Pages:
Author

Topic: Price of goods goes up, salary never goes up!!! - page 10. (Read 1406 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 116
0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC
Unfortunately, that is how inflation works. The price of goods, products, and services will inevitably increase/decrease depending on the economy of the country but salary must follow to the change in order to cope for it. Applying cryptocurrencies, these can be either short/long-term investment depending on your goal. If you want your kids to benefit from this change, better save-up some bitcoins!

Crypto price would be thru the roof too, salary didn’t soar high, what do you even brother about working for it, it take a lot of efforts to get this job, a lot of investment and money well spent to get a certificate, what on earth to have time to get into crypto? It is full time job! My boss will fire me anytime if they know I spend time on crypto!

So if we only rely on salary to meet our needs and fulfill our desires it will be difficult. so all we have to do is invest so that the money we save can make our regular income in a certain period of time. Certainly here we are talking about investment in crypto currencies such as bitcoin, ethereum and others. this can be an alternative as a short-term or long-term investment commodity. In addition to investing in crypto currency you can also use it as a payment tool for certain online or offline stores that have agreed to use crypto currency.

You can’t be serious, crypto couldn’t buy food yet, it is just spendable after you convert it back into fiat, and goods price in btc will be soaring high too, also come with billion dollar fee to use this service, and not to forget novelty high crypto tax when you take profit.

I think they could barely afford a piece of beard!!
Emm, I've got my own one.
But why should someone buy someone else's facial hair?

Yeah a piece of beard, it didn’t worth a lot of money, but in future it will worth a month salary,  because why? Inflation? A slice of bread is too luxurious. Joking.

Over the past 30 years, salary never goes up, I know because I saw the salary today is same as my first salary 30 years ago,
I guess you have to change your job. For example at least in my company we are getting a salary indexation once a year.
Anyway, in the whole world income is growing. The fact that you still remain at the same shit doesn't tell us anything.

Also if you are worried about the inflation then theere is a plenty of ways to save your money from it. At least in countries with inflation over 3% you can find bank deposits with an outcome over the inflation. And that's only the easiest way.
[/quote]

No way men, 3% is retard rate, I’m seeing a bowl of noodle raising from .50 to 5 dollars over the 20 years or so, what the, compounding rate is over 9000%, and it will cost a billion to air shipping the food to your doorstep, what a arm and a leg for a slice of bread.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
That's the sad reality that we can't control. During this kind of realization, we should be grateful for the existence of cryptocurrency because somehow it's helping most of is financially. Our job isn't enough to sustain our financial needs and crypto is good support.
Activity: 452
Merit: 101

Over the past 30 years, salary never goes up, I know because I saw the salary today is same as my first salary 30 years ago, I’m not disclosing my age, so don’t be too paranoia, but the price of everything goes up thru the roof, the only person who salary goes up are (ikr, salary must kept secret because it is case sensitive, don’t tell anyone else!), ok, enough rant! Try to tell your kids to work for a salary in the future, I think they could barely afford a piece of beard!!

End of story! Ciao!
This the impact of the current economic system that use fiat as medium of exchange. The inflation of fiat makes people who only have fixed income suffer financial problem. But it will not affect traders(merchants) and other industries. If we want to stop it then we should stop borrow money which there is interest on it. This way can slow the effect of inflation but indirectly. But the most effective way is buy use gold as main currency because it can't be printed so the amount of it will not easily become excess. My advice is we should create our own business, SME is also good.
Activity: 924
Merit: 148
I think they could barely afford a piece of beard!!
Emm, I've got my own one.
But why should someone buy someone else's facial hair?

Over the past 30 years, salary never goes up, I know because I saw the salary today is same as my first salary 30 years ago,
I guess you have to change your job. For example at least in my company we are getting a salary indexation once a year.
Anyway, in the whole world income is growing. The fact that you still remain at the same shit doesn't tell us anything.

Also if you are worried about the inflation then theere is a plenty of ways to save your money from it. At least in countries with inflation over 3% you can find bank deposits with an outcome over the inflation. And that's only the easiest way.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Yes, this is bad, and also always the price of anything goes too much up then the salary, even if salary grow on a country is not enough to cover all things who are need which are more expensive than before.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever

Over the past 30 years, salary never goes up, I know because I saw the salary today is same as my first salary 30 years ago, I’m not disclosing my age, so don’t be too paranoia, but the price of everything goes up thru the roof, the only person who salary goes up are (ikr, salary must kept secret because it is case sensitive, don’t tell anyone else!), ok, enough rant! Try to tell your kids to work for a salary in the future, I think they could barely afford a piece of beard!!

End of story! Ciao!
That must be a pretty fucked up job then. I wonder how you lasted all these years without any increment in your salary. There might be something interesting with the job if you have lasted so many years on it.
May be it's a government job or may be you like the job too much which is why you are still on it. Well, inflation is something that works this way and an increase in salary is a necessity to survive the inflation.
This is a generation where saving money won't be enough. In order to tackle inflation we should have a side income or a passive income. We can't rely on our main job to serve our needs along side the inflation for a long time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
So if we only rely on salary to meet our needs and fulfill our desires it will be difficult. so all we have to do is invest so that the money we save can make our regular income in a certain period of time. Certainly here we are talking about investment in crypto currencies such as bitcoin, ethereum and others. this can be an alternative as a short-term or long-term investment commodity. In addition to investing in crypto currency you can also use it as a payment tool for certain online or offline stores that have agreed to use crypto currency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
Over the past 30 years, salary never goes up,
Ha, ha, you have to propose a government in the country and place where you work.

Another case with cryptocurrency every day there is a price movement.

And you must propose your government, every sale and purchase transaction must use bitcoin to achieve what you want.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
Unfortunately, that is how inflation works. The price of goods, products, and services will inevitably increase/decrease depending on the economy of the country but salary must follow to the change in order to cope for it. Applying cryptocurrencies, these can be either short/long-term investment depending on your goal. If you want your kids to benefit from this change, better save-up some bitcoins!

Activity: 1554
Merit: 116
0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

End of story! Ciao!
Pages:
Jump to: