Pages:
Author

Topic: Prediction ligue 1, france football league - page 2. (Read 190252 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Ligue1 kicks off tonight with Marseille playing against Toulouse. the hosts have been solid at home and they were vey close to finish in top 3 last season they were only one point behind Lyon while visitors toulouse barely avoided relegation as they finished 18th and won the playoffs. so i don't think that the visitors will make a surprise and an easy win for Marseille with a good chance of them keeping a clean sheets so my expectation will be 1-0 or 2-0.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
With Monaco getting Golovin deal this summer the club made 11 deals, nine of them under 23 years it have been for them the same philosophy goes on, the philosophy that guarantees them an acceptable football presence the club is having success in terms of commercial excellence to bring the talent of the composition of these talents and after some developpement and media exporsure they go with the sale of these talents but if if they maintain these talents they can compete with top Europeans teams they already sold some big names out there and expect them to sell more. Golovin will be sold for more then 80 Million next year like they did with many of the ones that came before him you can see they got more the 275Million Euros in profit from buying and selling players in the last two seasons alone.

They're like Arsenal of EPL happy to be content with a top 4 spot though they did win the league, while it's a time tried strategy i don't like it that they sell most of them top players basically handling PSG the Cup whose team is super strong and I hope one or two leave from PSG to make the league more balanced, though in recent years Monaco has made some serious cash.

I guess we are all after the money dude and so if they will like to sacrifice trophies for them so be it because most of us don't even support the french teams as their league is somewhat sub standard to the EPL and La liga and so they should sell and build the club structures better, the trophies might come by themselves at the appropriate time.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
With Monaco getting Golovin deal this summer the club made 11 deals, nine of them under 23 years it have been for them the same philosophy goes on, the philosophy that guarantees them an acceptable football presence the club is having success in terms of commercial excellence to bring the talent of the composition of these talents and after some developpement and media exporsure they go with the sale of these talents but if if they maintain these talents they can compete with top Europeans teams they already sold some big names out there and expect them to sell more. Golovin will be sold for more then 80 Million next year like they did with many of the ones that came before him you can see they got more the 275Million Euros in profit from buying and selling players in the last two seasons alone.

They're like Arsenal of EPL happy to be content with a top 4 spot though they did win the league, while it's a time tried strategy i don't like it that they sell most of them top players basically handling PSG the Cup whose team is super strong and I hope one or two leave from PSG to make the league more balanced, though in recent years Monaco has made some serious cash.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Bordeaux's situation is improving towards the end of the league. They played very well against PSG but it did not end as they wanted. They are going to Europe in hopes of last week. In Metz, the season is ready for the last game but they will leave with F.Hantz. I do not think Bordeaux will make mistakes.

Bordeaux should hope to win against Metz and hope that Olympique Lyons in turn win against Nice so that they will be able to feature in the Europa League next season. I am sure that goals Over 2.5  will be scored in the Nice-Lyon game.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
PSG is not stopped in ligue 1, but in champions league they can not do much. this shows that ligue 1 is less competitive.
you're slightly true that ligue 1 is less of competitive because from year to year PSG always be dominate the league and there are no teams who able as real contender for this team however champion league is not an easy competition because plenty of teams who have more experience such as madrid, Barcelona or even Liverpool and to get champion league i think it took more process to reach that achievement
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
PSG is not stopped in ligue 1, but in champions league they can not do much. this shows that ligue 1 is less competitive.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
Bordeaux's situation is improving towards the end of the league. They played very well against PSG but it did not end as they wanted. They are going to Europe in hopes of last week. In Metz, the season is ready for the last game but they will leave with F.Hantz. I do not think Bordeaux will make mistakes.
It's still official that Tuchel have signed witt the french giants and now it is certain that Saint-Germain would be nicer with imagination, more ideas in attack, and more solutions when things get complicated.But the biggest challenge will be that Saint-Germain is looking for that single title. It's Championsleague and that championship that any team may fail for a variety of reasons i think his main mission will be to take  control over the stars and create a quiet inner environment and away from the media he will be creatfull in the domestic league but when he reaches advanced stages in UCL he will defintly lose more likely in the hands of a Spanish team.
That’s some exciting news for PSG and am sure that’s why he refused to sign for Bayern Munich because I heard that they turned to him but he ended up saying no.
It's still official that Tuchel have signed witt the french giants and now it is certain that Saint-Germain would be nicer with imagination, more ideas in attack, and more solutions when things get complicated.But the biggest challenge will be that Saint-Germain is looking for that single title. It's Championsleague and that championship that any team may fail for a variety of reasons i think his main mission will be to take  control over the stars and create a quiet inner environment and away from the media he will be creatfull in the domestic league but when he reaches advanced stages in UCL he will defintly lose more likely in the hands of a Spanish team.
PSG lost against Rennes but it does not change anything that PSG is the champion of the league however it was appears several name for Unai Emery replacement that some of them is Massimiliano Allegri and Carlo Ancelotti but next manager will have hard task because the owners wants PSG get champion league trophy and it won't be easy
The two managers that you mentioned are all being tipped to replace Arsene Wenger at Arsenal. This summer is really going to be interesting as the race to replace the two managers starts now that the season is effectively over.
legendary
PSG lost against Rennes but it does not change anything that PSG is the champion of the league however it was appears several name for Unai Emery replacement that some of them is Massimiliano Allegri and Carlo Ancelotti but next manager will have hard task because the owners wants PSG get champion league trophy and it won't be easy

Umai is being mooted for Arsenal job but he's done a good job for PSG but their obsession for the CL is crazy and I think we can sympathise with them they had neymar, mhabbe and cavanii yet they failed to win it. I think they'll be unbeatable next year to. Even wenger is a strong contender for the job and it'll be interesting to see whom they appoint and most importantly is #Neymarstaying.
Wenger basically does not failed during be a manager of Arsenal and could be good option for PSG especially PSG owners will willing to spend a lot of money to get new player but they already dominate at france league and champion league could be the next destinations and probably mandatory task for every new manager of PSG
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

Umai is being mooted for Arsenal job but he's done a good job for PSG but their obsession for the CL is crazy and I think we can sympathise with them they had neymar, mhabbe and cavanii yet they failed to win it. I think they'll be unbeatable next year to. Even wenger is a strong contender for the job and it'll be interesting to see whom they appoint and most importantly is #Neymarstaying.
this season is not so important no more for PSG what's important is who will be their manager next season. Nacer Khalifi is going to announce the new manager in the next couple days also he insisted that Neymar is staying for one more season at least and that's also what I expect the rumors for him leaving to Real Madrid have been the media attention for so long even now they say Manchester United are in line for him and I only see Neymar move to Real in one occasion is that Cristiano leave because we all know that he wants to be the main star in the club that's the reason he left Barcelona searching for a way to come out behind Messi shadows so I would not see him stepping in Ronaldo shadow any time soon.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
It’s 10 minutes of playing time and Mario Balotelli already has a brace for OG Nice has they face Caen.If Nice goes on to win this game they will break their four games without a win streak against Caen.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
Les Herbiers struggles to stay in the league and team is determined to stay in the league. Paris Saint Germain continues to sum all the cups Smiley If Paris Saint Germain want; I expect a game with 5 to 6 goals.

I just checked the odds for this very game and they have given Les Herbiers 67 as compared to PSG 1.02 . This shows without doubt that PSG are going to completely overrun them goals over 4.5 is a real possibility.
Les Herbiers struggles to stay in the league and team is determined to stay in the league. Paris Saint Germain continues to sum all the cups Smiley If Paris Saint Germain want; I expect a game with 5 to 6 goals.
Monaco get back in the winning side after missing it for 3 games in row but not only them but their other direct rivals for the UCL spots won their game and the gap stays the same between them and Lyon 1 point short and Marseille one point ahead. So the the situation will be only done at the 38th round unless Marseille loses their next game then it will be all over for them and other two teams guarantee the 2nd and 3rd spots but the good thing for Marseille is that they still have a chance in the final for European league against Atletico but surely it wouldn't be an easy game for the southern french team.
Marseille is a bit tired, they are struggling for the third place, and they do not want to be mistaken. They defeated Salzburg and went to the finals in the UEFA Europa League. Nice is not a fast-paced team, and the performances in recent times are not bad. I believe both teams will score. My preference is over 2,5 goals.
Pages:
Jump to: