Pages:
Author

Topic: predictions of 2019 - page 20. (Read 32321 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 15, 2019, 11:48:42 PM
1. Surprise - Life goes on Smiley

2. Much more projects will die

3. New projects will start

4. It will be a year of crypto education

5. It will be a year of maturation

6. Delays of fully POS in Ethereum

7. Improvements in User Experience - Keep an eye out for (Elrond - work on exquisite user experience is being done)

8. Facebook in crypto?

9. ..... - You write your predictions

I plan that in 2019 active growth will occur in the crypto market. Despite all the challenges of the crypto market, it will grow steadily and benefit the digital society. You just need to be patient and wait a bit, the situation must be corrected.
Activity: 308
January 08, 2019, 10:34:36 AM

7. Improvements in User Experience - Keep an eye out for (Elrond - work on exquisite user experience is being done)

8. Facebook in crypto?

I always say that my prediction for this year 2019 is that the cryptocurrency will be tressed before the end of the year.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
January 07, 2019, 10:07:35 AM

8. Facebook in crypto?

So here's my own predictions in 2019,
1. ETF will approved
2. Big companies will starting accepting bitcoin
3. No bull run will happen
4. Bitcoin will reach 10k usd in mid september
5. Xrp will overtake ethereum again
6. A lot of new projects

So this is only my predictions let's see if what will happen. Haha
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 07, 2019, 09:45:31 AM
I think we still stay  in bearish market and life goes on. This year will be about maturation of the market where the projects with strong use cases and active development will only be successful.
This year will help us to understand which projects are actually working on their product and which ones are just waiting for a hyip.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
January 07, 2019, 09:37:29 AM
That number 8.

We already have hints that facebook will really launch their own crypto. News that are coming out today doesn't validate and its not an official announcement from facebook but we will know it soon as long as they are ready for their preparation.

Major giants will launch their blockachain because that's convenient and economical! I don't see the reason to refuse the technology which can help to develop any platform! Blockchain is universal, and that's fine!
They are denying it as of the moment.

All they think of adopting the technology is that they are required to adopt crypto's too. That's the misconception that probably plays on their mind. We'll see mosre of these giants launching their own blockchain adoption soon and even those skeptics about crypto shall go next.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
January 06, 2019, 07:20:54 PM
That number 8.

We already have hints that facebook will really launch their own crypto. News that are coming out today doesn't validate and its not an official announcement from facebook but we will know it soon as long as they are ready for their preparation.

Major giants will launch their blockachain because that's convenient and economical! I don't see the reason to refuse the technology which can help to develop any platform! Blockchain is universal, and that's fine!
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
January 06, 2019, 07:14:48 PM
If I read deeper your posting, I think that some of them are not predictions. They are the truth and they will always happen, As you said that life still most go on, much more projects will die, many new projects, those are the reality that will always happen. The prediction is about how the market will stay, run, and how the people think of the crypto.
Activity: 602
January 06, 2019, 07:12:14 PM
I think we still stay  in bearish market and life goes on. This year will be about maturation of the market where the projects with strong use cases and active development will only be successful.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
January 06, 2019, 07:06:42 PM

8. Facebook in crypto?

The situation is almost the same last year i guess there is nothing changing in the crypto world. And crypto for Facebook? Sounds like the central bank that trying to make their own crypto currency.  Undecided
This year will be on the watchlist of most investors and traders because of their eagerness to regain their lost profit from the previous year.
Activity: 700
January 06, 2019, 06:48:23 PM
My prediction in 2019 seems to be a recovery year for the crypto market, the bullish possibility does not occur at the
beginning of the year, there seems to be only a slight increase that occurs periodically towards the price of coins
Activity: 510
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
January 06, 2019, 06:36:07 PM

8. Facebook in crypto?

9. Possible STO will replace ICO for investors protection
10. Still a battle for Ripple and Ethereum for the second spot and it's going to be a very tight battle for both of them

Is there already project that launch STO? this is my first time hearing it also I agree with you with the battle of two strong coins (XRP Ð) and I like how they compete with each other. My prediction is more large companies will be named and join the crypto space.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
January 06, 2019, 06:25:06 PM

8. Facebook in crypto?

9. Possible STO will replace ICO for investors protection
10. Still a battle for Ripple and Ethereum for the second spot and it's going to be a very tight battle for both of them
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
January 06, 2019, 05:00:02 PM
I believe that all crypto currencies would give us a big surprise in 2019. Due to the current market situation, altcoins are not moving so fast, but as soon as the market is going to recover, we would see another great pump.
Activity: 602
January 06, 2019, 04:17:34 PM

8. Facebook in crypto?

The new bullish cycle of the market starts and revives the whole market including ICO market and starting a new one that names STO market. The pump is a huuuuge and averyone is happy and rich. The whole world is in peace and happines...the end of my fantasy  Grin
Well, the market is not in a bullish form, yet we have not passed the resistance levels at the top , I think it is not necessary to rejoice yet , I think the bullish trend may come to the end of 2019
Today, the cryptocurrency market is in such a bad state that it will be very difficult to return at least the figures for the beginning of 2018 and it will take a lot of time. It seems to me that today's green color on the market can not be called a bull run.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
January 06, 2019, 02:58:28 PM

8. Facebook in crypto?

The new bullish cycle of the market starts and revives the whole market including ICO market and starting a new one that names STO market. The pump is a huuuuge and averyone is happy and rich. The whole world is in peace and happines...the end of my fantasy  Grin
Well, the market is not in a bullish form, yet we have not passed the resistance levels at the top , I think it is not necessary to rejoice yet , I think the bullish trend may come to the end of 2019
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
January 06, 2019, 02:35:56 PM

8. Facebook in crypto?

Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
January 06, 2019, 02:23:33 PM
I will keep that simple
At some moment in 2019 btc accumulation will begin because of coming halving May 2020
Before that we will have alts pump to grab some btc
During 2019  we will have important events like Bakkt launch and ETF game
As for now there small chances for ETF to be approved but it can be some market game
From half of 2019 biggest influence on crypto market will have coming in 2020 btc halving
Many will depend also what will be Bakkt influence on market after launch
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
January 06, 2019, 02:21:12 PM
Bear market will continue at least till summer 2019.
ETH will get stronger after implementing a new protocol.
60% of projects from 2018 will die because of poor management, or because of scam concept.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 06, 2019, 02:10:39 PM
Ethereum will surely spring a surprise pump this year
Vitalik Buterin is serious working behind the scene to ensure that ETH stand aloof among its competitors two upcoming hardfork of eth evidently shows this coin will pump this year  XRP, EOS and BCH are also coins to watch out for this year of course many projects will come up.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
January 06, 2019, 01:57:28 PM
We are now seeing different forms of projects come up, some are STO, some ITO, including ICO that has been in vogue for some time. The so-called STOs is now beginning to gain some little recognition, but not everyone is aware of it.
Despite what has been experienced in 2018, there are still genuine projects in the crypto space, but one very important thing is that we must be careful of what to invest in, even if it is a new year.
Pages:
Jump to: