Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRESALE] BITXOXO.EXCHANGE FASTEST GROWING CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - page 39. (Read 4073 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 154
Corl - Growth Capital on the Blockchain
In my opinion it's a bold project. We already have many exchanges in operation.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Really exited to see Roger Ver as one of your new advisors.

Having this guy on the advisory team is huge for the project. Roger is one of the biggest and most influential people in the whole crypto space.
Activity: 98
hii every one , i saw there website , they are well experienced and prepared , looking for good future
Activity: 37
it seems like a good project.
Activity: 196
look intersting, hope this project will be success,and become one of the biggest exchenge.
Activity: 32
really hope that this will be the largest exchange in India one day!
Activity: 4
This company is a fraud. Don't take my word for it, look at their mentions on Twitter. They owe LOTS of money to LOTS of people who traded on their exchange. They claim that they can't pay people who sold bitcoins on their site because their bank account is frozen. They've been saying this for more than a month, and all the while they are still accepting deposits and hyping this ICO. How can you be India's fastest growing exchange if you don't have a functioning bank account?

They offer to repay customers in bitcoin but only if they accept their insanely high purchase rate as the basis for exchange. They owed me 6.9 lakh ($10,000) from a March 26 withdraw request. I said they could give me bitcoins after they claimed their bank account was frozen, but only if they gave me prevailing market rate in India for the equivalent they owed me. Instead they gave me way less. They still owe me 1.1 lakh (about $1500).

They also use sock puppet accounts on Twitter and Facebook to pump themselves up. Why are all of their fans on Twitter white people who live in the USA? They only do business in India.

Again, don't take my word for it. Look on Twitter. These guys are frauds and will steal your money.
Activity: 27
Bitxoxo is successfully running since 2016 and growing rapidly to become a leading exchange.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
Your exchange in India? India has a large number of cryptocurrency investors and it seems to have great potential. I think that by 2018, this will be the year that the cryptocurrency has risen. Your project may be a great success. Do you plan to perform some bounty activities on BTT, such as signature bounty or Twitter bounty?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Nice ico

are you looking for ICO? Join to our project https://neuroseed.net
We will help you with any questions!
Activity: 182
Merit: 4

This project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.
 surely it will improve all this field

All my wishes

Can we hope a complete catalan transalation of all tools ?
Activity: 349
I'm wishing you good luck and an extraordinary and globally success for your booming business!
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
Another strong exchange coming to famous. This system operating clearly since 2016 . With 0,1% fees, the project becomes selectable by users. Also largest bitcoin exchange at India. Will definitely keep an open eye on this exchange project.
Yes they are really a strong exchange that will get all people on India. India is the largest population on Earth so probably if they get India they will become more famous.
Activity: 336
Another strong exchange coming to famous. This system operating clearly since 2016 . With 0,1% fees, the project becomes selectable by users. Also largest bitcoin exchange at India. Will definitely keep an open eye on this exchange project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
“Marketplace for sensor data”
So, Bitxoxo is the first Bitcoin exchange in India to launch physical Bitcoin Pre-Paid gift card. How come this has not been done in the US or in Europe?. Everyone has been trying to come up with a Visa card but a pre paid gift card would have been much easier. What do you think?

Yes, the idea is really interesting and promising. but I'm only bothered by this one in this project, the fact that I asked questions here already and no one answers me, and the comments are written by newcomers in the main
Activity: 63
Nice project Dev, i will always support  Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
So, Bitxoxo is the first Bitcoin exchange in India to launch physical Bitcoin Pre-Paid gift card. How come this has not been done in the US or in Europe?. Everyone has been trying to come up with a Visa card but a pre paid gift card would have been much easier. What do you think?
Activity: 41
Activity: 102
It amazing to know the project has been in existence since 2016. What I want to know is what this token will be use for.
Pages:
Jump to: