Author

Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 195. (Read 152792 times)

Activity: 402
Merit: 250
This Project are really awesome and great. Their co-workers are gaining popularity for this project. As far as I know they are trying to gain more than of what they are expect and can make this project well known to every investors in BTC worldwide. It is not possible that they can achieve it because as I observed and read their Introduction and their promotion about this project a while ago, I really amaze in their co-operation as a Team. They have great project and they have good relationship to each other as Team mates. I really super amaze because the PBT will equal to 3 BTC in their first day. Amazing project. So, for sure it is not possible for them to gain that 3000 BTC. GREAT!
Seeing the response of the famous founders, there's no doubt of this project, should be have good future. Perhaps, this one will be hottest project on this year.

,,,,,as far as i can see about this project, this has become one of the hottest and maybe exclusive projects that has been circulating nowadays. Rumors are spreading and the popularity is not just slowly rising but it seems to be booming..,, I would be keeping this on my watchlist and see what lies ahead of these project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Your project seems good, so wonderful after reading your white paper, good luck to the team and hopefully get a better replacement.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
According to the 2017 Global coworking survey, since 2011 the coworking projects has roughly doubled as I read in their white paper, they are mostly succesful in every project that what they do or build. Thier foundation is the concept of creating a shared infrastructure with a global community. This is the advantages of this business they have a large corporation. Thats why, this is not surprising that even in their first day the PBT token are equal to 3 BTC. Great! It is nice opportunity to every investors to invest in this project.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 547
Pugs are the best!
How do investors benefit from the business model?

There are a number of was profit can be made or lost just like every other coin.  One advantage PBT has is you don't have to sell it to profit from it.  You will be able to rent your PBT on the waves platform in the future.
Another simple thing is that the price growth this coin will be having after the ICO. There would be a lot of Pumps made unto this coin and a few dumps may occur since it's trading.
joined,
as far as i understand, ico can end on the first day, collecting 3000 BTC ?
in which case it can be a 5-minute ico

From the white paper

"On the first day of ICO price of PBT will be equal to 3 Bitcoins (BTC), and from the second to the seventh day of ICO — to 4 BTC. Starting from the eighth day the cost of the token will be 5 BTC. "

So it can exceed 3000 BTC.
Yes it can depending on how the ICO's progress will be moving. But I don't see anything that will halt the investors to invest in here on the first day having the price being 40% discounted on the first day.
Activity: 714
Your project is so awesome and it is really nice. I know that you would be successful that you can help many people with your project. And I believe that they would be thankful for your project and they would not regret their support on your project. I would also support your project because i believe that it has a potential.
copper member
This Project are really awesome and great. Their co-workers are gaining popularity for this project. As far as I know they are trying to gain more than of what they are expect and can make this project well known to every investors in BTC worldwide. It is not possible that they can achieve it because as I observed and read their Introduction and their promotion about this project a while ago, I really amaze in their co-operation as a Team. They have great project and they have good relationship to each other as Team mates. I really super amaze because the PBT will equal to 3 BTC in their first day. Amazing project. So, for sure it is not possible for them to gain that 3000 BTC. GREAT!
Seeing the response of the famous founders, there's no doubt of this project, should be have good future. Perhaps, this one will be hottest project on this year.
Activity: 1435
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I see the team of the project . Maybe that which causes projects contributed to . Do hunter bitcoin can get 1btc of the project ? ? haha . Sorry question ridiculous ..
Activity: 616
I want to ask you how the target have to accumulate in this ico ? i want to make articles and promote this project , where i can see program or features can make investors interested ?

Here is the white paper download you can find the information there.  http://primalbase.com/assets/PrimalbaseWP.pdf

Here is the FaQ link. https://medium.com/@primalbase this maybe helpful also.
Activity: 1435
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I want to ask you how the target have to accumulate in this ico ? i want to make articles and promote this project , where i can see program or features can make investors interested ?
Activity: 714
The primal base is very nice and i think it is useful. If I were be your client i will really support your project because your project has the potential and i believe that it would be successful and you will also be successful. I know that this would be use widely by many someday and will be known by many . You did a great job, Congratulations!

There are a number of was profit can be made or lost just like every other coin.  One advantage PBT has is you don't have to sell it to profit from it.  You will be able to rent your PBT on the waves platform in the future.
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
i'm participating on bounty signature campaign
good job sir
Merit: 255
The subscription issue on website has been fixed, you can  now subscribe here http://primalbase.com/
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
This project is very nice.It is a big help for many bitcoin users. Cool
But too bad i dont have 5,000 followers on twitter. Angry
This bounty campaign will be a success and all the people who joined this campaign will be happy.

Thank you i'm happy to be part of this campaign.

I have joined this company partly because Vitalik called this company interesting and promising  Wink
I wish good luck to this project

This is a big project i think, so they search people who have many follower to promote this project. It increase for payment too if participant must have 5000 follower.
joined,

From the white paper

"On the first day of ICO price of PBT will be equal to 3 Bitcoins (BTC), and from the second to the seventh day of ICO — to 4 BTC. Starting from the eighth day the cost of the token will be 5 BTC. "

So it can exceed 3000 BTC.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 259
have a very good team. They will say in 3 months signature campaign to stay, I'll stay.

curiously I'm waiting for ico. it will be a quick sale.  Cheesy Wink
start ICO in 13 days, and sell tokens in a matter of days, so will not need to carry the signature of three months.
Activity: 462
Merit: 257
I believe that this project will be a success Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots
joined,
Jump to: