Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 557. (Read 1199179 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Aston Villa struggles to advance to the premier League, wants to be Fulham's opponent in the final. There are not so many missing player in Aston Villa, Taylor will not be in this game. There is only Gestede in Middlesbrough. Aston Villa could score 3 points in the away game. I am waiting for the two teams to put on patience football in general.

After winning the first leg by 1-0, Aston Villa were able to hold Middlesbrough to a goalless draw which see them advance to the finals and face Fulham for the last spot of the teams getting promoted to the English Premier League next season.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
Was it announced the teams which were to get promoted into the Premier league next season to replace the ones who got relegated?
I counted three teams to not return next year.
1. Stoke City
2. Swansea
3. West Bromwich
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
Aston Villa struggles to advance to the premier League, wants to be Fulham's opponent in the final. There are not so many missing player in Aston Villa, Taylor will not be in this game. There is only Gestede in Middlesbrough. Aston Villa could score 3 points in the away game. I am waiting for the two teams to put on patience football in general.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Fulham have taken the next step of qualifying for the English Premier league when they won against by 2-0 against Derby County who won the first leg by 1-0. Goals from teenage sensation Ryan Sessegnon and Denis Odoi were brought to see them through. They await either Aston Villa or Middlesbrough in the finals.

Yup yup yup!  I want Fullham to be back at the EPL so badly...  Don't know why, just bored with City I guess...  And I wanna have a Fullham jersey in support of them to stay up.  Lololol.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Very poor Chelsea performence 0-3 against Newcastle.Now Conte will goes away and propably Morata will also leave Chelsea.Abramovitch has not to much money hard to expect some mipressive buys.I think next season could be hard for Chelsea
Congratulation to Totenham and Leicester for last great game
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
Fulham have taken the next step of qualifying for the English Premier league when they won against by 2-0 against Derby County who won the first leg by 1-0. Goals from teenage sensation Ryan Sessegnon and Denis Odoi were brought to see them through. They await either Aston Villa or Middlesbrough in the finals.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

About ^ that, I think Poch will be requesting a huge transfer budget this summer.  He told the press that he will be talking to Daniel Levy next week and sort stuff out for next season and I assume he'll be requesting for a much bigger transfer budget.

His issue with Tottenham is the lack of 'taking risks' whatever that means...
The first squad of Tottenham is rather impressive but there is what thing I see that they lack and that’s squad depth, they don’t have enough quality players to replace the first team players should any injury occur.
it was the right thing from Pochettinno to throw threats over Tottenham's management, either a good transfer market or a departure he was not been able to be provided with all the tools that will make himmore then just a coach. His work created beautiful football for Spurs but that alone does not achieve anything, and with time his Brilliance will disappear with the emergence of another mangers that does wonder works but when you see Spurs squad it looks a very good one they just need to get better subs Kane have no one in same quality to replace him but when you see guardiola or Mourinho budget surely that makes him jealus and not totally satisfayed with his squad as he looks to always improve it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

About ^ that, I think Poch will be requesting a huge transfer budget this summer.  He told the press that he will be talking to Daniel Levy next week and sort stuff out for next season and I assume he'll be requesting for a much bigger transfer budget.

The first squad of Tottenham is rather impressive but there is what thing I see that they lack and that’s squad depth, they don’t have enough quality players to replace the first team players should any injury occur.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

Staying safe is a much better option for some coach. Assuming that really ask for bigger budget for this transfer window and the result isnt good enough. I will imagine that he will be looking to be sacked if that happens. So if he could just stay under the radar with decent funds and decent result that would be much safer for his future
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...

legendary
What a shit performance from Chelsea, such a shame we won't see them in the CL next season. Btw, that Spurs vs Leicester game, 5-4 in just 77 minutes...what a game to end the season.

C'mon Brighton, just score 1 goal so I can make some decent profits  Sad

Even if they play really good and win the game, they wont get the fourth spot so I kinda know why they are not really doing well in that game. They have lost their motivation and probably this is barely just some practice match or some sort for them. It is the last game afterall thats why the match is getting more and more boring for sure
Chelsea players knew it was over the moment Newcastle scored the 2nd goal. And you could see how unmotivated they were in that 3rd goal, it felt like all of them were in some kind of trance while watching not only the ball approaching the 18-yard box but also the Newcastle players scoring the 3-0, that's the kind of goals you see in a training ground, not in a official Premier League match, abysmal performance.

But overall, I think Conte never knew how to adapt and change things for the better, he probably knew for most part of the season that the 3-5-2 formation (or 5-3-2?) just wasn't working but he kept playing with the same tactics and kept getting outplayed. I think it's pretty clear that even if they win the FA Cup next saturday, Conte will get sacked.

Kane scored 30 goals this season while Salah had 32 goals .
I understand why Salah is getting all the attention today (he deserves it), but man, Harry Kane scored 30 goals (just two goals away from Salah's record), it's the fourth consecutive season he's scored +20 goals (+25 the past 3 seasons) that's just impressive and shows how consistent he's been in the EPL.

This is the season of alot of unexpected things happen. Chelsea finish out of top 4 position and liverpool in the top four, even Salah scored 32 goals this season. Not to mention that Manchester City broke the record so far as well. I just cant wait how things will play out in the next season that if only liverpool could continue playing as good as this season
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
What a shit performance from Chelsea, such a shame we won't see them in the CL next season. Btw, that Spurs vs Leicester game, 5-4 in just 77 minutes...what a game to end the season.

chelsea is good performance in last match, can win 3 - 0
but not enough can get ticket champion league next season, because liverpool win too, play with 4 striker meet brighthon albion
What the hell are you talking about lol, Chelsea lose to Newcastle 3-0 and they can't qualify to the champions league. What a shit season to end, well, so they dropped to Europa League again. Maybe the can win Champions league in the next season like last year lol, because the can focus more on premier league.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

but not enough can get ticket champion league next season, because liverpool win too, play with 4 striker meet brighthon albion
the Blues may had a slite chance to get the CL ticket but they blow it last round and this round they made it much worse , Benitez worked great for Newcastle this season they finished in top 10 in EPL that is something good for a team that hust came back to top flight but  now they for Chelsea the only way to save the season is to win the final of FA cup against United. I think that Chelsea gave up after the advance of Liverpool with  two early goals early in their game but the Most important thibg now is the final cup which I expect from them to lose.
Thank you Conte for the first season that you created in but your choices are the reaaon for what happened to the Blues this season.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Manchester united beat watford with a 1-0 home win at Stamford bridge. And captain carrick has ended his last game at dreamworks!

Thanks to carrick for 12 years for the red devils to give everything, I hope you can create a brilliant career in the coach post!
Manchester United was not on Stamford Bridge its Chelsea home and they have worst game of the season at the end of season 3 - 0 is not acceptable at all but United done good as they secure second place
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars

Even if they play really good and win the game, they wont get the fourth spot so I kinda know why they are not really doing well in that game. They have lost their motivation and probably this is barely just some practice match or some sort for them. It is the last game afterall thats why the match is getting more and more boring for sure
Chelsea players knew it was over the moment Newcastle scored the 2nd goal. And you could see how unmotivated they were in that 3rd goal, it felt like all of them were in some kind of trance while watching not only the ball approaching the 18-yard box but also the Newcastle players scoring the 3-0, that's the kind of goals you see in a training ground, not in a official Premier League match, abysmal performance.

But overall, I think Conte never knew how to adapt and change things for the better, he probably knew for most part of the season that the 3-5-2 formation (or 5-3-2?) just wasn't working but he kept playing with the same tactics and kept getting outplayed. I think it's pretty clear that even if they win the FA Cup next saturday, Conte will get sacked.

Kane scored 30 goals this season while Salah had 32 goals .
I understand why Salah is getting all the attention today (he deserves it), but man, Harry Kane scored 30 goals (just two goals away from Salah's record), it's the fourth consecutive season he's scored +20 goals (+25 the past 3 seasons) that's just impressive and shows how consistent he's been in the EPL.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
What a great way to end the season with the Tottenham and Leicester City game, these are the kind of games I like to see as they are entertaining for the fans every though I'm not a fan of either of these two teams. It was entertaining to watch and its good to see Tottenham finish in 3rd spot which they fully deserved as they had a wonderful season. Liverpool were disappointing towards the back end of the season but they were still able to qualify for the CL. Out of the big teams, Chelsea had a poor season. Now we look forward to the CL final which I'm sure is going to be a classic match.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
Manchester united beat watford with a 1-0 home win at Stamford bridge. And captain carrick has ended his last game at dreamworks!

Thanks to carrick for 12 years for the red devils to give everything, I hope you can create a brilliant career in the coach post!
Activity: 742
Merit: 253

Wonder if Harry Kane scored any to get close to Salahs feat of getting his 32nd in a 38 game season.

Kane scored 30 goals this season while Salah had 32 goals . Salah totally broke the record so far and by far the most underrated player in the league. With Salah in Liverpool, the team has achieved alot of things lately including getting into the champions league final while Harry Kane has done nothing even close to what Salah does for the team

M. is this season in the spotlight with many of the achievements he created with liverpool. not just bringing liverpool to the final champions. m.salah can make sure to be the top score in the league and also order a ticket for liverpool because the finish in position 4
legendary

Wonder if Harry Kane scored any to get close to Salahs feat of getting his 32nd in a 38 game season.

Kane scored 30 goals this season while Salah had 32 goals . Salah totally broke the record so far and by far the most underrated player in the league. With Salah in Liverpool, the team has achieved alot of things lately including getting into the champions league final while Harry Kane has done nothing even close to what Salah does for the team
Jump to: