Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 556. (Read 1199179 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
^  Mourinho should get Rashford out and get Martial in right now!  Rash doesn't look like he's playing with confidence.  And Sanchez out too while Mou's at it and get Mata in.  Change things up if he wants to win.

Edit:  Speak of the devil.  Rash, Lingard out.  Lukaku, Martial in.

Edit:  Congrats Chelsea.  Lol Mou. 

Well atleast this is something that Conte could finally give to Chelsea after all the shit that he has given to Chelsea. The fans of Chelsea has been so mad at him for the entire season probably this is going to chill them a little bit. It is not really an achievement at all but still better than getting nothing at all throughout this season of madness isnt it?
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
^  Mourinho should get Rashford out and get Martial in right now!  Rash doesn't look like he's playing with confidence.  And Sanchez out too while Mou's at it and get Mata in.  Change things up if he wants to win.

Edit:  Speak of the devil.  Rash, Lingard out.  Lukaku, Martial in.

Edit:  Congrats Chelsea.  Lol Mou. 
legendary
Chelsea, 3 major players are missing. Manchester United, who finished 2nd in the league, wants to close the season by winning at least the FA Cup. I think Mourinho will follow a controlled strategy in this game and i think may be under 2,5 goals.

You could be right because it is still still 1-0 and less than 30 minutes for the game to last. It looks like Chelsea could be winning this game, I was expecting more from manchester united. Alot of my friends wager for Manchester United to win the game as well  Grin . I was hoping them to win so they could atleast treat me to get some drink tomorrow
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
Chelsea, 3 major players are missing. Manchester United, who finished 2nd in the league, wants to close the season by winning at least the FA Cup. I think Mourinho will follow a controlled strategy in this game and i think may be under 2,5 goals.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
FA Cup final today. I'm gonna go with BTTS @1.95 and over 1.5 goals @1.42

This is kinda of an awkward game for the managers. If Man Utd wins, it doesn't chance anything for Mou, sure he can deliver a silverware to the fans, but he probably knows that the season was bad overall, and the FA Cup wasn't exactly the main priority. For Conte, this trophy won't change the fact that he's going to get sacked in the next few weeks. I still expect an exciting game, though.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
It will be a tight game ... very probable under 2.5. I would go for 1 : 1 FT and extra time.

Goalbonanza.io BETA currently offers 569.91 to 1 returns on 0 : 2 Man Utd win if you are up for it. Here is the link: https://goalbonanza.io/en/game/england-fa-cup-chelsea-vs-manchester-united-19-May-2018

Yeah and also this is a final match, usually both teams will play carefully and i also think Manchester United will win on this match and get the FA cup. Chelsea is really unstable right now, after their last lost 3-0 against Newcastle. I want some drama though in this final, 1-1 on normal time and 2-2 extra time and continue to pinalty.
Activity: 135
Merit: 14
Goalbonanza.com
It will be a tight game ... very probable under 2.5. I would go for 1 : 1 FT and extra time.

Goalbonanza.io BETA currently offers 569.91 to 1 returns on 0 : 2 Man Utd win if you are up for it. Here is the link: https://goalbonanza.io/en/game/england-fa-cup-chelsea-vs-manchester-united-19-May-2018

legendary
he deserve to get an extended contract from his current achievement and the next destination would be champion league title that this is looks mandatory if we see Guardiola reputation because he already get it on his previous team and besides defend English league title next season

He is great and manchester city really needs him. As for the current situation, even if they do want to replace him then no one would stand near on his calibre. He is too good compared with most manager so no reason to replace him at all . Manchester city really do need him to stand against United and Liverpool for the next season
Activity: 182
Merit: 122
The FA Cup is going to be a sizzler. Grin
Man Utd vs Chelsea

I would say Manchester united is the team to beat since they are on a roll and want to close out the season with some metal to make the summer break that much hotter for them and sweet! Cool
Chelsea is the underdog because their players finished the season so badly losing to new castle and do not have any confidence going into the final game of the 2018 season.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
after awesome season finally it has been determine the final result of this season below

Man City is the champion
Man UTD, Tottenham and Liverpool take the last place for champion league zone
Chelsea, Arsenal and Burnley will play for europe league
Swansea City, Stoke City and West brom has been relegated and will play for championship league next season

Man City deserves to be champion. They showed good performances throughout the season. Liverpool on the other hand gave a good performance at the end of the season and was able to advance to the final round of UCL which is the best achievement so far. I wish Liverpool will give their best at UCL final match.
Pep Guardiola have signed a two year contract extension after a very successful season where he managed to win both the League Cup and the Premier League which he did so by breaking a lot of records.
he deserve to get an extended contract from his current achievement and the next destination would be champion league title that this is looks mandatory if we see Guardiola reputation because he already get it on his previous team and besides defend English league title next season
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
after awesome season finally it has been determine the final result of this season below

Man City is the champion
Swansea City, Stoke City and West brom has been relegated and will play for championship league next season

Man City deserves to be champion. They showed good performances throughout the season. Liverpool on the other hand gave a good performance at the end of the season and was able to advance to the final round of UCL which is the best achievement so far. I wish Liverpool will give their best at UCL final match.
Pep Guardiola have signed a two year contract extension after a very successful season where he managed to win both the League Cup and the Premier League which he did so by breaking a lot of records.

This is great news for Man City, a two year contract extension should hopefully see Man City win the CL in that time as I'm sure this is what the owners really want now as they have been after the CL title for years now. I think they can achieve this within this time and I'm sure that's also what Pep would want to achieve with Man City.

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

Man City is the champion

Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Sam Allardyce leaves Everton. David Moyes leaves West Ham.

Now with Pardew on the wild, one has to wonder which of these clubs will have the honour to have him as the new manager...LOL on a serious note, Paulo Fonseca or Unay Emery seem to be the most likely candidates to replace Moyes.

Sam Allardyce knew he was gonna be given the sack that's why he left.  And I think it's a bit unfair imho.  I mean sure the football wasn't great to look at but he did get Everton back on track.  Now they're gonna be back to limbo...

And no way Emery is going to West Ham.  Arsenal or Everton are the more likely destinations if he's really planning on going to the EPL...  Maybe even Chelsea...  Wink
Very bad decision on the part of the Everton board and we all know that by replacing a manager, Things at the clubs get set back for a while till things go back on track again. And it also seems that Arteta is going to be given the chance of managing the Gunners.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...

Now with Pardew on the wild, one has to wonder which of these clubs will have the honour to have him as the new manager...LOL on a serious note, Paulo Fonseca or Unay Emery seem to be the most likely candidates to replace Moyes.

Sam Allardyce knew he was gonna be given the sack that's why he left.  And I think it's a bit unfair imho.  I mean sure the football wasn't great to look at but he did get Everton back on track.  Now they're gonna be back to limbo...

And no way Emery is going to West Ham.  Arsenal or Everton are the more likely destinations if he's really planning on going to the EPL...  Maybe even Chelsea...  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1904

Man City is the champion

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

Man City is the champion

Yes a great tournament that was and Man City were brilliant throughout..always believed in their ability and this time were looking like a champion team...
One of the best team of all time desereved to be the champion this time... Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652

Man City is the champion
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars

Activity: 868
Merit: 266
Very poor Chelsea performence 0-3 against Newcastle.Now Conte will goes away and propably Morata will also leave Chelsea.Abramovitch has not to much money hard to expect some mipressive buys.I think next season could be hard for Chelsea
Congratulation to Totenham and Leicester for last great game
Tomorrow the future of Sarri will be settled. His departure may most likely be announced as a coach at Chelsea.The Italian coach feels that the tools available to him are not really enough to achieve the. and that what happened this season was more than it provides him. I think that he is a good coach he just should done better in Europe maybe he should focused on defense little bit more, but for Chelsea they can surprise us with new target to be their next manager and it it Pochettinho the Argentenian manager saw his Relationship with Daniel Levy getting worse as a result of his talks on the transfer market he still have 3 seasons with Spurs in his contract so it could be a small problem for him.
I really doubt that Pochettinho is going to go manage their city rivals, With Tuchel at PSG and Allegri being tipped to replace to Wenger, It wouldn't be surprising if Conte moves back to Juventus.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Very poor Chelsea performence 0-3 against Newcastle.Now Conte will goes away and propably Morata will also leave Chelsea.Abramovitch has not to much money hard to expect some mipressive buys.I think next season could be hard for Chelsea
Congratulation to Totenham and Leicester for last great game
Tomorrow the future of Sarri will be settled. His departure may most likely be announced as a coach at Chelsea.The Italian coach feels that the tools available to him are not really enough to achieve the. and that what happened this season was more than it provides him. I think that he is a good coach he just should done better in Europe maybe he should focused on defense little bit more, but for Chelsea they can surprise us with new target to be their next manager and it it Pochettinho the Argentenian manager saw his Relationship with Daniel Levy getting worse as a result of his talks on the transfer market he still have 3 seasons with Spurs in his contract so it could be a small problem for him.
Jump to: