Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRESALE] BITXOXO.EXCHANGE FASTEST GROWING CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - page 37. (Read 4073 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Isn't India prohibiting transaction encryption, policy risk?
yeah, I did noticed that they want it to stop. But you know the rules can change with time and talk. Maybe they permit the others to do so.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Bitxoxo offers lowfees at 0.1% on both buyer and seller this is great fast safe secure crypto currency exchange

fees are a two sided sword. You always need to consider all relevant factors before making a decision.
Activity: 112
Bitxoxo offers lowfees at 0.1% on both buyer and seller this is great fast safe secure crypto currency exchange
Activity: 560
Merit: 1
First BITXOXO exchange aiming for growing India crypto community, and then reach worldwide. Good strategy project
Activity: 252
Bitxoxo is a Bitcoin exchange which has grown in the market recently. It has real time trading, a flexible interface that can be intuitive to allow the user to trade easily and  execute fast because of its technological design and scalability.
Activity: 252
Bitxoxo is your one-stop destination for Buying, Selling & Gifting Bitcoins. We are world’s first company to launch Bitcoin Pre-Paid Gift card. Gifting was never been so hi-tech before. Such an amazing feature!
Im looking for this kind of exchange ico the one who has allready expirience in this nature of buisness no doubt this will be a successfull ico
Activity: 350
Good to see that the team is active on social media and are establishing a huge followbase, the key to a successfull ICO.

Soon 20k followers on Twitter, exiting!

Activity: 59
bitxoxo offers us to make our transactions make easier for selling, buying, gifting and even in exchanging bitcoin. it has a high security to feel our will be safe.
Activity: 294
Your plans of getting an auditing firm for your books to be reviewed is a clear indication that this project possess honesty and trustworthiness. Great!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Great! After reading the whitepaper, i am impressed with the concise and straight forward and to the point of this project. one of the best organized and seemly solid platform and project!
Activity: 238
As I check the project, I am really excited about it. It offers great service and providing with low transaction fee is a great idea.
I like this project because it offers safe fast secure and low fees good luck i can see the success of this project
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
The main reason why I like the bitxoxo  platform is that it has a wide range of selectionsof services,,hopefully many investors see the good intentions of this BITXOXO platform that we can dream a better future.congrats to the team.

Developing a good exchange they need a lot of dedication in the developing exchanges and they need to learn how to secure the people money from the hackers. The exchange will get name only when they have transparency and in choosing the coin for listing. Accurate reposed for support tickets will help to increase their credibility.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Looks like bitxoxo is very promising,i wanna participate on the presale,..good luck to the whole team of bitxoxo
Activity: 280
The main reason why I like the bitxoxo  platform is that it has a wide range of selectionsof services,,hopefully many investors see the good intentions of this BITXOXO platform that we can dream a better future.congrats to the team.
Wide range of services and we are sure that they will see to it that every services that they offer will be delivered flawlessly. Because they have their word to uphold and they don't want to tarnish their good name.
Activity: 182
Congratulation in advance looking forward to see bitxoxo on the list of big exchange and hoping the ico price will be triple in just a couple of weeks you have a wonderfull exchange that everyone need to experience
Activity: 182
I like the concept that you have included gift cards as one of the features of this project. This is a good option if you cannot think of anything to give to someone on special occasions.

Yes this project has a very unique concept and offers many good products..I am very happy to be part of this growing community,,,Reading all the comments here makes me feel proud that this project is doing great..
Activity: 350
"Bitxoxo collects 0.1% fees from both buyer and seller. Bitxoxo then buy the XOXO token from market at its current exchange rate worth 25% of the Buyer and Seller fees and refund them to the buyer and seller. Hence creating a constant demand for XOXO tokens."

This is good, similar to the BNB buyback. Love it when the success of the exchange benefits the users and holders of the local token, in contrary to those who only gives discounts off fees.
Pages:
Jump to: