Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1407. (Read 1199184 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Just placed the bet on over 2.5 goal odd @ 9 in liverpool game and just now saw that liverpool made the goal and won the match

https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1NKTzkqwbLq1rRnWLWmQVNQpag2VsQVcQY

Damn, congrats dude. No one expected Livepool can make another goal when 1 player get red card though. and that odds though, @9. My bet on Liverpool ML is win.

Good comeback from Liverpool, really lucky victory for Liverpool with 10 players and get a penalty in the last minute Grin

Liverpool proved that they have the winning mentality no matter how the situation of the match despite playing with 10 players they are still looking for an opportunity to win I'm sure Manchester United are also doing the same thing later
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Damn, congrats dude. No one expected Livepool can make another goal when 1 player get red card though. and that odds though, @9. My bet on Liverpool ML is win.

One red card shouldnt be a problem for liverpool however the awesome thing is that they won the game when everyone thought that it will end in a draw. A penalty at the last minutes of the game is truly unfortunate for crystal palace and liverpool won the game with some luck, this however will not last long and liverpool needs to improve more for the next game if they want to keep on winning the next game
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
Just placed the bet on over 2.5 goal odd @ 9 in liverpool game and just now saw that liverpool made the goal and won the match

https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1NKTzkqwbLq1rRnWLWmQVNQpag2VsQVcQY

Good comeback from Liverpool, really lucky victory for Liverpool with 10 players and get a penalty in the last minute Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

crazy bets, but unfortunately only a little bet with BTC if you bet with 0001 BTCyour  win total 0,009 BTC  Cheesy
I'm sure you just try not intend seriously choosing betting crazy. Initially I wanted to bet on both teams to score when liverpool lost 1-0 but I doubt especially when liverpool player receiving a red card
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
Yes, finally liverpool won the game. Nice come back after lossing 1-0 and milner got red carded. They scorred at injury time and I was thinking that this game will end up in a draw. But thanks to Benteke for his goal tonight so I didnt lose my money on this match.
Activity: 994
PUGG.io

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Win win win, awesome win guys. the crystal palace goalkeeper made an amateur error and Liverpool scored giving us a valuable win and some valuable coins Smiley
yess this is agood news because i had Both Teams To Score in my parlay for this game i had a feeling that they may not score after the red card
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
Win win win, awesome win guys. the crystal palace goalkeeper made an amateur error and Liverpool scored giving us a valuable win and some valuable coins Smiley
copper member
30 minutes to go, not looking very promising, Liverpool is confused before the goal, they just didn't had any true goal chance so far, hopefully they can score and make us happy.
Activity: 868
While Liverpool lost 1-0 I want to hear your opinion if Liverpool immediately scored so both teams to score bet will win
I saw the match live stats impartial but Crystal Palace dominates the shot
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
Hopefully I can win my Both teams to score to Liverpool game, Crystal hitted the post but 0-0 anyway there s still plenty of time for a goal from each side. Last 6 matches between these teams are btts.
Already 1-0 for Crystal Palace now , Liverpool wouldn't let their team to Lose easily againts Palace although they play on crystal Palace's home, i made a bet for both team to score too and hope Liverpool can make at least 1 goal
legendary
Activity: 1064
West Brom v Man Utd : It's a tough match up for Man Utd  there is a big possibility of losing to West Brom I'm not confident in paybacks, my prediction
under 1.5

It will most likely ended with a draw so instead of taking under 1.5 goals. You will get a better odds by betting on halftime 0 - 0 as manchester united will have a hard time to score goals considering their lucky win last match and west brom wouldnt be able to pass through the defence of manchester united
copper member
Hopefully I can win my Both teams to score to Liverpool game, Crystal hitted the post but 0-0 anyway there s still plenty of time for a goal from each side. Last 6 matches between these teams are btts.
legendary
Activity: 1666
West Brom v Man Utd : It's a tough match up for Man Utd  there is a big possibility of losing to West Brom I'm not confident in paybacks, my prediction
under 1.5

yes indeed a tough match for manchester, after a tough season for manchester I really hope Manchester can win, and my prediction is going to be over 2, so its a risky bet if you put your bet under 1.5
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
under 1.5
i think it's too risky both teams are in form right now. West Brom are great at home, while United are in serie of 4 victories in a row. But the Red Devils are still with a lot of missing players, so there are no opportunities for rotations and their players will be tired, so I expect a draw or home win. Last meeting between these two sides here at West Brom's Stadium finished 2-2.

Nice analysis BR01 I also do not think Man united win even though they are in a good performance I know West Bromwich team will not easily lost because it has a strong confidence when playing at home can be seen in this season's home game West Bromwich almost all draw.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Crystal Palace Vs Liverpool

My pick is Even goals. I predict this game to be a boring draw. Liverpool is an unpredictable team and does well against big teams but drop points to small teams. I believe neither team can win the game. My prediction is 0-0 or 1-1 draw.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
under 1.5

Nah Man U have suprised this season, but I don't expect any surprises in this match. Van Gaal's 11 will bring the game home in the first half.
0-2. Endresult 1-4

Wow you are so confident on this match match. I think 1-4 is to much, Manchester United this season never win with big goals. I think under 3 goals is more better.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
Crystal Palace vs Liverpool
West Brom vs Manchester United

I think both of those match will not be many goals. I prefer to take under 2.5 goals for both.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Pollak
under 1.5

Nah Man U have suprised this season, but I don't expect any surprises in this match. Van Gaal's 11 will bring the game home in the first half.
0-2. Endresult 1-4
Jump to: