Author

Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 197. (Read 152792 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 108
The entry price is really high in comparison of other ICOs, but the project is really interesting and really different then what we see in other thread. Won't invest, but sure will follow the project.
The entry price or the starting price is sure high compare to others ICO but for me it is a good thing for it because it may serve as a good kick in the market and investors to support this project because there is a high stakes on it and I sure the developers will do it all to make this project to be successful. I am just waiting for further news and development of this new project I am looking forward for more development and good thing investment.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
We hope that ICO will be successful!
yeah this project is cool but quite expensive for newcomers Tongue
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I like this project anyway but I cant join the bounty campaign , because my follower less than 5k . maybe I just waiting for ICO to buy it
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
some of you are keep saying this Primabase is promised projects that backed by super hero of crypt markets. 

But remember, anybody cam hire the photos of the hero over the net and they are not officially pointing out that Primabase is endorsed project by the heros.

Take a look at links what Promabase show at the initial post. These links are just for general things... not talking about Primabase AFAIK.

moreover, Waves and Ether can be live with any market as a full of the each projects but this Primabase project is just for a specific accommodation only that means market demand is not such big. just matter of fact that each accommodation is high value to deal with. Needless to say, land and establishment are not cheap particularly for London.

Anyone who has money a lot and looking for investment somewhere with careless of risk, do not invest any BTC to this Primabse project unless Vitalisk and Sasha show their official green sign from their account name in this OP.

When I see them as backer, I will consider little but not too much.

I rather go with Factom that supposed to be covered by USA residence.
 Cool Cool Cool Cool

Look 3 posts above yours:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19474811

Sasha Ivanov CEO at Waves Platform: "yes, I fully support this project, the idea of this project was born while discussing issues in the existing model of co-working industry with Dmitry. As for Vitalik - Dimtry talked to him while he was in Moscow, and Vitalik liked the idea. I'm an advisor to the project and we'll use Primalbase office space."

Also check this post on this thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/primalbase-distributed-workspace-for-tech-community-1930971

I think that will suffice others to obviously pointing out what have been post that they have officially support Primalbase. This will be a successful project and many investors would surely gather to invest into this project. Overall it is promising and the talk has been spreading with a lot of people are into with the campaign who are more willing to advertise considering the trust that has been built with tits background.
I agree this project is quite promising because if we look at the price start we can see that is a huge step for an project so more investor will hold more compare to other so the success rate is much more big than other project. And I also amused on a new project like a rental base token for me it is a sure impact for people to support this project because I also prefer on trying new ideas. And new ideas deserve to promote and to support because it a sure thing to develop more.
Activity: 229
Merit: 108
What is the exactly means of token rental? This is the first time I've heard it, and it sounds interesting.
"The token owner can rent it out using the special technical feature of the underlying WAVES protocols. The organic growth of tenants is expected along the way with the development of the Primalbase project."
So how can the token will going to exchanges if it just temporarily holding?

I am waiting for more information and announcement, and yes a real estate project that using crypto-tokens is interesting and worth to wait.
It is a new project for those people who want to earn. Token rentals can give a chance to people to rent token and hold them for experience in holding so they will know what to do in the situation and I think they can also earn while they do not take money because it is a rental thing but I also look forward for further updates because I find this project interesting. And I do not consider it as a temporary holding for me it is a chance for people to experienced this kind of holding in rent form.
Activity: 423
As far as I know the exchange rate is way too high seeing current value of Bitcoin. 1 PBT is offered for 5 BTC wow. There is no doubt the revealed name behind the project are really big and well recognized already because of their work. But this project is not for small investors how many people can afford to buy at 5 BTC. This made me curious to keep following future development anyway.
Making a huge price start is one of the reason to trust and to feel free to support this project. There is a high chance of success because the support of people will sure increased as people will know the future development of this project and for me more investors with high investment will sure take this project as the stepping stone of the program of an ICO. No doubt more support will gather as soon further development happens in this project in the next move.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
3 BTC = 1 PBT on first day of ICO so I wonder Is there any minimum amount to invest? I mean like can  I buy 0.0001 PBT?

I think you can buy only part of the token. Because the price is large that not everyone can or wants to buy the whole marker.
Yeah it is true, 3 BTC is very expensive. If investor must buy minimum 1 PBT there is a little people will invest because no much people have a lot of btc.

Minimum buy is 0.0001 PBT, guys!

So minimum for buy is 0.0003 btc. It is very good, hope many people will interesting to join this project.

even though it is very expensive, there are so many investors are waiting to buy bulk on the first day and the campaign will end fast soon.
Just some ask because it's much more misserable for me because how does 1 PBT = 5 BTC that actually higher than bitcoin??? Anyways i just need an answer for this one
On the first day of ICO price of PBT will be equal to 3 Bitcoins (BTC), and from the second to the seventh day of ICO — to 4 BTC.
Starting from the eighth day the cost of the token will be 5 BTC.

so it's finally clear for me, to join ICO Minimum buy is 0.0001 PBT or equivalent 0.0003 btc .
I agree the price is way too expensive because they only release 1250 PBT token and maybe that's the reason why the price is too expensive.

form OP we get information the Primalbase project transforms traditional office rental into a new-generation community-based ecosystem where one can share, sell or rent out high-quality office spaces using Ethereum and Waves-based digital tokens and that's also why the price is too expensive, CMIIW
Activity: 574
Interesting project, I would consider to following this ico  Smiley
Activity: 616
What is the Vitalik's role in this project as advisor? What he is doing for Primalbase?

He will be part of the advisory board.  More details will be released before the ICO begins.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 721
With Sasha and Vitalik they made really good advertisement. I think with the value of PBT they try to say we are better than bitcoin.
Man that project has nothing to do with bitcoin. The only thing they have in common is that they both use a blockchain. Bitcoin is a currency and Primalbase is a project that aim to blockchainize work spaces. None is better than the other. Both are different, that's all.
Activity: 448
What is the Vitalik's role in this project, as advisor? What he is doing for Primalbase?
as what you see his just an advisor of this project. Knowing having as a advisor that actually have some many experiences would be great because vitalik is the co-founder of the ethereum that #2  as of now in the coinmarketcap. It will help primalbased as what bitalik expereinces tho
Activity: 329
Merit: 147
What is the Vitalik's role in this project as advisor? What he is doing for Primalbase?
Activity: 448
3 BTC = 1 PBT on first day of ICO so I wonder Is there any minimum amount to invest? I mean like can  I buy 0.0001 PBT?

I think you can buy only part of the token. Because the price is large that not everyone can or wants to buy the whole marker.
Yeah it is true, 3 BTC is very expensive. If investor must buy minimum 1 PBT there is a little people will invest because no much people have a lot of btc.

So minimum for buy is 0.0003 btc. It is very good, hope many people will interesting to join this project.

even though it is very expensive, there are so many investors are waiting to buy bulk on the first day and the campaign will end fast soon.
Just some ask because it's much more misserable for me because how does 1 PBT = 5 BTC that actually higher than bitcoin??? Anyways i just need an answer for this one
On the first day of ICO price of PBT will be equal to 3 Bitcoins (BTC), and from the second to the seventh day of ICO — to 4 BTC.

I'm hoping for this project to be successful, though yeah it is very expensive but we'll never know. Whatever the devs decision will be, we are here to support it all the way.

I agree the price is way too expensive but I think that's because they will only release 1250 PBT token maybe that's the reason why the price is too expensive. I am supporting this project it looks very promising and with the all star cast team for sure this will be successful.
Well whay dev decision is then we all happy in that and support it all the way. Actually teah the price is too expensive but because PrimalBased have just only small total supply and that's the reason
Activity: 798
Merit: 502

I'm hoping for this project to be successful, though yeah it is very expensive but we'll never know. Whatever the devs decision will be, we are here to support it all the way.

I agree the price is way too expensive but I think that's because they will only release 1250 PBT token maybe that's the reason why the price is too expensive. I am supporting this project it looks very promising and with the all star cast team for sure this will be successful.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Yes they are waiting to invest because they know that this project are good and some popular person here in bitcointalk are involved in this project. Good luck everyone who join the ico.

The supply is only 1k coin and that make this coins so rare and also the plus points is they work with shasha and vitalik so a lot of possibilities that this project well end in no time with great approach to the crowd so lets keep promoting this coin to raise more awareness.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505

Yes they are waiting to invest because they know that this project are good and some popular person here in bitcointalk are involved in this project. Good luck everyone who join the ico.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
With Sasha and Vitalik they made really good advertisement. I think with the value of PBT they try to say we are better than bitcoin.
Activity: 616
So we have to buy at least 3 BTC worth of Primal?

Activity: 519
vetherasset.app
So we have to buy at least 3 BTC worth of Primal?
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
waiting Bounty campaign twitter / facebook / signature
They have released it already you can now join there wherever you want. This project is open to those bounty campaign. And I hope that this campaign will help those participants after the project.

too bad i dont have 5,000 followers on twitter. i really want to participate in social media campaign for this great project. i hope they do a facebook campaign too

Same here, I would've wanted to join the twitter campaign too but sad to say I don't have lots of followers. I'm still working on that part so I gain more followers and join the campaign, that is if I could still catch up.
Jump to: