Pages:
Author

Topic: PREDICTION IS SOMETIMES LIKE A FALSE PROMISE - page 7. (Read 20972 times)

Activity: 407
Merit: 101
Yes of course, predicting something for the future is indeed a very difficult thing to do because as time goes by there are always obstacles and obstacles to prevent what we have hoped for in the past. It might make more sense if we only predict within a short period of time such as days or weeks.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
Yes and I have been hoping something when I invested on BTC. The market price had been so rough that instead of expecting the bull run but it happens that market became bearish and the last thing I know that my money had been cut into half. I lost some when I trade due to fear of uncertaintity that BTC might going to end. For now, I think I may still be able to recover it by investing now and if things will go right definitely I can recover it.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
Last year saw many people predict BTC year-end prices, but nothing was validated with time. it is very difficult for BTC to reach predictable prices. Future price predictions fail to consider many factors and problems that may occur over time. Maybe, we can only estimate the value of assets for the next few days like weather experts.
I hardly believe predictions that has to do with bull run, they are mainly false predictions by some enthusiasts who just wants to make stupid noise and deceive others. Some of them do this because they think doing it will help the crypto market but rather it is killing it.

Cause you tell lies to people and when it doesn’t happen they make up their mind to quit. Didn’t you see that all the predictions they made last year about bull run was all false? So there is no need to believe them, just hold while you can and have patience.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
well they thought that the year ends will pump the prices of cryptos just like happened in the year 2017, the month of December was pump that time so they predict that it will be the same of 2018, but nothings happen so we should move on now and be positive this year.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
Predictions are just guessing what will happen to price, we cannot predict the exact price of the bitcoin because of its unstable price. Like what happened last year,  people expect that the bull run will happen last december but there is no bull run that happened.
Not just guess-work. Predictions should be derived through strong technical analysis and due to many peoples are just blabbering what strikes in their mind, many people are not having good opinion about predictions and speculations. Even we cannot predict the exact price levels, we can approximately sure about where the market will be turning around. This is how usually predictions are working but only with the help of God, you may find exact predictions by foreseeing the future.

if you want to take advantage of existing predictions then maybe you can use it by taking the price in the middle of the predicted.
You mean you should not wait for actual target to be achieved and you should like to book in the middle itself ? You sound like you're good but this way you cannot enjoy all the long markets as you will be securing your capital in the middle itself. I understand this is a safer way of trading but definitely will be less profitable.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
lots of predictions that are not too precise sometimes their predictions miss too much or too little and you should be able to avoid some channels that have such predictions because maybe you will be stuck at an expensive price, or if you want to take advantage of existing predictions then maybe you can use it by taking the price in the middle of the predicted.
Activity: 481
Merit: 100
Last year saw many people predict BTC year-end prices, but nothing was validated with time. it is very difficult for BTC to reach predictable prices. Future price predictions fail to consider many factors and problems that may occur over time. Maybe, we can only estimate the value of assets for the next few days like weather experts.
Predictions are just guessing what will happen to price, we cannot predict the exact price of the bitcoin because of its unstable price. Like what happened last year,  people expect that the bull run will happen last december but there is no bull run that happened.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
OP I have no idea what you think or say because prediction is always a wrong and it's just a hope backed by arguments. But sometimes that's not like a false promise and for example I want to take what people were saying 1-2 years ago on bitcoin's price. Some enthusiasts were saying it would become 10K and people (me too) were laughing on it, some had better fantasy and were predicting 20K by the end of 2017 and this was posted six months before actual prices.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
Well, nowadays there are so many people who call themselves bitcoin experts that try to predict the price I'm the months that I've stopped listening to any of them. It's impossible to predict the price of bitcoin at the end of the year or in next 5 years because so many events could take place during this time that bitcoin could completely disappear or become the next dollar and replace all currencies. Anything can happen and you don't know what to expect so it's all just about guessing what the future holds for cryptocurrencies.
Yes.Predictions are just part of a guessing game but even if it's just false promises,people still tend to believe on it.We cannot deny that positive predictions will make us more interested on crypto that's why more investors are coming into crypto.There's nothing wrong with it as long as we are also making actions for that good predictions to be possible.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
Well, nowadays there are so many people who call themselves bitcoin experts that try to predict the price I'm the months that I've stopped listening to any of them. It's impossible to predict the price of bitcoin at the end of the year or in next 5 years because so many events could take place during this time that bitcoin could completely disappear or become the next dollar and replace all currencies. Anything can happen and you don't know what to expect so it's all just about guessing what the future holds for cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
And that is why it is called a prediction.  Grin

You cannot compare it with weather forecast since there is already a tool for that and none for bitcoin.
Do you even know when a sudden buyer pops out and then just want hundreds of thousands of bitcoin? No. It could be anywhere in different continent and they decide that but not you.

The market relies with demands and that is when the price will move.
Even if you have all the numbers of the large amount of exchanges by now, you will still not get an accurate prediction.

PS: The weather forecast also goes wrong for a lot of times since they cannot control it.
copper member
Activity: 455
Merit: 0
Prediction is only an estimate and is not a promise, and becomes a natural thing if the prediction does not come true because the conditions are not in accordance with the plan.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It is too hard to predict most especially in a volatile market where cryptocurrency is controlled by the community, whales and other manipulators. Predictions and speculations are not that accurate so much better to wait for a good timing. Due to fluctuation of Bitcoins price Altcoins are now way cheaper but unfortunately I don't have enough Bitcoin funds to buy. I don't care for Bitcoins value ir it will go up and down because I am not a trader.
Activity: 994
Merit: 103
Prediction is only a guess ,you must not believe in any prediction that was made by certain people, but still its up to you if you will believe or not.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Yes i agree with that analyzing the prediction price of bitcoin every year is a false promise just keep believe that bitcoin is unpredictable move into bullish run or not just be patience all the time.
although it is wrong, but I think believing in predictions alone will be better, because it will add to our experience in the analysis. although often wrong, but correcting mistakes is a good thing
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
Yes i agree with that analyzing the prediction price of bitcoin every year is a false promise just keep believe that bitcoin is unpredictable move into bullish run or not just be patience all the time.

But from that prediction, we can use it to make our prediction and sometimes, we can detect or see a new pattern which other people don't see, and I am sure it's very useful for us. I think if we can get the chart from them, we can modify with our analysis so we can get a new clue to place the buy or sell order.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
copper member
Activity: 358
Merit: 2

prediction is still a prediction, no one can accurately estimate the right BTC price, but in my opinion it can be seen from the existing btc historical chart and from that graph we can estimate where the current BTC price is
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Not sometimes, most of the time those who are giving predictions only wants to make an exit so after they've gave their assessment they eventually the first one who will sell it out after the fomo's and make a good value of their holdings.
Yep, they create hype so they can take profit this is normal now since the market is pumping and dumping. I don’t get the point why some people are trusting someone’s prediction and feel bad if that predictions turns into negative. Why not make your own analysis? A more reliable one that is a result of pure hard-work, and skills. This can help you not to depend on someone, and start learning it on your own.
that's the difference in characteristics of each investor, you can say no to a prediction and speculation, but others may be affected and follow the predictions and speculations of others. thats why this reason greatly affects the market, there are many people who are too sensitive and believe in speculation and predictions, even though that's not necessarily true
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
As long as bitcoin high volatility hasn't been addressed; pumps and dumps and high rates of manipulation still at large, 95% of all predictions will still be untrue. Not because proper analysis wasn't done before the predictions were reached but because of other factors beyond the control of the predictors (experts alike). That is why it is very dangerous to make trading decisions solely on predictions.
Right.I agree on you.No one can tell exactly what will really happen in the future since bitcoin is still constantly changing because of its high volatility.But still there are a lot of predictions appear even in the start of the year.There's no harm in always believing from different predictions as long as you also do your part.Like in trading,you have to be more focused on the movement of the market and even on the coins itself,those potential ones and those who don't even have value from the start.
Pages:
Jump to: