Pages:
Author

Topic: Presearch (PRE) - Decentralized Search Engine - page 21. (Read 31701 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 11
Crypto Manent
I started using presearch yesterday, and it seems a nice project, well done.
I'll keep on using it, and see if it works for me.

One question, is there a way to get some tokens by referring to people?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 47
PreSeach now also has a Chrome extension. When you click it the PreSearch opening page appears. That's a very useable addition already. Next I hope PreSearch can have it's own search bar. That would make it just as handy as any other search engine. (Now its use needs one extra action to perform, namely opening the search page).

But don't get me wrong; I'm already quite happy with PreSearch.  Smiley
Excellent project and one I am currently beta testing.

One question - how can I transfer the tokens in my Reward account to the Portal account or a MEW wallet?

+1 Merit if I had any. I have the same question.
Activity: 103
Merit: 3
Excellent project and one I am currently beta testing.

One question - how can I transfer the tokens in my Reward account to the Portal account or a MEW wallet?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.
I love this project! Google needs a competitor.

Good luck guys!

Its so true. Something have to change in. Especially in the search engine market. Hope to see more and more projects for the other areas too.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I don't really see advanteges by using decentralized search engine. And how it will compete with present search monsters? Those corporation spend millions on algoryths / services / support...
I think being community-driven and realising of some new cool features is the way it can get success in the future. Google was just a small startup at the time it started as well...
Activity: 784
Merit: 425
and where is al the data stored from all the indexing Presearch has to do? is this al possible on the slow ethereum network?

ETH is going through the metropolis and the speed problem with integrated technologies is likely to end this year's end already.
Activity: 5
Very interesting project, I'm happy to see new ideas in the crytofield !
Activity: 52
Hey all
Have a question about how to search using Presearch, because when I choose Presearch on presearch.org, it forwards me to the page with where to search my query. I noticed that I can see Wikipedia definition of some queries, but is that all Presearch engine is about at this time?
Activity: 315
Merit: 17
sorry if I'm wrong ,, but I just want to ask if the presearch project does not  a bounty champaign ,, even though it's a bounty I'm sure to be contribute  ,,, unfortunately I did not participate in the contribution of this project because presearch is listing on HitBtc ,, but yeahh it is good luck  for presearch
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
big project, coin undervalued atm, really good investment imo
not much information on the internet on this project.
Activity: 38
big project, coin undervalued atm, really good investment imo
Activity: 25
Hello family,

Are presearch in negotiation with other exchange platforms binance or poloniex?

because I find that with the vulgar rise of these last days there should be other partners of this ICO.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I don't really see advanteges by using decentralized search engine. And how it will compete with present search monsters? Those corporation spend millions on algoryths / services / support...
Competing with Google is not an easy task. Google is a huge, powerful corporation. If you can do something better, then it will certainly pay off.
How about earning money for using the Presearch search engine? Besides that you can still use Google's search service through Presearch. Give it a try and see if you share my enthousiasm.  Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Competing with Google is not an easy task. Google is a huge, powerful corporation. If you can do something better, then it will certainly pay off.
What's the thought behind the leaderboard. Aren't you affraid that it will be an incentive for fraudulent useage?
Just gave your platform a first try. I like it. A lot!

I actually arrived here using Presearch.

First question: Can I make Presearch my default search engine on Windows 7 (Chrome / IE)?

The tokens earned in presearch.org are beta tokens and will remain in presearch.org until the devs are fully confident that the paltform is ready to go public. We are looking at anytime between now and the next 3 months.

I still have 50 bounty PRE at presearch.io but I'm not allowed to move them under 100 PRE. Will these also be released after the next 3 months?

Distributed hosting will likely be handled by the IPFS network or potentially Substratum.

We do not anticipate using the blockchain for indexing due to both cost and scalability constraints. It's really not the best option for large-scale data storage.

Please let us know if you have any further questions. Thanks for your interest in the project!

Cooperation with Substratum would be interesting! It's another project I've been following and liking.

Well, for now many compliments.  Smiley
Activity: 86
and where is al the data stored from all the indexing Presearch has to do? is this al possible on the slow ethereum network?

Hi naaktslak5,

Distributed hosting will likely be handled by the IPFS network or potentially Substratum.

We do not anticipate using the blockchain for indexing due to both cost and scalability constraints. It's really not the best option for large-scale data storage.

Please let us know if you have any further questions. Thanks for your interest in the project!
Activity: 86
Could someone tell me what gives the Presearch token value? do sponsors have to buy them to pay us?

PRE is the token that funds the Presearch ecosystem. Sponsors who wants to place advertisement will need PRE, ETH, or BTC to be able to do so. Once the product goes public (which is very soon), advertisements sponsors will need to either go to exchanges and buy PRE or bring in ETH or BTC to the in-built exchange within the platform to exchange them for PRE token to be able to sponsor ads. Contributors / investors will have a choice to either sell their PRE on exchanges to potential sponsors, or exchange their PRE within Presearch platform for ETH or BTC from sponsors.
Pages:
Jump to: