 by this year - page 3. (Read 3039 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 1
in this situation the market is bleeding and so many hacks are being made. The future is so uncertain and those kind of predictions to be honest are not very trustfully.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
If we will see ETF in this year I can believe in everything, but at this moment I'm thinking that $1k-1.5k it's a highest price which we can will see in this year.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
What is a fantastic forecast -)) I do not think that he should be trusted ... the price is unlikely to be
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
I don't see ethereum reaching $15000 this year 2018, but it might happen in the coming years. But this year we can see it at $2000 probably if the bull run surfaces, but ethereum has a great future ahead and I hope it will surpass bitcoin in the nearest future.
Activity: 95
I can believe in 1500 but 15000 sounds not too realistic for me. It will be really good if Bitcoin achieve this number in 2018.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
It's not impossible that it will hit that price, as it is one of the strongest projects in crypto... however given the last six months, I'd be happy with $1000 at the end of 2018. This recovery is taking much longer than I expected - I thought the market would be around double its current cap at this point.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I think that Ethereum will be able to reach its last year's performance, but what will happen next is not clear to me. Everything depends on the market now.
Activity: 270
I hope one day this will happen but in this year it's just impossible figure.  At present ethereum price is below 450$ only. But this is not final figure,  price may drop down more but I'm confident that price will hit 1k + by the end of this year. So just try to take this amazing opportunity & wait for perfect time to sell.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
What you guys think about it ?

I think ETH will up to $5000 only.

well if really hits this year which was predict by reddit..why not  .. all of us will happy. Grin

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-price-will-reach-15000-this-year-reddit-co-founder/

Ethereum is one of the great potential altcoin. Many ICOs are built on the foundation of Ethereum. I believe that in the future Ethereum will grow strongly and beat Bitcoin one day. However, I think Ethereum will find it hard to reach the $ 5,000 price by the end of the year. The market is facing many difficulties. It will take a long time for the market to recover and grow. I guess the highest price that Ethereum can achieve in 2018 is $ 2,000
Activity: 61
something tells me that we will not see this year the price ) I think the price will be about 700 $ . I think 2019 will be much better
Activity: 11
I can not imagine what's going to happen so that the price of the etherium grows to 15k from 400. Vitalique becomes a Prisident of USA? Scam ICO are ended? Aliens invest in crypto?
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
The price of an Ether should outperform that of a Bitcoin for the coming duration. What this means is that a dollar invested in Ether will return a higher ROI than investing the same dollar in Bitcoin. This indeed was hard to believe in January 2018 when looking at Bitcoin price, but we all know that less than seven months ago it was under $6,000. Most likely Bitcoin its being used by short term investors these days. Also, the assertion is based on the growth of Ethereum between 2015-2017 while Bitcoin was between 2009-2017.
Activity: 404
Keep in mind that attempting to offer a short term prediction for the price of Ether is a difficult endeavor. For starters, the price of a single Ether is so volatile that it can lose 25% of its value in one day, only to regain it in the next. The most recent example is, seven months ago was a bit under $300 and now is $439.45. But there was a lot of volatility in the last seven months with Ethereum going to as low as $400 and back to $770, and even at $1,440 in early January 2018 and now at $440.
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
In the current year that is 2018, it is predicted that Ethereum would reach around $ 2500. By the end of next year that is 2019, it is expected that Ethereum would be somewhere around $ 14,000. Similarly, by the end of the year 2020, it is assumed that Ethereum would be around $ 31,000.
GFE
Activity: 336
Merit: 100

well if really hits this year which was predict by reddit..why not  .. all of us will happy. Grin

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-price-will-reach-15000-this-year-reddit-co-founder/

Considering current criptocurrency market trend I think that ETH price will be 1500-2000 $ maximum this year. 15000 $ could be real for BTC only
Activity: 547
0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5

That's a weighted overrated prediction in my opinion. But who knows, no one can dictate the future. I see only one catalyst for bull market and that is Bitcoin ETF. As for myself, I think it will hit a new all time high of 2000$-3000$ per Ethereum. If plasma and sharding will be implemented to perfection, this figures will likely to happen sooner than expected.
Activity: 503

I'm even more skeptical about the price of Ethereum this year. In my opinion, the highest limit he can achieve is about $ 3,000.  Generally, even $ 5,000 is worth a lot at this stage. But yet the crypto market can always surprise us.
Activity: 168
This is a very unexpected scenario, I think $ 1500 is the maximum at the end of the year, I think that the price can be applied only on bitcoins, not the Athrium.
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
If for example really the price will rise to a very high price then this will be very good for us all because of the expensive price then if we follow Bounty will get a high price too
Activity: 322
 Grin i'm afraid that 500 (five hundred) is sort of dream  Angry
Pages:
Jump to: