Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRESALE] BITXOXO.EXCHANGE FASTEST GROWING CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - page 34. (Read 4073 times)

copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
If the people try to read about this trading platform they will get hook into this and for sure they will use this platform and leave their old one. because i myself would choose this rather  than those major trading platform that we  have since this has the better features than other platforms . This exceeds the features of the old platform which i think people will definitely take part into this . i wish for the success of this trading platform bitxoxo
I am going to read more about the project on their whitepaper. With what i have found i am pretty sure this is success already
copper member
The bitxoxo project keep on growing and gets better every day lot of good feedbacks on this thread i hope you sold the softcap so early on presale goodluck

Good thing on the first day of their presale, 40% is already sold. Looks like they could reach their softcap as early as expexted. So let us support this project because they do really have a very nice platform.

On the first day you say? I am liking this! I will surely support it.
copper member
The first thing that catches the eye is the scale of the project. The company holds a presale, but already has more than 100,000 active users and daily trade turnover of more than 10 million dollars a day.
Exchange BitXoXo set a very low Commission.

Have you seen the rating on icobench? I think you should take a look at it here: https://icobench.com/ico/bitxoxo. Surely the project is a great one
copper member
Coming from India,  i think this is a great innovation. Building on past records, i believe this will be a great success
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Great project, from good developers.This is only start of the journey.
This is going to be truly a revolution, when Bitxoxo goes financial transactions will be done with convenience.
For the media community, this project will be a reliable and effective channel for communication with the audience, which is looking for the product they need, on the global Internet network.
In the end, blockchain tech will be most suited for the fin industry, especially the verification or proof of transactional data and ownership of securities... these are the things where perfect transparency and trust in the system is vital.
Bitxoxo project clearly has a defined vision and set goals and know how to make it work. That’s what makes it unique.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Remember that you only have 5 more hours to contribute to the PRE-ICO token sale.

A lot of people are going to FOMO into this ICO, remember that Bitxoxo already has 100.000 users and a volume of over 10. million dollars per day.
Activity: 196
Merit: 7
I'm already seeing this project as a successful one. it has an existing product which is an exchange that is financial in nature and the biggest exchange in India. i see it comparing with binance and the others very soon. great job guys.
Yes after BITXOXO ico will be finished, It realy could be like binance  Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I'm already seeing this project as a successful one. it has an existing product which is an exchange that is financial in nature and the biggest exchange in India. i see it comparing with binance and the others very soon. great job guys.
BITXOXO is excellent project because they have mission to make bitcoin accesible to everyone and introduce secure and fast trading platform.
Activity: 112
The first thing that catches the eye is the scale of the project. The company holds a presale, but already has more than 100,000 active users and daily trade turnover of more than 10 million dollars a day.
thats why bitxoxo is guaranteed to be successfull ico unlike the other ico bitxoxo allready proven that they are capable in this industry great!
Yes, I agree, Bitxoxo is very popular in India and hope it will become popular worlwide soon. When they will release their token XOXO more people will know about this platform!
Activity: 294
Merit: 257
Bitxoxo is first Bitcoin Exchange in India to launch physical Bitcoin Pre-Paid gift card. And when this has not been done in Europe?  Wink
Activity: 350
I have gone through the white paper of Bitxoxo and I am really impressed with their vision. In my opinion, the exchange will be remarkable
I agree. Bitxoxo offers not only a great exchange, but also a wide spectrum of services for the people in India, and has been designed to make buying or selling of Bitcoins easy, as well as gifting it to friends and family within minutes. Bitxoxo is the World’s first company to launch the Bitcoin Physical Gift Card, which i believe will be big in India for the unbanked.
copper member
Activity: 657
I have gone through the white paper of Bitxoxo and I am really impressed with their vision. In my opinion, the exchange will be remarkable
This is a very interesting project concept. A great start-up. I believe that a significant growth of the project is possible. This can be an excellent tool for creating and implementing ideas !!! Join Bitxoxo.
Yes it is very good and more Bitxoxo benefits are: fast account activation, very good rates and very nice customer support.
Pages:
Jump to: