Pages:
Author

Topic: predictions of 2019 - page 18. (Read 32317 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 1
January 17, 2019, 02:00:13 PM
This year will decide the fate of cryptos. I believe that a lot of countries will adopt it and some big firms will jump in it. Chine will go full crypto so is Pakistan and India and with whole of South Asia adopting it, the rest of the world will soon follow.
copper member
Activity: 168
January 17, 2019, 01:56:56 PM
In my prediction this year, of course, Crypto will continue to grow and maximize existing technology. especially in bitcoin and ethereum. I'm sure both will be surprising this year. especially in ethereum who have done this.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
January 17, 2019, 01:42:18 PM
I think this will be a mature year for crypto, people will see growth that will continue to increase gradually. I am optimistic that in 2019 the crypto market will surprise and crypto coin holders will smile again.
Activity: 112
January 17, 2019, 01:29:52 PM
Honestly, I don't have any prediction for 2019. BTC closed at 3700 in 2018, that's against ever prediction I ever had...
I guess I'll try to invest on some "new coins" and hope for a big pump
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 17, 2019, 01:26:47 PM
I think that this year we will see a lot of scam projects. I am sure that Facebook will not switch to blockchain this year because it is a very strong change for Facebook investors and it is also a big risk.
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
January 17, 2019, 11:45:45 AM
Seems very few projects have actually accomplished any of what they promised. Even Ethereum is failing big time with their updates and monetary policy.
Projects such as AMLT (amlt.coinfirm.com) that has been rewarding users with 100k tokens a month rewards for submitting data on crypto related frauds/scams. Also worth noting would be SIRIN LABS (https://sirinlabs.com/) and their phone prototype that is being released. Anyone have other projects also doing a good portion of what they said they would?
Activity: 600
Merit: 250
January 17, 2019, 11:38:00 AM
There will not be many changes that occur in 2019, it is still like what happened in 2018. I am sure we all hope that 2019 will repeat what happened in 2017, but I see the possibility of that happening is still far from what we hope for . Changes will probably occur in the next one or two years where crypto prices will rise again and bitcoin will rise much higher which may exceed the highest price reached in 2017. Looks like this year we still have to be patient and still be confident that in time Crypto will give us big profits and we can feel the happiness of the investment of crypto currencies that we have been doing so far.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
January 17, 2019, 11:29:38 AM
Nothing will changed this 2019 just like what happened last year since the market is not showing another good improvements in terms of prices,but ofcourse no one knows what will be the outcome from the investors

I think the market will keep weak and volatility in 2019, the main reason is no new investors interesting in the crypto, they all afraid invest it, I have visit many page and many news, almost 80% of people have loss the money in the crypto, only the big whale control the price, so no one want to invest it now.
Well we have same views on the situation buddy,though this may become a learning experience for wll of us,and to prevent another losing this yesr
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
January 17, 2019, 11:28:37 AM
There is a huge amount of these predictions for today, but as you all understand, this is nothing more than just thoughts that can or cannot come true, because most people do not carry out analysis or something like that, they just say that’s all.
copper member
Activity: 196
January 17, 2019, 11:17:47 AM
I can't predict anything but I hope crypto will be better than last year before and also I hope scammers die.
and my prediction about bitcoin at the moment is that there will be no bull run
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
January 17, 2019, 10:49:50 AM
In my opinion. 2019 is not much different from last year. where the price of coins is still declining and there are no signs of a significant increase in the market. hopefully in the middle of the year the price of bitcoin or altcoin will increase significantly.

Maybe yes maybe not with your respect in your prediction hows you can sure this year same from last year scenario, Bitcoin is unpredictable when up or down their price.
But I really believe the show must go on let's wait the real scenario for these of 2019 either same as 2017 or bitcoin will go uprise in this year my own prediction and opinion bitcoin uprise in the 2nd quarter of the year but it's also possible to begin price increase in the mid year.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
January 17, 2019, 10:30:28 AM
I think the market will keep weak and volatility in 2019, the main reason is no new investors interesting in the crypto, they all afraid invest it, I have visit many page and many news, almost 80% of people have loss the money in the crypto, only the big whale control the price, so no one want to invest it now.
Activity: 249
January 17, 2019, 10:12:08 AM
Maybe it is, but to be honest, I have no confidence that this year the market will start behaving differently!
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
January 17, 2019, 09:37:53 AM
I believe that 2019 will be difficult and challenging. Hope we will go through it without any real difficulties. I hope last year gave much experience to all of us.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
January 17, 2019, 09:31:48 AM
1. Surprise - Life goes on Smiley

2. Much more projects will die

3. New projects will start

4. It will be a year of crypto education

5. It will be a year of maturation

6. Delays of fully POS in Ethereum

7. Improvements in User Experience - Keep an eye out for (Elrond - work on exquisite user experience is being done)

8. Facebook in crypto?

9. ..... - You write your predictions

Probably you are right with this prediction, but it would be nice if more people start use cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are not only for investing and hodling.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
January 17, 2019, 09:29:29 AM
In my opinion. 2019 is not much different from last year. where the price of coins is still declining and there are no signs of a significant increase in the market. hopefully in the middle of the year the price of bitcoin or altcoin will increase significantly.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 17, 2019, 09:24:14 AM
I think that the development of many projects will continue this year. I think some altcoins will grow this year. In 2018, the price of coins fell, but strong teams continued to develop their projects. Also this year, bad projects will leave the market (the developers will run out of funds to develop the project).
This year, many weak projects should finally disappear, the cryptocurrency needs such a cleaning, too much it is littered with all sorts of garbage that does not allow to grow
copper member
Activity: 182
January 17, 2019, 09:18:54 AM
Number one is still life go's on eventhough where not succes still the same thing and whatever happen just let go and move on. Maybe the other project die but theres another come so on still the same like turning a globe into it circle. New project new life new income thats what we people life go's on.
Activity: 146
https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg
January 17, 2019, 09:10:10 AM
1. Surprise - Life goes on Smiley

2. Much more projects will die

3. New projects will start

4. It will be a year of crypto education

5. It will be a year of maturation

6. Delays of fully POS in Ethereum

7. Improvements in User Experience - Keep an eye out for (Elrond - work on exquisite user experience is being done)

8. Facebook in crypto?

9. ..... - You write your predictions

10. bitcoin, crypto, alcoin will develop more advanced, and will be approved again in other countries that were previously approved ..
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
January 17, 2019, 08:50:21 AM
I believe that all crypto currencies would give us a big surprise in 2019. Due to the current market situation, altcoins are not moving so fast, but as soon as the market is going to recover, we would see another great pump.

I totally agree this year 2019 is a good year to invest, get rich by buying and reselling enough to become a rich person, it's easy but the budget is not enough to risk it. But I believe my decision is not wrong  Roll Eyes

We cannot know it for sure. Yes, I also do believe that 2019 will be much better than the previous year. I hope the investments that I made in 2018 will give the best returns soon. I am waiting for altcoins growth.
Pages:
Jump to: