Pages:
Author

Topic: Presearch (PRE) - Decentralized Search Engine - page 19. (Read 32110 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
Next generation Project...
Activity: 54
Merit: 4
Hello RmlE!
Yes, you can use Presearch on any device you want but you can't have more than one account
Activity: 16
Hello comunity of Presearch,

I just wonder if I could use both browsers: chrome on my pc and the android search with the same account?
any help would be apreciated. Thank you

Great project!
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
Just by searching using Presearch, we are able to gain some income, that is really convenient way to make some money.
People tend to use search engine for their daily need for mostly anything they need to know.
This way, could makes this project thrive.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello Presearch believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Presearch at: https://cointopper.com/coin/presearch

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Activity: 11
Looking forward to sharing the true value of the $PRE Token in my upcoming trip to Philadelphia! I’m buying more before I leave this coming Mon.6/4 - will be sharing link to meetup in downtown Philly soon! Hope to see you there!
Activity: 7
Google is watching everything you do and listening to everything you say!

Presearch have now reached over 140K users!

As a big THANK YOU to all of you, Presearch has extended the Referral Program!
So keep on spreading the news by using your referral code to introduce your friends and family to Presearch and earn more PRE!

Is the following correct?

As of today referral program ended and I do not receive a sign up Bonus of 25 PRE any more for every friend I refer to the platform.
The referral program is not ended! Please read Referral Program FAQ to see why you haven't received 25 PRE yet.
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Is the following correct?

As of today referral program ended and I do not receive a sign up Bonus of 25 PRE any more for every friend I refer to the platform.
Activity: 14
this NASDAQ.com article included Presearch in the:

"20 Cryptocurrencies to Bet the House On!

Cryptocurrencies to Buy: Presearch

Presearch is one of those cryptocurrencies you find only while randomly browsing the internet inebriated or otherwise impaired. Ranked 288th by market cap, this article may very well be the first that you've heard of this project.

With these caveats aside, Presearch is a tremendously intriguing concept. Marketed as a "decentralized search engine," Presearch users earn PRE tokens for engaging the search engine and its associated community; hence, the name.

Should Alphabet Inc (NASDAQ: GOOG , NASDAQ: GOOGL ) worry? For the time being, no. However, I love the Presearch team's ingenuity, and utilizing the blockchain beyond its typical investment-platform process. In addition, as crypto projects become further mainstream, we could see more organizations challenge the current tech hegemony.

The disruptor getting disrupted? That's perfect poetic justice!"

full article: https://m.nasdaq.com/article/20-cryptocurrencies-to-bet-the-house-on-cm970332

Presearch have reached another milestone ahead of schedule: Over 100,000 beta users!

Presearch Analysis & Forecast by In it for the Money

Activity: 14
How I can withdraw Pre token from my searching account(https://www.presearch.org/)  ?

Withdrawals will be possible ca. end of June Wink

PRE token is now supported in the Coinomi wallet,
enabling more than 1.5M users to store and transfer their Presearch tokens.

Activity: 11
Definitely a good project with a good team, it is solving an issue that is very relevant to the 21st century and is in the forefront of innovation.

Totally agree! How long have you been using the beta?
You can't do it right now. The withdrawal process should start at around the end of June, but conditions may apply (a certain number of earned tokens for example). Also, fraud prevention mechanisms will be in effect
Activity: 4
How I can withdraw Pre token from my searching account(https://www.presearch.org/)  ?
Pages:
Jump to: