Pages:
Author

Topic: Presearch (PRE) - Decentralized Search Engine - page 17. (Read 32110 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
well, im not gonna use presearch anymore before i can withdraw my first 1000 tokens.
brand new
Activity: 0
I like that idea. Will add you to my list to see how it will develop Smiley

Thanks for the support! Its our one year anniversary too. Take a look

https://medium.com/@presearch/https-medium-com-presearch-presearch-celebrates-1st-birthday-with-more-than-600-000-of-closest-friends-e05de5939c92

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1442
Maybe it's not a scam but till today it looks like .... I received that famous mail months ago, responded in minutes but never received anything...

Lot of people lived same experience and reputation of 'Presearch'  is well damaged at now  Roll Eyes
Activity: 9
So, this presearch thing is just another scam?

Ive got over 1000 tokens and never heard anything from presearch on how to withdrawthe tokens. Thought I would receive an email from the team describing how to withdraw my tokens.
legendary
The search results of presearch and google are the same. so, what are the advantages of using Presearch over Google?
Is the search history of the users sold for data analytics?

Good question : when reading first page on Pre Ann thread (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-pst-presearch-decentralized-search-engine-2004713) we can read : 'PreSearch is an open, decentralized search engine that rewards community members with Presearch Tokens for their usage , contribution to, and promotion of the platform.'

So, to me,tokens offer has been clearly put forward and used as an 'attraction product ' and today when you claim for it, you are told that presearch is not here to distribute free money. Money certainly not, but tokens yes.

As you can see, I still have not digested this answer that was made to me here.

Note also that faced with the dissatisfaction of users, my interlocutor does not even take the time to try to defend his project anymore ...

If i were 'Presearch' community manager, i would not appreciate to see 'legendary' or 'Sr member' starting to think about a scam.

To me there are two possibilities : either the intentions behind are not good, or team is not pro enough and is overwhelmed by influx of people attracted by the famous tokens.

Activity: 238
Merit: 12
The search results of presearch and google are the same. so, what are the advantages of using Presearch over Google?
Is the search history of the users sold for data analytics?
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
I have reached my 1000 token now I just want to see if this project is legit and paying so far in their channel all people are shouting they are not yet paid and admin are still verifying if their searches are legit, this is 6 months of waiting after the guy requested,

I have not read people posting here they have received their token even in their channel so it's up to readers to evaluate this project, they should have stated how many months or years before you get your token.

I am waiting for several months too.
They claim to have over 600,000 users.
brand new
Hi Smiley Nice to get some news from you Smiley

I received a mail from you telling me it was time to withdraw, (subject of mail was : 'Congratulations! Your Presearch Tokens Are Unlocked!').

I received this on 24 of July !

Mail was saying :

How to withdraw

Should you not wish to HODL and would like to withdraw your first 1,000 PRE available for withdrawal, simply reply to this email with:

"I wish to withdraw 1,000 PRE from my Presearch Rewards Account.  My Ethereum Wallet Address is "

I replied, and sent a message as asked above, with my eth add...

Nothing moved since that day... I wrote to you, and got no answer ....

Plus, it seems many people are facing same kind of issue...

Could you please explain what i've to do ? I understand what you just wrote and fact that you were not here to give free money but you should keep in mind that lot of people started to use presearch mainly because you promised a reward... I personally started to use presearch at 18 of february and still got NOTHING ....

Even if you are not here to distribute money, please honor your promises.

Hi,
Good to know that you have been using Presearch since February, we appreciate your support. I will get to your main concern in a minute, but before then, let's clarify and clear the smoke about 'free money' and 'rewarding users.'  The 'Get Paid to Search' slogan literally means, "Get rewarded with PRE tokens for searching." The project promised to reward its users WHO LEGITIMATELY USE THE PLATFORM TO SEARCH AND WHO DID NOT CHEAT TO ACCUMULATE TOKENS!  If anyone cheats to acquire tokens, the system will flag their account and such account will be suspended. Such account could ONLY be restored when the user has been cleared by the soon to be constituted COMMUNITY RESOLUTION CENTER that will examine all suspended accounts, question their owners and work with them to restore their accounts.

Back to your main concern, here is what the team lead said about somebody with a similar case - "There have been a handful of people whose accounts were initially approved, and upon replying to collect tokens, it became evident that multiple accounts were linked. Further examination shows that they have cheated. Those people must now wait to go through the COMMUNITY RESOLUTION CENTER."  It is apparent that you may have fallen into this category of users. The Resolution Center would have to determine your case. They would work with you and give you the condition(s) to satisfy in order to restore your account.

Our objective is not to stop people who have cheated from using the platform, but to help educate them and bring them to the closest proximity of what I will call 'sincere users' that will ONLY use the platform to perform legitimate searches. The best way to stay safe is to use the platform as you will use other search engines like Google. Do not let acquiring tokens be the main reason why you are using Presearch.

Once again, I thank you for being a supporter. Please continue to exercise patience and your account will definitely be restored if you work with us and follow whatever the conditions set forth by the Resolution Center.

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
I have reached my 1000 token now I just want to see if this project is legit and paying so far in their channel all people are shouting they are not yet paid and admin are still verifying if their searches are legit, this is 6 months of waiting after the guy requested,

I have not read people posting here they have received their token even in their channel so it's up to readers to evaluate this project, they should have stated how many months or years before you get your token.

So well said. People are getting angry but Pre 'Community Manager' on this thread is keeping on saying 'The project is not giving out free money' , as you could read a few posts earlier... It's been months since they started to 'verify' accounts.

Maybe they are too busy to party for their 1st birthday  Cheesy

They are not giving free money but they should prove that they are a legit project and what they are saying are all true, how can they gain trust from people if people will not post that they are indeed getting paid,all are just promise, I will not be surprised if we see this project in the scam section.
legendary

So well said. People are getting angry but Pre 'Community Manager' on this thread is keeping on saying 'The project is not giving out free money' , as you could read a few posts earlier... It's been months since they started to 'verify' accounts.

Maybe they are too busy to party for their 1st birthday  Cheesy
brand new

Hey,
I understand that no one has been able to withdraw the money yet.
I wanted to know how to pull the chips I collected?

Hello,

Thanks for your interest in the project. I need to point out something to you though. The project is not giving out free money. What it does is reward its users with PRE tokens. Pls. we encourage our users to desist from using the word 'money' in place of 'token.' Having said that, a lot of people who have not cheated to acquire tokens have been able to withdraw and many will soon be able to again once they achieve the minimum threshold of 1000 tokens.

To know how to withdraw or if you have any withdrawal questions, pls. visit the newly created 'Presearch Withdrawal Telegram channel"  https://t.me/presearch_withdrawals

Pls. do not hesitate to let us know if you have further concerns.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
I like that idea. Will add you to my list to see how it will develop Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 109
legendary
Hello, again Smiley

It's so obvious to me that you're always right and have an answer to every single thing that i won't start to battle with you. I always hated sophism...

I'll only quote you : 'It is apparent that you may have fallen into this category of users"

Sorry my dear but you are wrong, for once  Roll Eyes

I only used one adress and NEVER multi accounted ... so if now, i have to appear before a court and defend myself you'd better keep your tokens dude...

Why sending people mails to inform they can withdraw and then they don't get anything 3 months later ??

It's getting ridiculous ... Have fun anyway Smiley  Cool I'll have some , even without getting your so precious tokens !
brand new
Did anyone already withdraw tokens?

Yes, a lot of people. Those that have not been able to withdraw are currently being reviewed to determine if they have acquired those tokens according to Presearch's terms. Many users think they can just click-click and acquire tokens then withdraw. The system is not set up like that. It will flag such a user for a thorough review and if found guilty of violating the terms of searching, he or she won't be able to withdraw. All those who have displayed bot-like search activities will soon be given the opportunities to correct their wrong doings before a yet to be constituted tribunal.
legendary
Hi Smiley Nice to get some news from you Smiley

I received a mail from you telling me it was time to withdraw, (subject of mail was : 'Congratulations! Your Presearch Tokens Are Unlocked!').

I received this on 24 of July !

Mail was saying :

How to withdraw

Should you not wish to HODL and would like to withdraw your first 1,000 PRE available for withdrawal, simply reply to this email with:

"I wish to withdraw 1,000 PRE from my Presearch Rewards Account.  My Ethereum Wallet Address is "

I replied, and sent a message as asked above, with my eth add...

Nothing moved since that day... I wrote to you, and got no answer ....

Plus, it seems many people are facing same kind of issue...

Could you please explain what i've to do ? I understand what you just wrote and fact that you were not here to give free money but you should keep in mind that lot of people started to use presearch mainly because you promised a reward... I personally started to use presearch at 18 of february and still got NOTHING ....

Even if you are not here to distribute money, please honor your promises.
Activity: 1

Hey,
I understand that no one has been able to withdraw the money yet.
I wanted to know how to pull the chips I collected?
Activity: 171
The project at first glance promises to bring a lot of benefits to users, with a successful implementation. I really liked the composition of the team of professionals who represent this idea
Pages:
Jump to: