Pages:
Author

Topic: Presearch (PRE) - Decentralized Search Engine - page 18. (Read 32110 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 0
a big project. I hope despite a declining market situation and competition projects is also increasingly tight. Hopefully it all does not make investors hesitant to invest in the project. success always for this project.
Activity: 15
Did anyone already withdraw tokens?
Activity: 432
Merit: 112
Hi, were you able to do the withdraw?
I recently started using Presearch and wanted to know if it really "works"

Hi Smiley Nope, nothing at now... I asked on Telegram and someone answered i'll be sent a second mail...

I really hope i'll get tokens because it tooks months to collect such an amount  Roll Eyes Tongue
If you can withdraw let me know
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1442

Hi Smiley Nope, nothing at now... I asked on Telegram and someone answered i'll be sent a second mail...

I really hope i'll get tokens because it tooks months to collect such an amount  Roll Eyes Tongue
Activity: 432
Merit: 112
Hello Smiley

I received a mail from Presearch a few days ago , saying i could withdraw tokens. I submitted my eth address on same day i received mail but nothing has arrived on wallet at now.

Can you tel me how many time it usually takes to get the tokens , please ?

Ty !  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1442
Hello Smiley

I received a mail from Presearch a few days ago , saying i could withdraw tokens. I submitted my eth address on same day i received mail but nothing has arrived on wallet at now.

Can you tel me how many time it usually takes to get the tokens , please ?

Ty !  Wink
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
HalommmmE is my LOVE

PRESEARCH COMMUNITY INTERVIEW

The power of centralization lies in the monopoly, which guarantees maximized profits and control. Decentralization however, is powered by the opposite: the unification of multiple distributed forces, the strength of the many — thousands of Davids worldwide against one Goliath. Decentralized projects are built upon a community of supporters and believers. For that reason, the Presearch Community is the true backbone of the Presearch project. But “who” are these members of the community? Basically, anyone who wants to join and support us is part of the community — Presearch does not discriminate. We believe in working together to make progress, stimulate growth and promote adoption — for the Presearch project, but also the entire crypto& blockchain space.

https://medium.com/@TeamPresearch/presearch-community-interview-375dd4482877

what happen to social media account . I got this message from twitter "Caution: This account is temporarily restricted"
why the account is blocked from twitter ?
Activity: 434
Merit: 109

PRESEARCH COMMUNITY INTERVIEW

The power of centralization lies in the monopoly, which guarantees maximized profits and control. Decentralization however, is powered by the opposite: the unification of multiple distributed forces, the strength of the many — thousands of Davids worldwide against one Goliath. Decentralized projects are built upon a community of supporters and believers. For that reason, the Presearch Community is the true backbone of the Presearch project. But “who” are these members of the community? Basically, anyone who wants to join and support us is part of the community — Presearch does not discriminate. We believe in working together to make progress, stimulate growth and promote adoption — for the Presearch project, but also the entire crypto& blockchain space.

https://medium.com/@TeamPresearch/presearch-community-interview-375dd4482877

Activity: 14
"crypt0snews" Omar Bahm
talks about Presearch in his latest video (24:30) - check it out!

==> https://youtu.be/mis8sg9-6k4?t=1470
Activity: 264
Merit: 4
Who will tell when will token ?? promised in late June and already in July ....

Can be withdrawn when you have more than 1,000 tokens. This is to prevent abuse of the engine to get tokens. May be decreased over time. Everyone eligible to redeem their tokens will be contacted through mail. That’s what the sites says.
Activity: 324
Merit: 10
Who will tell when will token ?? promised in late June and already in July ....
Activity: 126
Excellent Project
Activity: 107
Merit: 2
Presearch Partners with MetaCert to Improve Search Engine Security
Presearch is thrilled to announce a partnership with MetaCert to improve cybersecurity threat detection on its platform. More than 150,000 people have signed up to use Presearch’s Portal, which allows users to search multiple engines without compromising their data. Presearch does not store searches or identifying information, and enables users to select their preferred search engines. Users are rewarded in Presearch’s cryptocurrency, PRE, for searching and referring new users.

By integrating the MetaCert Protocol, Presearch will be better able to address cyber threats and brand identity. MetaCert will be used to annotate search results on Presearch, warning users of potential malware and phishing threats while highlighting validated cryptocurrency brand websites and social media accounts to help protect Presearchers from fraud. In addition, MetaCert offers a list of ‘kid-safe’ URLs that parents can use to protect children from adult content.

Colin Pape, Founder of Presearch:

“We are extremely thrilled to leverage MetaCert’s industry-leading technology to provide Presearchers with the best and safest user experience possible,” said Colin Pape, Founder of Presearch. “MetaCert is perfectly aligned with Presearch in that MetaCert's technology does not in any way track what users do on the web. Privacy of all users is important to us.”

Paul Walsh, CEO and Founder of MetaCert:

“We’re genuinely excited about the opportunity to partner with Presearch, not only to offer protection from malware and phishing results, but to provide tools to empower their users to leverage kid-friendly search results as well as protecting them from unwanted adult content,” said Paul Walsh, CEO and Founder of MetaCert. “The MetaCert Protocol does not block or manipulate content, and does not affect search result ranking. We believe privacy is paramount, which is why we do not monitor or store any Presearchers’ search queries.”
Activity: 86

Search Architect Greg Lindahl has joined Presearch Labs as CTO

And we are excited!

https://image.ibb.co/ifn4zd/1_B7s3v_S2l5e_P4m_XSWl_Wc8ng.jpg

Prior to joining Presearch, Greg created an open source web crawler, CoCrawler and serves as an advisor to Common Crawl.
Greg’s expertise on search dates back to 2007, when he co-founded Blekko, a search engine that was acquired by IBM Watson.
Greg also joined the Internet Archive to build out search in the Wayback Machine.
Previously Greg was a founder of Pathscale, where he was the system architect of the Infinpath network, currently being sold by Intel.

Presearch CEO Colin Pape:

“The introduction of the blockchain has enabled a new type of federated search engine to be built, powered by the community,” said Colin Pape, CEO of Presearch.
“Greg’s deep technical experience in search and systems technology will allow Presearch to execute on its ambitious and visionary mission to democratize search.”

A Word From Greg Lindahl, Presearch CTO:

“I am impressed with Presearch’s vision of applying the blockchain to the challenge of building a decentralized search engine,” said Greg Lindahl.
“I’m excited to apply the experience gained over several iterations of search and web crawling to help build the Presearch ecosystem and community.”

Read more of our latest newsletter here

Activity: 210
Merit: 6
NEW PARTNERSHIP ANNOUNCED:

- Presearch Partners with MetaCert to Improve Search Engine Security -

"MetaCert is perfectly aligned with Presearch in that MetaCert’s technology does not in any way track what users do on the web. Privacy of all users is important to us."
Colin Pape, Founder of Presearch

https://cryptocanucks.com/presearch-partners-with-metacert-to-improve-search-engine-security/

Great news.
Add QWANT search !
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Could You add bitcointalk.org , steemit and dtube  icons in presearch. This should make presearch complete browser for cryptocurrency addicted  Grin Huh
It seems the team could make it all because it's all to draw the user to deploy and support this project in order to get satisfactory results
NEW PARTNERSHIP ANNOUNCED:

- Presearch Partners with MetaCert to Improve Search Engine Security -

"MetaCert is perfectly aligned with Presearch in that MetaCert’s technology does not in any way track what users do on the web. Privacy of all users is important to us."
Colin Pape, Founder of Presearch

https://cryptocanucks.com/presearch-partners-with-metacert-to-improve-search-engine-security/

Activity: 10
Merit: 5
Could You add bitcointalk.org , steemit and dtube  icons in presearch. This should make presearch complete browser for cryptocurrency addicted  Grin Huh
Merkez bankalarına karşı açılmış  danışıklı dövüş olarak görüyorum

Kesinlikle! Wink

Activity: 149
Merkez bankalarına karşı açılmış  danışıklı dövüş olarak görüyorum
Pages:
Jump to: