Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRESALE] BITXOXO.EXCHANGE FASTEST GROWING CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - page 36. (Read 4073 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 7
As Indian companies working with bitcoins mark the influx of customers Bitxoxo have a big potential to even more success in the future!
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
BITXOXO platform is a Good project to ! specialy to all investors looking forward for thier success ..
I w everyone ill support this project cause its looks nice. I joined and I will closely follow your progress, if turns out to be good I will invest too. On first look it looks good, keep up with the good work and maybe you can make something good from this idea. Good luck!
Activity: 294
I am looking forward to the e-university or BCH since it will be very helpful to me to be more knowledgeable on cryptocurrency. And also I aim to be certified once I will be accomplishing this course.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I just saw this thread and caught my attention, It seems a good project indeed. I was hoping that all the plan of this project will going to be successful, I will surely support this promising project. Good luck everyone!
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Bitxoxo is in fact the first bitcoin exchange in India to introduce the concept of Bitcoin prepaid gift card.

Just think about it, what place would be the best place to offer prepaid crypto giftcards? India. Why? Because a huge % of the population is unbanked, so these gift cards would be incredibly useful to them.

Activity: 275
Merit: 10
BITXOXO is a business conscious Bitcoin company that specializes its strength on digital currency, created and held electronically. BITXOXO is a multinational company that focuses on selling, buying, gifting and exchanging Bitcoins with a focus on trust, security, and reliability, our goal has always been to create a safe and accessible place to trade bitcoins. We will offer Bitcoin wallet for the customer to use. Additionally, we will have a trading platform. BITXOXO is a secure platform. As soon as user's account is verified and payment is confirmed, orders are processed immediately.
Activity: 224
one of the best platforms for those who like the world of traders
Activity: 112
Secure platform and low fees this trading is amazing bitxoxo will be the most popular exchange when it start to operates i love it because you can trade even on mobile thanks
Merit: 103
BITXOXO is a secure platform. As soon as user's account is verified and payment is confirmed, orders are processed immediately. This is one of the good quality their platform has. With this, many investors will surely support their project. This is also the quality they have that I like most. Goodluck Bitxoxo Team, Keep up your good works!
Activity: 280
This project will be successfull although it is allready a succesfull exchange this time all traders around the world can experience your great exchange and hold a xoxo token
yes and their proven to be successful in handling investors and customers who uses their services.
Activity: 112
This project will be successfull although it is allready a succesfull exchange this time all traders around the world can experience your great exchange and hold a xoxo token
copper member
Activity: 547
Bitxoxo is one of the outstanding platform with a great team work,  with huge potential and I urge all investors to look into this promising project.
Activity: 154
A platform that will give a huge potential. It is a hassle-free and they give what users or customers wants and satisfy them by their offers. Let us support bitxoxo.
Activity: 294
The action of Bitxoxo on making it be known both online through social media and offline only shows how this business is exerting effort for it to be successful.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Amazing, yesterday i mentioned Bitxoxo was about to break 20k followers on twitter, and at this moment they have over 29 thousand followers! That means they have gained over 9000 followers in 24 hours. Probably the Roger Ver tweet that was behind that triggered the remarkable growth.

The hype is on!

Activity: 154
A key to succes is by supporting and achieving the wants and needs of their customer. I think that Bitxoxo has potential by doing that. Lets spread the news!!!!!!
Activity: 210
First BITXOXO exchange aiming for growing India crypto community, and then reach worldwide. Good strategy project

Did the team mention it anywhere because now Indian people are facing some problems with their government and their government want to ban the cryptocurrency? Recently they issued cryptocurrency ban and issued the notice to banks not to permit the people to buy the cryptocurrency.
Merit: 103
Bitxoxo is the most interesting project as of now in current line up of cryptocurrency projects. They have a very good and innovative ideas. I think this will become successful soon. Many investors will truly support this project.
Activity: 182
Bitxoxo have big a potential to success in the future because BITXOXO is a business conscious bitcoin campany, and The best fastest service business And i really admire there work, I will support this project until to sucess.

Yes lets hope for the best..I trully believe in this project ,,I even share this to my crypto friends..I just hope that this project will give us comfort especially in the payment options which bitxoxo provides unlike other exchanges that charges very high..
Merit: 100
Bitxoxo have big a potential to success in the future because BITXOXO is a business conscious bitcoin campany, and The best fastest service business And i really admire there work, I will support this project until to sucess.
Pages:
Jump to: