Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 832. (Read 1199181 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Manchester united vs. West Bromwich Albion

Ouch damn, I lost gambling. I predicted the first half man utd can made a goal, but the result is without a goal. besides, I was gambling this match over 2.5 goals. seems I will lose again.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Professional Tipster
Hello to all fans of England Premier League!
Once again i will share my best bets from this league, so lets start:

My 7th single bet will be the match between Southampton v Bournemouth

Starting date and time: 01/04/16 18:30 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-english-premier-league/southampton-fc-v-afc-bournemouth/event/9600337?ref=tipster1

Match: Southampton v Bournemouth
Betting option: Anytime goalscorer: Dusan Tadic
Odd: 2.43
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.036 (36.45mbtc)

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/HvEFQh9YGHDb2tHBQ

Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
Burnley v Tottenham  , Tottenham will play out and they has to win today because Liverpool won today and if Tottenham can lost today Tottenham and Liverpool will has same point it is danger for Tottenham, if Tottenham  can win today they will get avarege because Burnley is not easy team at their home , i think today both team will find goal and Tottenham will win too . Good luck for every body!
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Burnley host Tottenham Hotspurs and I have a feeling that Tottenham hotspurs will win even with their main striker, Harry Kane out due to injury. Burnley are stuck with poor form and on the contrary Spurs have won 4 games in a row and would like to make it 5 in a row and keep their 2nd spot safe. I expect Spurs to win 0-2.
Activity: 530
Check out United.  I like their current line up front with Rashford, Miki, Martial and Lingard.  I've been waiting for Mourinho to use these youngsters as the attacking strike force with either Mata or Miki as the AM setting the tempo of the attacks.  This should be fun to watch.

Hmmm..  They might win by two goals up afterall.  I'm afraid I might have made the wrong bet.  Grin
Put them on with a parlay of the Chelsea side that is in amazing form even with the talk if Hazard being traded. That doesn't mean anything to a team that is on roll on to being the champions this year.
That is their destiny right now.
There are no challengers to them for the cup. They are too far ahead and with an easy match today will seal the deal and put the last nail in the coffin of any of the other teams who are biting at their heels. Grin
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Check out United.  I like their current line up front with Rashford, Miki, Martial and Lingard.  I've been waiting for Mourinho to use these youngsters as the attacking strike force with either Mata or Miki as the AM setting the tempo of the attacks.  This should be fun to watch.

Hmmm..  They might win by two goals up afterall.  I'm afraid I might have made the wrong bet.  Grin
Activity: 530
Liverpool wins but at a cost.
Looks like Mane was hurt on a tackle and had to leave the game.
If he is injured then that is a massive blow for their team and I can't see them going up on the table any more then where they are currently positioned.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
a difficult season for arsenal, 2-time humiliating defeat made mental players drop, separation with wenger must end tragically, I've never thought like this. next season they will play in the Europa League instead of UCL.
everyone is now focused on how to improve the game, Arsenal Wenger. but we need to know is Wenger is a legend of Arsenal, Wenger should receive an honor from Arsenal for his services.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
It's a good game this.  I can't believe it's only Ano and I watching it.  Very rough game, Ross Barkley is very lucky not to get a red with his angry tackle.

Yap he is trying to get reduce the lead of Liverpool with this kind of stupid game but Liverpool now is in very strong position. I have more chance to win my bet on amazing odds and Liverpool will secure 3 points easily.
legendary
Merit: 1001
Chelsea vs Crystal Palace: Chelsea has won 14 of 15 times at home.                                                                       WIN Chelsea at [email protected]
Southampton vs Bournemouth: Bournemouth has always been over 1.5 goals in 2017.                                         OVER 1.5 goals at [email protected]
Hull vs West Ham: Hull has made at home 13 of 14 times over 1,5 goals. In 2017 has Always been over 1,5 goals. OVER 1,5 goals at [email protected]

It is an easy double-up
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
It's a good game this.  I can't believe it's only Ano and I watching it.  Very rough game, Ross Barkley is very lucky not to get a red with his angry tackle.
Ano
Merit: 253
Both teams to score came on the board so quickly in fight between Liverpool - Everton. I had dual bet on this match both teams to score and Liverpool to win. I wish Liverpool will win this match so waiting for this.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Burnley is not doing well with them going in 7 games without a win and now it's even difficult to win when they will be facing Tottenham as the visitors are in a great form also they are second at the table with 10 points behind the leaders chelsea with Burnly even struggling at home ai don't think that they have a chance against Tottenham with them in form after 4 wins in a row, so I expect another victory for the Spurs odds @1.55.
Activity: 126
Same points Southampton faces Bournemouth at the St. Mary's Stadium. I will be going for goals Over 1.5 in this game, but am certain Southampton will take the win in this game.
Champions in waiting Chelsea faces Crystal Palace and am going for a straight win for the home team and thats it.
My team Manchester United faces West Brom at home at a game they should definitely win, returning to Old Trafford are former Manchester United players Darren Fletcher and Johnny Evans. Manchester United are sure to win this game to win a spot in the Champions League slot, I am sure Liverpool and Manchester City are destined to slip up in the coming weeks.
Resurgent Leicester City faces Stoke City. Having won their last three Premier League scoring 9 goals and conceding 4, Stoke City have two of their last five games, gaining seven points out of a possible 15 points. I will be going for a win for the in form Leicester City.
Activity: 826
Liverpool vs Everton , i will bet for Over 1.5 Goals.
Burnley vs Tottenham , i will bet for Tottenham to win .
Chelsea vs Crystal Palace , i will bet for Over 1.5 Goals.
Manchester United vs West Brom , i will bet for Manchester United to win .
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Today i have choose to place bet on 3 games

Chelsea - Crystal Palace
, here going for sure win on Chelsea
Leicester - Stoke, with good playing Leicester will might win this but i will go for over 1.5 goals
Manchester Utd - WBA, MNU to win this match
14 placed Watford faces last placed Sunderland, Sunderland are without a win in their last four games with just a single point to show for it and the same goes for Watford as well. I a tipping for a draw game with not so many goals in the game.
Jump to: