Pages:
Author

Topic: [Primedice] Beware Guyz, Scamming HR!!!!!! - page 3. (Read 10562 times)

copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
My dear little kidden,

I only sent that private message in order to find more about you and help the Primedice team recover the funds that you stole.  I know that you are pretending to type horribly, so that Edward wouldn't be able to communicate with you totally.  Why would you do that? - Well if Edward asked you a question, you can always dodge it by not answering it, and it'll seem alright because you lack the English skills to communicate.  I suggest if you are genuine about this, you hire an English translator with your stolen funds, so that he can make semi valid points and steal the remainder 40 for you.

Regards,
Me

tey r using these cock strat. to increase visitor to their site.tey will keep seed if someone loose big, nd force the users to change seed if someone wn big. is tis fair? tey wont intimate users before seed change. nd below usr dynam1c https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/dynam1c-870219

https://postimg.org/image/y714lyhn5/

here, this user is offensive in public (now he del. all his posts) but he defense for pd in pm. they will enter into pd with new acc. nd they will praise tey site by themself promote by winning big nd say they have wdw.yes i accept, some real people wll won some, nd they will cash out success, only if it is auto instant. if it goes to manual, u will not get that. i see ac like dynam1c,daftpunk,uberin etc. nd more, act so smart like users. moreover they admins
this daftpunk asked. but sorry guyz it was asked in pd chat, nd i didnt snap that, just listing
1 i have found some bug, can we join and win together?
2 i think u have found some exploit and won?
3 wat u will do if pd refuse to pay ur wdw?
4 do u think u can win more?

stuna why u r in hurry to close tis thread? do u stay u genuine?.dont trust any guyz, tey will act and cheat one by one, nd tey recover funds from lost before
I think continuity errors are funny. But I guess kekeke, whoever tey are, they don't care about that. It's easy to look like you don't know how to type if you just go fully lowercase, occasionally avoid spacing out punctuation, and delete some letters from common words. I love how the English gets progressively worse as time goes on.

Funny question: why were you reluctant to post more evidence for yourself?

Yes, ive lost the dep. inbet, but i got recovered. yeh i will post the txn id, dep.addr. soon

What specifically happened in your bets? Every single deposit ended in a loss until the last one?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
My dear little kidden,

I only sent that private message in order to find more about you and help the Primedice team recover the funds that you stole.  I know that you are pretending to type horribly, so that Edward wouldn't be able to communicate with you totally.  Why would you do that? - Well if Edward asked you a question, you can always dodge it by not answering it, and it'll seem alright because you lack the English skills to communicate.  I suggest if you are genuine about this, you hire an English translator with your stolen funds, so that he can make semi valid points and steal the remainder 40 for you.

Regards,
Me
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
atlast happy to see your shit, blaming itself in ur team ( i tink is tat 1 of ur acc.) .as asked before, hw do u set stranger nd give ur server details? is like sometinh weird?.
Without my knowledge our developers ran a test environment on this server shortly after launch which ran a fork of the DB.
witout my knowl.? insane. a site with big bankroll will give ur dev full permission to alter anyting?
well stunna, u forgot some link here from niti201012 https://twitter.com/theonline_works . ill help you  i got btc from ifunds.biz  . but why dnt you post my dep. adress? if u r genuine u have done tat! sounds strange huh? . nd here 13WvCyryHb9sgquirU88nTC6maCpgHqGFX . created nice story wih test server bla bla. i can buy a server for 10$ nd can create  record instead of giving 40btc

u talking abt huffle?. regarding hufflepuff ther r two facts

1 "we lost 2400btc nd we fixed holes".  Trusted +1
2 "we lost 2400btc and we still run" trusted +5

In the past Ed did this with a user hufflepuff who refused to give information, he was cashed out for 2400 in wins despite not providing information.
Lost 2400+, was pretty depressing . We know who did it and there is little we can do to recover the funds.

anybody hve strong proof tht hufflepuff is nothing related to the team of pd?they stop me for just 80btc. will they give 2400btc? to unknown without providing any proof?

tey r using these cock strat. to increase visitor to their site.tey will keep seed if someone loose big, nd force the users to change seed if someone wn big. is tis fair? tey wont intimate users before seed change. nd below usr dynam1c https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/dynam1c-870219

here, this user is offensive in public (now he del. all his posts) but he defense for pd in pm. they will enter into pd with new acc. nd they will praise tey site by themself promote by winning big nd say they have wdw.yes i accept, some real people wll won some, nd they will cash out success, only if it is auto instant. if it goes to manual, u will not get that. i see ac like dynam1c,daftpunk,uberin etc. nd more, act so smart like users. moreover they admins
this daftpunk asked. but sorry guyz it was asked in pd chat, nd i didnt snap that, just listing

stuna why u r in hurry to close tis thread? do u stay u genuine?.dont trust any guyz, tey will act and cheat one by one, nd tey recover funds from lost before

We need a translator...
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
atlast happy to see your shit, blaming itself in ur team ( i tink is tat 1 of ur acc.) .as asked before, hw do u set stranger nd give ur server details? is like sometinh weird?.
Without my knowledge our developers ran a test environment on this server shortly after launch which ran a fork of the DB.
witout my knowl.? insane. a site with big bankroll will give ur dev full permission to alter anyting?
well stunna, u forgot some link here from niti201012 https://twitter.com/theonline_works . ill help you  i got btc from ifunds.biz  . but why dnt you post my dep. adress? if u r genuine u have done tat! sounds strange huh? . nd here 13WvCyryHb9sgquirU88nTC6maCpgHqGFX . created nice story wih test server bla bla. i can buy a server for 10$ nd can create  record instead of giving 40btc

u talking abt huffle?. regarding hufflepuff ther r two facts

1 "we lost 2400btc nd we fixed holes".  Trusted +1
2 "we lost 2400btc and we still run" trusted +5

In the past Ed did this with a user hufflepuff who refused to give information, he was cashed out for 2400 in wins despite not providing information.
Lost 2400+, was pretty depressing . We know who did it and there is little we can do to recover the funds.

anybody hve strong proof tht hufflepuff is nothing related to the team of pd?they stop me for just 80btc. will they give 2400btc? to unknown without providing any proof?

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
I checked his depositing address which he sent the 0.01 from: https://blockchain.info/address/1BMmWpSq6N3swc5RYs7dSn2HewELKRdzv2
Out of curiosity, does your hacker appear to be the same person who has/had a PD deposit address of 17YrFfqBFhxut9cBnLWjqVF62JGzoWySjP (2015)?

Also slightly off topic, but do you think this is in any way connected to the recent hackings of several forum accounts? He apparently hacked ~10 forum accounts from the leaked password hashes that were leaked last year, and he apparently has a "vendetta" against you because he last "$10 grand" (50x $200). The timing of the hacks and the exploit match up to both starting at roughly the same time.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
Just wait on stunna's explanation. He said the user exploited the site and would do his story later on.

This has gone too far.

During the development of PD4 we kept a testserver where we did our testing. A user named jlairy was assisting with the testing which you can see via his post history and profile. We finished testing and launched PD4 but the test server remained up. Without my knowledge our developers ran a test environment on this server shortly after launch which ran a fork of the DB.  Jlairy aka fundice aka kekeke aka kittikat figured this out and changed his seed on the test server which reflected his next seed on Primedice (PD was storing the next seed to save a request).

We came to this realization after briefly looking into him when he had turned 0.01 into 80 coins. I checked his depositing address which he sent the 0.01 from: https://blockchain.info/address/1BMmWpSq6N3swc5RYs7dSn2HewELKRdzv2 and found a blockchain note that said "Public Note: Withdraw to niti201012 from In India LIMITED" for a few transactions from a couple years ago.

Looking up Niti201012 resulted in finding this reddit thread: https://m.reddit.com/r/Primedice/comments/36cgna/happy_hour_starting_now/  . If you look at the comments you'll see the reddit account Niti201012 posting for one of our giveaways.

https://www.reddit.com/user/niti201012  Look at this account and view the first comment
"usr:fundice date:sep 7 2015 pd awesome while playing and fun still i dont earn nothing"

This was the eureka moment for me as kekeke who I had suspected of cheating was linked to "fundice" one of our testers . Immediately I talked to my developers and found out about the new irresponsible test environment on that same test server ip address which he had tested on at some point. When we looked at our test environment DB this is what we saw.

List of users registered on test environment:

Note Kekeke (the abusing account) on that list.

When comparing seeds on test environment versus primedice:

Note the 41c8 seed match between the test environment and the live website. This could have been worse than hufflepuff if Kittikat was not as sloppy as he was, fortunately he only managed to cashout 40 bitcoins before we figured this out. Edward was right to stop this cashout and demand information and his instinct was correct. I chose not to post any identifying information about fundice/kekeke/kittikat in this thread, we are pursuing legal action.

In summary kekeke revealed his seed on the test server, which allowed him to predict his next bets, allowing him to wager 0.01 into 80 btc. This threw up a red flag and when investigated we figured out how he had cheated us and put a stop to it. I'm honestly shocked he continued to post on this forum after we took down the test server and forced a seed reset the same day as his post. The test enviroment was a huge oversight on our side but I'm glad we were able to resolve this quickly, what fundice/kekeke did was still a major abuse of trust.

Here are where some of the funds ended up so far:
https://blockchain.info/address/18Z2y6T2t6g7Bbo4pLpmZ8Fbkcgpy98EYQ

https://blockchain.info/address/1FH7ZgWZpaxSZd29Tdra6rH9snSmwCAxe1

This thread should be closed.

Yet another prove that Primedice's provably fair system is really fair. AFAIK, two people already proved it, hufflepuff and kekeke(the recent one). They indirectly help promoting the fairness system from this site although that wasnt their primary goals.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
If he had been smart this would end up horrible for Primedice...
Pretty dumb to deposit just 0.01 and 'win' 80BTC and pass undetected, and he even opened scam accusation thread which was even worse move.
Primedice was under public pressure to deliver PD4, do not announce new version next time until you are sure it is safe and bug free.
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
so you tested your site with some stranger?

and i know fundice at pd his way of speaking not even close to kekeke i know fundice because i didnt believe him when he said he was on test server and i mocked him for days then when pd4 released i appologized to him

Stranger or not - that wasn't the problem, not the biggest problem anyway. It's the PD geniuses who used production seeds on the test server, if I'm reading this correctly. Luckily the perp wasn't smart enough to keep a low profile and drain it slowly. Dodged a serious bullet there Stunna.

Yeah, certainly a mistake. Our developer also forgot that we store the next seed, we'll be changing how that works most likely. I'm curious to see if kekeke will duck his head back on this forum or not.
I think he won't (or maybe he will, but using his alt acount). He already happy  scam primedice for 40 btc "only" with 0.01 btc

I just wonder where he bought that .01 BTC from.... (har har)
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

and i know fundice at pd his way of speaking not even close to kekeke i know fundice because i didnt believe him when he said he was on test server and i mocked him for days then when pd4 released i appologized to him

Stranger or not - that wasn't the problem, not the biggest problem anyway. It's the PD geniuses who used production seeds on the test server, if I'm reading this correctly. Luckily the perp wasn't smart enough to keep a low profile and drain it slowly. Dodged a serious bullet there Stunna.

Yeah, certainly a mistake. Our developer also forgot that we store the next seed, we'll be changing how that works most likely. I'm curious to see if kekeke will duck his head back on this forum or not.
I think he won't (or maybe he will, but using his alt acount). He already happy  scam primedice for 40 btc "only" with 0.01 btc
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
one for one and 1 2 3
richgang this kind of cheat is possible if players invest at pd and stunna start to play against this money but as you know there is nothing like that

stunna investing money players playing against that money

I just made a copy past!
Because you said well.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037
CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com
Now ke ke ke reply to this accusations.
From the way you where responding to this thread, I told you,  I feel u cheated.
Well I will like to hear your side of this story. I wont be fast to believe everything stunna posted here till u say something.
But. I see so many proofs pointing to the ditection that you cheated. Well waiting for ur response.
And now to you stunna, if a random dude could cheat, it means u can also cheat rollers. Are u gonna tell me that a random dude can access ur site and cheat but u cant access ur site and cheat high rollers?Huh

LOL. If you would to understand how he cheated and to understand provably fair you would know answer to that question.
Activity: 980
Merit: 257
From the way you where responding to this thread, I told you,  I feel u cheated.
Well I will like to hear your side of this story. I wont be fast to believe everything stunna posted here till u say something.
But. I see so many proofs pointing to the ditection that you cheated. Well waiting for ur response.
And now to you stunna, if a random dude could cheat, it means u can also cheat rollers. Are u gonna tell me that a random dude can access ur site and cheat but u cant access ur site and cheat high rollers?Huh

richgang this kind of cheat is possible if players invest at pd and stunna start to play against this money but as you know there is nothing like that

stunna investing money players playing against that money
Activity: 619
Merit: 252
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1278
Primedice.com, Stake.com

I agree. This was certainly PD developers fault of leaving the beta site up. Fortunately for primedice the exploiter wasn't one of the brightest guys in the world. They should feel lucky that they only lost 40BTC.

We really do feel lucky. This would have been pretty undetectable.
Activity: 441
Merit: 251

I agree. This was certainly PD developers fault of leaving the beta site up. Fortunately for primedice the exploiter wasn't one of the brightest guys in the world. They should feel lucky that they only lost 40BTC.
legendary
Primedice.com, Stake.com

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Activity: 441
Merit: 251
Interesting. I thought he used another exploit.
Activity: 980
Merit: 257
Just wait on stunna's explanation. He said the user exploited the site and would do his story later on.

This has gone too far.

During the development of PD4 we kept a testserver where we did our testing. A user named jlairy was assisting with the testing which you can see via his post history and profile. We finished testing and launched PD4 but the test server remained up. Without my knowledge our developers ran a test environment on this server shortly after launch which ran a fork of the DB.  Jlairy aka fundice aka kekeke aka kittikat figured this out and changed his seed on the test server which reflected his next seed on Primedice (PD was storing the next seed to save a request).

We came to this realization after briefly looking into him when he had turned 0.01 into 80 coins. I checked his depositing address which he sent the 0.01 from: https://blockchain.info/address/1BMmWpSq6N3swc5RYs7dSn2HewELKRdzv2 and found a blockchain note that said "Public Note: Withdraw to niti201012 from In India LIMITED" for a few transactions from a couple years ago.

Looking up Niti201012 resulted in finding this reddit thread: https://m.reddit.com/r/Primedice/comments/36cgna/happy_hour_starting_now/  . If you look at the comments you'll see the reddit account Niti201012 posting for one of our giveaways.

https://www.reddit.com/user/niti201012  Look at this account and view the first comment
"usr:fundice date:sep 7 2015 pd awesome while playing and fun still i dont earn nothing"

This was the eureka moment for me as kekeke who I had suspected of cheating was linked to "fundice" one of our testers . Immediately I talked to my developers and found out about the new irresponsible test environment on that same test server ip address which he had tested on at some point. When we looked at our test environment DB this is what we saw.

Note the 41c8 seed match between the test environment and the live website. This could have been worse than hufflepuff if Kittikat was not as sloppy as he was, fortunately he only managed to cashout 40 bitcoins before we figured this out. Edward was right to stop this cashout and demand information and his instinct was correct. I chose not to post any identifying information about fundice/kekeke/kittikat in this thread, we are pursuing legal action.

In summary kekeke revealed his seed on the test server, which allowed him to predict his next bets, allowing him to wager 0.01 into 80 btc. This threw up a red flag and when investigated we figured out how he had cheated us and put a stop to it. I'm honestly shocked he continued to post on this forum after we took down the test server and forced a seed reset the same day as his post. The test enviroment was a huge oversight on our side but I'm glad we were able to resolve this quickly, what fundice/kekeke did was still a major abuse of trust.

legendary
Primedice.com, Stake.com

This has gone too far.

Here are where some of the funds ended up so far:
https://blockchain.info/address/18Z2y6T2t6g7Bbo4pLpmZ8Fbkcgpy98EYQ

https://blockchain.info/address/1FH7ZgWZpaxSZd29Tdra6rH9snSmwCAxe1

Pages:
Jump to: