Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRESALE] BITXOXO.EXCHANGE FASTEST GROWING CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - page 35. (Read 4073 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Glad I adopted this project early, it is very detailed and has huge potential. Kudos to the Bitxoxo team!
Activity: 154
This is a very interesting project concept. A great start-up. I believe that a significant growth of the project is possible. This can be an excellent tool for creating and implementing ideas !!! Join Bitxoxo.
Activity: 196
Merit: 7
This is quite a unique exchange,the location of India alone is quite unique,we have seen many exchanges come out of Asia but Bitxoxo is doing something different.
Yes, for India it is very good platform, hope Bitxoxo will become worldwide platform as well!
Activity: 294
By following this project, let's see if the team can really do what they have planned for this one. I am very interested to be part of this project.

As long as we are here to support this project, their plans will turn into reality. We've been promoting this through social media and all the known medium for this project to be recognized. We are all very excited for Bitxoxo!
Happy to do trading with Bitxoxo low fees and fast transaction are best for this exchange. Will recommend to my friends!
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
The bitxoxo project keep on growing and gets better every day lot of good feedbacks on this thread i hope you sold the softcap so early on presale goodluck

Good thing on the first day of their presale, 40% is already sold. Looks like they could reach their softcap as early as expexted. So let us support this project because they do really have a very nice platform.
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
This is quite a unique exchange,the location of India alone is quite unique,we have seen many exchanges come out of Asia but Bitxoxo is doing something different.
Activity: 112
The bitxoxo project keep on growing and gets better every day lot of good feedbacks on this thread i hope you sold the softcap so early on presale goodluck
Since cryptocurrencies are trending better today, trading platforms like Bitxoxo are in need today!
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
The Bitxoxo team is growing, and the team has added a lot of new advisors this week, including one of the most influential guy in the whole crypto space, Roger Ver.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
With INDIA having a very large population and also geographical located in large number all over the world this Bitxoxo exchange sure will leave a very big signature a over the world.  Their wide spectrum of services also an advantage.
Activity: 238
What I like about the project is their additional giving of giftcard. It is rare for a program to give this simple token to its user.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
after reading this presentation, I can say that the big advantage over other exchangers is the low transaction costs, and the very secure platform (very important for a trader). fast and real-time transactions are also a big advantage as well as 24/7 support that can help users. I have no doubt that this project will be a success!

They need to progress their support because after the continuous transaction people might raise the missing transaction. So they need to be very careful with the support system activities in order get withdrawal process on specified time zone.
Activity: 93
As India second most  populated country after China.Sure there are more crypto enthusiastic in India cos i met a lot.Your target to be best platform exchange is possible. JUst do want necessary for the profit of both ,company and trader.good luck..
Activity: 280
You're vision in becoming the best platform exchange in India will come eventually. Withth great effort of the team and unyielding potential of everyone.
They can achieve their timeline and goals because their team strives for greatness and promotes clean service and professionalism. That's why lots of people support this platform.
Activity: 112
Good to know that Bitxoxo is successfully running since 2016. The team of bitxoxo made an excellent platform that will satisfy the traders who uses the platform. It is growing rapidly to be a leading exchange.  Wink
thats the advantage of bitxoxo to all its ico competitors the exprience and their brand on this industries their work are great and now they are going to prove that they can compete to big exchanger site
Good to know that Bitxoxo is successfully running since 2016. The team of bitxoxo made an excellent platform that will satisfy the traders who uses the platform. It is growing rapidly to be a leading exchange.  Wink
Activity: 163
The project is really smart, with a total supply of 2,000,000 ( the same as Bitcoin ) i very much believe this exchange token will soar really high with time to come
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
after reading this presentation, I can say that the big advantage over other exchangers is the low transaction costs, and the very secure platform (very important for a trader). fast and real-time transactions are also a big advantage as well as 24/7 support that can help users. I have no doubt that this project will be a success!
I just saw this thread and caught my attention, It seems a good project indeed. I was hoping that all the plan of this project will going to be successful, I will surely support this promising project. Good luck everyone!
Yes, the project Bitxoxo is really fantastic, especially I like their Bitcoin prepaid gift cards!
Pages:
Jump to: