Pages:
Author

Topic: predictions of 2019 - page 19. (Read 32321 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 13
January 16, 2019, 06:59:54 PM
I really don't like making predictions,  but I'm pretty much sure that 2019 will not be as 2018 when everything came down crashing. Because last year was a down fall of the cryptocurrency market. Let hope that we will never have to face that again.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
January 16, 2019, 05:29:09 PM
I think that the development of many projects will continue this year. I think some altcoins will grow this year. In 2018, the price of coins fell, but strong teams continued to develop their projects. Also this year, bad projects will leave the market (the developers will run out of funds to develop the project).
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
January 16, 2019, 04:50:36 PM
Any prizes for the best predictions?  I'm not motivated, I don't have signature.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
January 16, 2019, 04:35:18 PM
I have a big prediction for 2019 and i see cryptocurrency future so bright this 2019 many new coins will emerge but i see the existing coin rising.
Activity: 616
January 16, 2019, 12:39:25 PM
I think that this year will be very calm, large players will slowly buy coins from those who are disappointed in the cryptocurrency and lose hope that it will grow. All major releases that were planned for this year will be postponed.
It would be logical if the year passed calmly, perhaps even with a slight increase in prices, some movement can be expected at the end of the year or in 2020
even so there is still a possibility that the bull market will come this year because this year is still running long enough so no one knows how the market this year will run.
what is certain is that this is a good enough time to invest because we are still sure if the market will rise and before that actually happens then start shopping for coins that we think are good.
Activity: 490
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 16, 2019, 12:34:12 PM
I think that this year will be very calm, large players will slowly buy coins from those who are disappointed in the cryptocurrency and lose hope that it will grow. All major releases that were planned for this year will be postponed.
It would be logical if the year passed calmly, perhaps even with a slight increase in prices, some movement can be expected at the end of the year or in 2020
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
January 16, 2019, 05:04:16 AM
Prediction most times does not seem to work in the crypto space. Although, there are times you would see some coming to pass, but that does not mean you should base your decisions totally on them.
If you are good at reading or interpreting graphical trends, then you might be able to make some good predictions that will have high precision.
Sometimes those who predict also manipulate the market.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
January 16, 2019, 03:34:02 AM
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
January 16, 2019, 03:14:48 AM
6. Delays of fully POS in Ethereum
As for this paragraph, that there may be a problem, because yesterday I read an article that Constantinople will again be deferred (found the vulnerability).
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 16, 2019, 02:58:53 AM
1. Surprise - Life goes on Smiley

2. Much more projects will die

3. New projects will start

4. It will be a year of crypto education

5. It will be a year of maturation

6. Delays of fully POS in Ethereum

7. Improvements in User Experience - Keep an eye out for (Elrond - work on exquisite user experience is being done)

8. Facebook in crypto?

9. ..... - You write your predictions
I don't think that much, for me, I simply think the price of the coin will increase and we will be profitable from that and I believe 2019 will be the jump of cryptocurrency from a step back.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
January 16, 2019, 02:26:23 AM
Honestly, I cannot predict about cryptocurrency in 2019 because the crypto condition is not yet stable and is still up and down, but by looking at crypto conditions in 2018 yesterday, all of us hope that this year will recover and I am sure of that and predictions for this year the price of coins will also increase
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
January 16, 2019, 02:18:03 AM
I suspected every thing that had happened last year will also happen this year but not all of them. There are instances that things might come again due to normal demands or system of crypto place.  then what will be new in 2019?
Probably the possible last price dump and the highest price increase. Unknown yet because we are just in January.
Activity: 313
January 16, 2019, 01:49:38 AM
I believe that all crypto currencies would give us a big surprise in 2019. Due to the current market situation, altcoins are not moving so fast, but as soon as the market is going to recover, we would see another great pump.

I totally agree this year 2019 is a good year to invest, get rich by buying and reselling enough to become a rich person, it's easy but the budget is not enough to risk it. But I believe my decision is not wrong  Roll Eyes
Hopefully this year there will be a big increase and predictions will improve but at the beginning of 2019 the market is still unstable. whether it will be like this or later in the middle will begin to appear, hopefully like that.
just do investments or other activities that can be profitable even though the market today is not good but try and always try so that in the future it will produce good.
Activity: 348
January 16, 2019, 01:10:24 AM
I believe that all crypto currencies would give us a big surprise in 2019. Due to the current market situation, altcoins are not moving so fast, but as soon as the market is going to recover, we would see another great pump.

I totally agree this year 2019 is a good year to invest, get rich by buying and reselling enough to become a rich person, it's easy but the budget is not enough to risk it. But I believe my decision is not wrong  Roll Eyes
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
January 16, 2019, 01:06:47 AM
It is very hard to predict of what happen in 2019 because the market was volatility and it depends with supply and demand in the market but most of the big investors here in crypto currency they have a positive predictions specially in bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
January 16, 2019, 01:03:41 AM
Please just to do predictions, but certainly, at least there are clear facts to it. When the prediction without a basic fact and the present certainly only be hoax news only. Moreover, 2019 began wishing good for crypto and when many are spreading incorrect predictions will certainly give a bad influence.
Activity: 363
January 16, 2019, 12:40:17 AM
I think we still stay  in bearish market and life goes on. This year will be about maturation of the market where the projects with strong use cases and active development will only be successful.
This year will help us to understand which projects are actually working on their product and which ones are just waiting for a hyip.

I don't understand your opinion very well, but in my opinion, there are a lot of new projects launched at very good prices in 2019, but be careful because there are a lot of scams. New year has arrived, we need to be more careful in investing  Grin
Activity: 518
January 16, 2019, 12:30:48 AM
My predictions of 2019 is that we can see the bull run, the bitcoin will rising huge of price and more new good altcoins are coming out, i think this is the best year compared in 2018 we can see more profit.
Activity: 574
January 15, 2019, 11:59:43 PM
Predictions for 2019 certainly have big hopes about Crypto's growth. However, this will not be easy because at the beginning of the year we have not received a very positive surprise. Market prices are still very low and this happened until mid-January. And if this continues, there will certainly be more projects that fail.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
January 15, 2019, 11:52:07 PM
I agree with #2. More projects will die this year as they are offering redundant service. Coins with innovative ideas are the ones who will be successful this year. Although there are only few of them, we have to make sure that we will be able to spot them. Facebook in crypto can also happens since they almost have everything aside from crypto investments.
Pages:
Jump to: