Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 834. (Read 1199181 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
What will happen in Premier League:

1)Chelsea       69 (28 matches played)

2)Tottenham    59 (28 matches played)
3)Manc. City     57 (28 matches played)
4)Liverpool       56 (29 matches played)
5)Manc. United 52 (27 matches played)
6)Arsenal         50 (27 matches played)

7)Everton         50  (29 matches played)

15)Leicester        30  (28 matches played)
16)Crystal Palace 28  (28 matches played)

17)Swansea         27 (29 matches played)
18)Hull                24  (29 matches played)
19)Middlesbrough 22  (28 matches played)
20)Sunderland     20   (28 matches played)

-Chelsea almost certainly will win the Premier League
-Tottenham, City, United, Liverpool and Arsenal will play the last three useful places for champion's league.
-Everton can surprise and go to Europe League
-Sunderland,Middlesbrough,Hull e Swansea  are fighting for the salvation (the last 3 recede in Championship)
-Leicester and Swansea have won both of their last 3 games played and should easily be saved
I can say with 100% guarantee that Chelsea will win the league. I though their form might be hit a little once their inform player, Eden Hazard got injured in training but the latest report and Conte says that Hazard will not just play, He will play really good against Crystal Palace. The rest 3 spots are up for grabs and I have a feeling that its going to be Spurs, City and Liverpool. Basically the table will remain the same at the end of the season.

I tend to agree with everyone on here that Chelsea will now win the Premier League and that the other 3 spots on the table are up for grabs. As I am a Man City fan I'm hoping they can finish in the top 3 and qualify for the Champions League next season. I actually think Man Utd will sneak into the top 4 and maybe knock out Liverpool as they have 2 games in hand and are only 4 points behind, it will be tough for Man Utd but something is telling me that they make the top 4 this season.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Professional Tipster
Hello to all fans of England Premier League!
Once again i will share my best bets from this league, so lets start:

My 4th single bet will be the match between Hull City v West Ham United

Starting date and time: 01/04/16 16:00 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-english-premier-league/hull-city-v-west-ham-united/event/9600329?ref=tipster1

Match: Hull City v West Ham United
Betting option:  Both Teams To Score + Totals: Yes / Over 2.5
Odd: 2.06
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.030 (30.90mbtc)

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/9oE7Skiw6qobuR6ei

Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

-Tottenham, City, United, Liverpool and Arsenal will play the last three useful places for champion's league.
-Sunderland,Middlesbrough,Hull e Swansea  are fighting for the salvation (the last 3 recede in Championship)
-Leicester and Swansea have won both of their last 3 games played and should easily be saved
I can say with 100% guarantee that Chelsea will win the league. I though their form might be hit a little once their inform player, Eden Hazard got injured in training but the latest report and Conte says that Hazard will not just play, He will play really good against Crystal Palace. The rest 3 spots are up for grabs and I have a feeling that its going to be Spurs, City and Liverpool. Basically the table will remain the same at the end of the season.

Yes i think the same,i will like to see LFC and Citi is CL,United can get to CL by winining EL,Anderlecht is my black horse but United will win,Lets see Citi-Arsenal game i think it is last chance for Arsenal to bounce back
Professional Tipster

My 3rd single bet will be the match between Watford FC v Sunderland AFC

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-english-premier-league/watford-fc-v-sunderland-afc/event/9600341?ref=tipster1

Match: Watford FC v Sunderland AFC
Betting option:  Home  and under 4.5 goals
Odd: 2.06
Return: 0.030 (30.90mbtc)

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/Wx4hkmqEc77RAvxBN

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I still cannot believe Leicester City is 15th in the league, how is that even possible after such a season?

I mean do you know any other team that won the championship and got almost regulated the next? I have never seen or heard anything like that before in my life. I do not know what are other surprises we are going to see this year. It is so weird.
Activity: 530

Yes Chelsea will win it because all the others can not compete with their performance which have been nothing but stellar and precise. Very constant with their winning ways and just in that poses confidence in all who play for their team which can only instill a feeling of Championship blood flowing through their veins now. They can smell victory is within their grasp. Grin
They have to contend with the talks of Hazard possibly going to Real Madrid on the off season.
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/786052/Antonio-Conte-Chelsea-Roman-Abramovich-Eden-Hazard-football-transfer-news-gossip
http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/31/antonio-conte-warns-eden-hazard-to-focus-on-chelsea-amid-real-madrid-interest-6545577/
Now Conte just now have to find a way to quell all these rumors and to keep that confidence going until the end of the season when they hoist the EPL cup above their heads.
This is all they have to focus on now and not let that gossip get into their heads and spoil anything else for them and their determination at being Champions this year! Grin
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited

Activity: 1680
Merit: 529

Chelsea guaranteed and now I can say the most comfortable between them.
I think after this time maybe some teams can give advantage by losing a few matches.
Everton has been drawing a good graphic lately and I think it might go to the European league. Arsenal I do not have a chance to continue to lose points this way.

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Leicester is currently are 15th in the table with 30 points or 6 over the danger zone they were fighting for survival but they managed to improve in the last couple matches now they will be playing at home against Stoke and i think they have a good chance to win as Stoke City are awful in the visits with losing 5 from 7 past trips while Leicester playing at home and in a very good form form after 4 wins in row in all competitions with 11 scored goals, so I expect them to win.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

this week match can decesion arsenal to open chance or close chance to big four in EPL
meet manchester city in home must win if want still open chance big foure and still compete in champion league next season
if lost i think can close chance

Arsenal vs Manchester City is crucial especially for the Arsenal!
If Arsenal loses this match I think that definitely comes out of the fight for the Champion's League.
Wenger has already lost control of his players, this defeat would be the final blow.
Arsenal qualifies the Champion's League consecutively since 2000 (18 consecutive times)
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Neymar is motivated by money and i think the move may take place, but as a Man Utd Fan i wish not. We can get better players with all that money. Am sure the deal will be used to sell Jerseys which will be lucrative for the club. Soccer is all about business so it may happen.
If they can get Zlatan Ibrahimović then I think they can get him signed on.
But they are more focused on Antoine Griezmann for a 100 million instead.
And with headlines like these:
http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/30/paul-pogba-risks-manchester-united-axe-as-jose-mourinho-unhappy-with-commercial-antics-6544547/
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-uniteds-paul-pogba-ordered-10129919

Get rid of Paul Pogba because he is just a distraction for the team and just a blow hard on and off the pitch. Angry

Another sensationalist BS from the media.  You should try to avoid that kind of news (and sites) as mostly their just rumors or something they're trying to blow out of proportion for us to keep reading what they write.  The Metro and the Mirror can almost be considered tabloids with the way the post news sometimes.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

The match against City will be very decisive for Chelsea, if a draw or lose the competition then more interesting to the end of the season. But if win, the chance of the champion is 99%. Good luck Conte, the BPL season premiere of the great.
Professional Tipster

My 2nd single bet will be the match between  Burnley FC v Tottenham Hotspur

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-english-premier-league/burnley-fc-v-tottenham-hotspur/event/9600325?ref=tipster1

Match:  Burnley FC v Tottenham Hotspur
Betting option:  Away and under 4.5 goals
Odd: 1.92
Return: 0.028 (28.80mbtc)

Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/Jd3XLpoZMMh3AKgxh

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
Neymar is motivated by money and i think the move may take place, but as a Man Utd Fan i wish not. We can get better players with all that money. Am sure the deal will be used to sell Jerseys which will be lucrative for the club. Soccer is all about business so it may happen.
If they can get Zlatan Ibrahimović then I think they can get him signed on.
But they are more focused on Antoine Griezmann for a 100 million instead.
And with headlines like these:
http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/30/paul-pogba-risks-manchester-united-axe-as-jose-mourinho-unhappy-with-commercial-antics-6544547/
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-uniteds-paul-pogba-ordered-10129919

Get rid of Paul Pogba because he is just a distraction for the team and just a blow hard on and off the pitch. Angry
Activity: 588

this week match can decesion arsenal to open chance or close chance to big four in EPL
meet manchester city in home must win if want still open chance big foure and still compete in champion league next season
if lost i think can close chance
HCP
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 4318

My 1st single bet will be the match between  Liverpool FC v Everton FC

Match:  Liverpool FC v Everton FC
Betting option:  Home and over 1.5 goals
Odd: 1.96
Return: 0.029 (29.40mbtc)
I have to concur that this is a relatively decent bet... 1.96 odds is a decent return. I believe Liverpool will win... the over 1.5 is also a good choice as I believe that "Both Teams To Score" is also a good option... Liverpool have scored the most goals in the EPL this season, but their defense is still questionable...

What a drout for premier league action. I can't remember when there was a game on the tele to watch. Must of been a two weeks but it felt like an entire month. Embarrassed
Yeah... those international breaks are really annoying... especially with the run to the end of the season starting... and it being so crowded in the top 6 Wink
Activity: 1372
I am not even sure Mourinho will sanction a move for Neymar and even its done its just to appease the fans, But if Manchester United were to offer the right amount and salary to Neymar, He will definitely move. Its all about money to and his family.
I am not sure Neymar is going for money he is very good and well settled in LaLiga he will try to stay there because many big players fail to adjust here in English conditions just they are very concerned about career so its very difficult that he will be here

If he plays in england he will be kicked off the park by the physical game. In other countries the skillful players get protected and skillful national teams is the end result. 
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
I am not even sure Mourinho will sanction a move for Neymar and even its done its just to appease the fans, But if Manchester United were to offer the right amount and salary to Neymar, He will definitely move. Its all about money to and his family.
I am not sure Neymar is going for money he is very good and well settled in LaLiga he will try to stay there because many big players fail to adjust here in English conditions just they are very concerned about career so its very difficult that he will be here
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Not all players can be tempted by the money so much and I think Neymar is one of them. Football is an industry right now, but the players have always thought that football was not just money but is a career and are very concerned about it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
Jump to: