Pages:
Author

Topic: predictions of 2019 - page 11. (Read 32317 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 1
February 15, 2019, 12:57:00 PM
I feel the the last year 2018 BTC downfall and current trend is really a correction of bull run from mid 2018 to January, I think this was maximum dip, market cannot less than that or max $3000 mark max, but I feel now it will make a slow and steady recovery like other stable markets around world.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
February 15, 2019, 12:52:28 PM
There are so many predictions made by all crypto enthusiast especially the investors for this year. I think we might get an idea on someone's prediction, but our prediction has also a possibility to be done in the future. I think this 2019 is quite the same as crypto in 2018, with this bear market prices are unstable, also inceases and decreases. But everybody hopes for a comeback of market and have bull run.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
February 15, 2019, 12:41:49 PM
Makes me laugh reading this thread. Gathered the most experienced predictors of the future. No one knows what will happen next, do not make people laugh!
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
February 15, 2019, 12:32:59 PM
The education, enlightenment and exposures gotten from year 2018 are enough to help have a good involvement in the crypto market of 2019. Although mistakes are inevitable, there still going to be scam projects, but there are some projects which i am already seeing, that will make meaningful impact. 2019 will birthnew forms of projects and it will be full of lots of competitions.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
February 15, 2019, 10:44:28 AM
My prediction is 2019

After I analyze there will be a slight increase from the previous year and hopefully this year we will get out of the hell zone

And I agree with these facts. If we want to make money from the market as others have done in the past, now is the best time to buy some coins that are struggling to survive and sell when prices are rising.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
February 15, 2019, 10:19:10 AM
My prediction is silence till thw movement, that is , until any movement in the market , whether positive or negative, most of the investors,traders and crypto members will be either waiting silently or quit crypto.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
February 15, 2019, 10:15:52 AM
It's hard to make a prediction, I would like  to predict that we will soon see bull run in the second quarter but I have no concrete evidence that it's going to happen, the best prediction I can come up now is the ETF approval and the coming fork that can make Eth to hit $200 or even higher.
Activity: 504
February 15, 2019, 10:07:10 AM
Depend how bitcoin price later, when bitcoin will grow up maybe all of ICO project will get success but when bitcoin and altcoin price still lower impossible all ico become success at the next time.
Activity: 406
February 15, 2019, 09:59:45 AM
I think this bearish market will continue until the first half of 2019. It might even make an all time low for majority of crypto before it starts to rise. We might see some improvements or minor uprise on some crypto starting May of 2019 but the real bull run might happen at the end of 2019 to early 2020. Its just a prediction and we can't really tell what will happened next.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
February 15, 2019, 06:49:00 AM
2019 will be the year of hard work.  Very little hype and fomo.  All the ICOs that have raised money last year have to prove to the investors that they are capable of delivering what they have promised in the whitepaper.

I suspect that all of your predictions are right. I am ready for the hard work, but I also feel not so happy that the market is not yet going to raise. Hoping for the positive changes, I go on trading.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
February 15, 2019, 02:35:25 AM
I think 2019 will be very massive in crypto space, bad projects will not recover this current market condition.

Massive in frauds , massive in scamming , massing creation of sh8t coins , and other massive negativity ?  Yes .

Bad projects will not recover this current market condition.

Bad projects wont recover but they can be only stacked because almost everyday there are new known coins that are being discovered  .

Prediction on 2019 are purely positive but the actions are not occuring .
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
February 15, 2019, 02:23:52 AM
Usually, forecasts are a thankless task, but here we all agree. Growth will be necessarily, only different. I plan to hear about the growth of my investments in March. Blockchain technologies will step forward and we will see simple schemes of managing our money. There will be new projects.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
February 15, 2019, 01:53:39 AM
Predictions for this year may be the emergence of new coins and good potential, possibly shifting old coins, but I don't know that it is just a prediction and could miss what we need to know if crypto is full of surprises, and we will look forward to what surprises will be given by crypto

For new altcoins, there must be a lot that arises and must be ready for competition in the market. Every time crypto is surprising and it can affect the crypto market movement, hope there are surprises and positive news about crypto so that it can make the market return good and valuable.
It doesn't have to be in large quantities !! the most important thing is that the new coin has good quality and potential. Useful coins can also make the project grow. This is why the importance of a benefit from the coin, Innovation becomes the main capital of a coin can develop and then later is the task of the developer to maintain stability by continuing to maintain the mission and vision to be achieved.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
February 15, 2019, 01:48:49 AM
Bitcoin currently has a boost that is not too high and then decreases again but not sharply. This gives a stronger assumption to be able to attract more investors. This year is indeed full of struggle to survive in crypto and will definitely improve slowly.
Activity: 308
February 15, 2019, 01:34:55 AM
I think that bitcoin will not grow much this year. But I also think that the Altcoins will grow. News on various projects recently positive.
If bitcoins do not rise strongly this year, I think altcoin also cannot increase sharply because the price of altcoin is highly dependent on bitcoin, if bitcoins cannot increase, the percentage of altcoin is also very low.
Activity: 616
Merit: 18
📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
February 15, 2019, 01:06:59 AM
I think 2019 will be very massive in crypto space, bad projects will not recover this current market condition. Scam and fraud startups will be lessen because the investors learn from the mistakes they did on 2017-2018. Solid projects will continue to develop and new projects will continue to bloom.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
February 15, 2019, 12:59:30 AM
1. Surprise - Life goes on Smiley

2. Much more projects will die

3. New projects will start

4. It will be a year of crypto education

5. It will be a year of maturation

6. Delays of fully POS in Ethereum

7. Improvements in User Experience - Keep an eye out for (Elrond - work on exquisite user experience is being done)

8. Facebook in crypto?

9. ..... - You write your predictions

I like the way you say, there will be new projects that will start, I think blockchain or this kind of technology is the best platform where business should launch their project in order to get more supporters.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
February 15, 2019, 12:05:12 AM
1. Surprise - Life goes on Smiley

2. Much more projects will die

3. New projects will start

4. It will be a year of crypto education

5. It will be a year of maturation

6. Delays of fully POS in Ethereum

7. Improvements in User Experience - Keep an eye out for (Elrond - work on exquisite user experience is being done)

8. Facebook in crypto?

9. ..... - You write your predictions
There are now many good signs that telling us to buy more tokens because the market will not increase again. There are now improvements that we keep seeing so  I think that the 2019 market will be good because most of the tokens are now recovering.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
February 14, 2019, 11:43:21 PM
Predictions for this year may be the emergence of new coins and good potential, possibly shifting old coins, but I don't know that it is just a prediction and could miss what we need to know if crypto is full of surprises, and we will look forward to what surprises will be given by crypto

For new altcoins, there must be a lot that arises and must be ready for competition in the market. Every time crypto is surprising and it can affect the crypto market movement, hope there are surprises and positive news about crypto so that it can make the market return good and valuable.
Activity: 504
February 14, 2019, 10:14:27 PM
Pages:
Jump to: