Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRESALE] BITXOXO.EXCHANGE FASTEST GROWING CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - page 33. (Read 4073 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Why you guys need an ICO?

I mean bitxoxo already an establish exchange and make a ton of profit in India isn't it?

You can start off by reading the whitepaper to learn why they launched their token. Binance was by the way also an established exchange before they launched the Binance token.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
That is one the best ICO of 2018, I really like it, thanks for great team
Activity: 238
We are in talk with major exchanges. We have already got confirmation from some exchanges and some are confirmation awaited. We will announce the name of exchanges as soon as ICO ends.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
Why you guys need an ICO?

I mean bitxoxo already an establish exchange and make a ton of profit in India isn't it?
Activity: 350
How will the platform sustain in the long term approach considering it has only .1% fee?
With enough volume, it will suffice.

Also you should remember that the trade fee is not the only way exchanges make money.
Activity: 43
I like the concept and I think this project will have a big future. You are doing a great job! Have a nice day for the project.  I'll support as far as possible
Activity: 196
How will the platform sustain in the long term approach considering it has only .1% fee?
Activity: 113
I really like this project. They have a specific market, which is quite large. Also, there are already many users so I do not think there is any fear of failure
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
Very promising new exchange, huge fanbase and a good start of the pre-sale. Watching this one closely
Activity: 88
I am so happy to be a part of this awesome project.
Good luck with your project.
Merit: 7
Bitxoxo is one of the trusted and secure bitcoin trading exchange, that's why Bitxoxo become one of the top and reputed bitcoin exchange in India.
copper member
Activity: 462
Bitxoxo comes with Fast execution, more secure and easy to use trading platform
copper member
Selling off in a twinkle of an eye, Amazing
copper member
So many exchange platforms has been in existence but Bitxoxo is here to make a unique difference
Merit: 7
Great project coming out of India.  This is one of the best project selling off so fast..  Good luck

Yes, It is 92% of softcap now, bitxoxo trading platrform is one of my best recommended trading platform very secure and fast execution. No doubt that Bitxoxo community will be successful in the near future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Bountyhive.io
I have a question..  Will the exchange be available globally or it will be limited to Indian community only
Bountyhive.io
I think it is best not to participate in this period of ICO, because of the impact of bitcoin, ICO now after the end of the platform price is very easy to too low, it will lead to everyone's loss, I think it is best to hold some of you Optimistic about the coins until the bitcoin's pick up.

No i don't think so,  i think this is the best peroid to invest in the ico since the crypto market has been going higher from the past few weeks. The ico starts in less than 17hours
Yes you are right about that. Giving the rise in cryptocurrencies it's the right time to invest
Bountyhive.io
Great project coming out of India.  This is one of the best project selling off so fast..  Good luck
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
I think it is best not to participate in this period of ICO, because of the impact of bitcoin, ICO now after the end of the platform price is very easy to too low, it will lead to everyone's loss, I think it is best to hold some of you Optimistic about the coins until the bitcoin's pick up.

No i don't think so,  i think this is the best peroid to invest in the ico since the crypto market has been going higher from the past few weeks. The ico starts in less than 17hours
Pages:
Jump to: