Author

Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 194. (Read 152792 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 309
And what about advisors role in the project?
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
I have read Primalbase's white paper, and I think it will be a very good project and will be successful later on

Of course, by looking at the primalbase team I already believe this project will be a success  Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Thank you i'm happy to be part of this campaign.
I am glad that there are projects going on this way.It's a very nice idea actually and not that hard to achieve. I Belive this will be the most expensive coin among other altcoins, it's a great project.
But it is very sad, that bounty company for twitter to high. 5k followers.
We are all glad that we have been part of this wonderful campaign. This bounty campaign will be a success and all the people who joined this campaign will be happy because this project is so great.

It's a very nice idea actually. I wish in the near future if this project is a success, i hope that it continues i will be so happy that i have been part of this cmpaign.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
This project is very smooth. If everything goes well, it will be a great success.
Yes its true im hoping it too, and im praying that many investors will invest and get interest on this project, hoping that they would have invest more so that we will raised so many fund, therefore the people in this campaign will be totally happy and we will be glad that we are accepted here.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
I watch price discussion closely. In my opinon, high price will have a very good effect on the project. We see a lot of projects being announced every month and most of them are cheap, short term, pump and dump staff. This price is a good sign for those who are looking for a long-term, serious project.

i haven't yet worked with projects who got such a price
i think the result will be visible after a while, but for now we can only predict
and i hope this will be a positive experience

Primal base are focusing on quality and not on quantity. They are eager to push that PBT will be luxurious in the future due to possible demands on renting their space.

Nicely put. It is an unusual business plan in altcoin world. Firstly, it shows that the management is very confident about the future of the project, and this will surely make a good impression among the investors. I think everything is well thought out.
Activity: 658
Merit: 255
This project is very smooth. If everything goes well, it will be a great success.
Activity: 420
It would be nice to already negotiate and inform investors about the planned exchanges, for example, Patientory announced trading on a number of exchanges - and, I think, this affected the fundraising success.

Answer:
To what exchanges it will be on we can't speak to that until they announce their intent to list publicly.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 266
It would be nice to already negotiate and inform investors about the planned exchanges, for example, Patientory announced trading on a number of exchanges - and, I think, this affected the fundraising success.
Activity: 508
In CryptoEnergy we trust
I watch price discussion closely. In my opinon, high price will have a very good effect on the project. We see a lot of projects being announced every month and most of them are cheap, short term, pump and dump staff. This price is a good sign for those who are looking for a long-term, serious project.

i think the result will be visible after a while, but for now we can only predict

Primal base are focusing on quality and not on quantity. They are eager to push that PBT will be luxurious in the future due to possible demands on renting their space.
Activity: 854
I have read Primalbase's white paper, and I think it will be a very good project and will be successful later on

I know that primalbase will be one of the good campaign in the history of bitcoin, i will support this campaign until the very end. Wishing that it will have a big ico to be raised and it will have a big bounty for all of the participants. Kudos to devs and to the good and generous managers of this campaign.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

Activity: 616
Devs, i'm interested on what kind of market will Primal base were focusing? I'm not too familiar renting business.

Renting out your PBT will be done on the waves platform in the future.  I would think of it like renting out anything else.  A car, a house, a mining rig, ect...  You will post the rental on the waves platform and then people will be able to rent it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
After seeing the good response from the different people it makes me more excited about this project plus the fact that the founders are also great it makes me vey excited.Hope this project will come to success also it is a great  help for us guys.Cheers to the founders of this project. Grin
Yes it is true that many people who respond to Primal is a very good project, and supported by experienced teams.
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
This Project are really awesome and great. Their co-workers are gaining popularity for this project. As far as I know they are trying to gain more than of what they are expect and can make this project well known to every investors in BTC worldwide. It is not possible that they can achieve it because as I observed and read their Introduction and their promotion about this project a while ago, I really amaze in their co-operation as a Team. They have great project and they have good relationship to each other as Team mates. I really super amaze because the PBT will equal to 3 BTC in their first day. Amazing project. So, for sure it is not possible for them to gain that 3000 BTC. GREAT!
Seeing the response of the famous founders, there's no doubt of this project, should be have good future. Perhaps, this one will be hottest project on this year.

,,,,,as far as i can see about this project, this has become one of the hottest and maybe exclusive projects that has been circulating nowadays. Rumors are spreading and the popularity is not just slowly rising but it seems to be booming..,, I would be keeping this on my watchlist and see what lies ahead of these project.

I agree that's why I also joined in this signature campaign, and aside from its popularity I also do believe this project will be successful too. Plus the devs and OP are also active, I can just imagine the success of this campaign.
Activity: 896
Devs, i'm interested on what kind of market will Primal base were focusing? I'm not too familiar renting business.
Activity: 352
Merit: 125
Hearing all these good reviews about you guys makes it more interesting and Ive heard that the founders of these are like stars when it come to these business.Hoping for the success to you guys.Cheers for the founders amd co founders of this project Cheesy
Activity: 546
After seeing the good response from the different people it makes me more excited about this project plus the fact that the founders are also great it makes me vey excited.Hope this project will come to success also it is a great  help for us guys.Cheers to the founders of this project. Grin
Activity: 1498
Merit: 547
Pugs are the best!
This Project are really awesome and great. Their co-workers are gaining popularity for this project. As far as I know they are trying to gain more than of what they are expect and can make this project well known to every investors in BTC worldwide. It is not possible that they can achieve it because as I observed and read their Introduction and their promotion about this project a while ago, I really amaze in their co-operation as a Team. They have great project and they have good relationship to each other as Team mates. I really super amaze because the PBT will equal to 3 BTC in their first day. Amazing project. So, for sure it is not possible for them to gain that 3000 BTC. GREAT!
Seeing the response of the famous founders, there's no doubt of this project, should be have good future. Perhaps, this one will be hottest project on this year.

,,,,,as far as i can see about this project, this has become one of the hottest and maybe exclusive projects that has been circulating nowadays. Rumors are spreading and the popularity is not just slowly rising but it seems to be booming..,, I would be keeping this on my watchlist and see what lies ahead of these project.
That's what's to be expected to this project especially because of the two reputable devs supporting this project and they even became an advisor to the Project. Vitalik, CEO of Eth, and Sasha, CEO of waves, are fully supporting the project's idea and they even advertise it.
Jump to: