Pages:
Author

Topic: [Primedice] Beware Guyz, Scamming HR!!!!!! - page 6. (Read 10562 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
one for one and 1 2 3
stunna do you get the point?

edit:

DO you get MY POINT?
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Primedice do the right thing and pay the OP his winnings.  We don't see you investigating yourselves when you win large amounts of coins from players. It's been more than the 24 hrs you promised.  I guess provably fair only works in one direction. ...
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
one for one and 1 2 3
Edward had reason to suspect you for  other reasons than you turning 0.01 into 80 coins there was an unusual circumstance to do with your win otherwise. He held your cashout and asked for additional information (not something I would have done personally but I stand by it) so he could in good mind process your withdrawal. There has never been a situation where we required information in order to push a withdrawal, only to potentially speed up. Your win is under investigation and will be paid if no foul play is found, if you had provided information it would have been processed on the spot.

In the past Ed did this with a user hufflepuff who refused to give information, he was cashed out for 2400 in wins despite not providing information. You were sent half your payment and I ask that you remain patient for the remainder while we investigate your case. I'll also be discussing this matter with Edward as I think him asking for that sort of information is not useful regardless and it sets a bad precedent.

You will likely be paid within the day

Hello dear,

Do you see how many threads are with Primedice scam?
Why don't you do something?
Me personally I trust Primedice but I will stop doing that.
HrN
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
LOOOOOL !!
Amazing.
Why you ask him for his personal data? why you need his ID?
You want to blackmail him or why?
He won ! Give him the bitcoins back ! Don't scamm him.
I won +3 bitcoins with 0.2 btc in 3 hours... he won 80 btc... where is the problem?

I lost few days ago 8 bitcoins and i don't asked you WHY I LOST THEM !

Don't be scammer, stunna !
Activity: 619
Merit: 252
That was stupid of him. Thats cyber bully at its best. Why the fuck must he submit his id. Stunna might send assassins to kill him and get his cash or just Rob him. Primedice is unlicenced.  They have no right to collect peoples id

these craps are really asswholes. do cumshot each other. and these suckers now explore themself as scammers. dont trust them and dont do any high rolls. 80>0.01=provably fair 0.01>80=cheated. this is bitches fair  Angry Angry
Yeah thats their idea of provably fair, idiots like nlco will rant provably fair if u go from 80btc to 0.01. Fuck these assholes
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
How much exactly did you win from PD? How large were your original deposit(s)? Are you using TOR/VPN?

any of this rly matter or necessary as long as if he didnt cheat or use any exploit?
Well if he did in some way cheat they might not be able to detect it right away. Hufflepuff was able to use an exploit that was undetected for a long time after he stopped playing under that name.
   It is a she btw, and who the hell needs information for no reason?
Activity: 14
That was stupid of him. Thats cyber bully at its best. Why the fuck must he submit his id. Stunna might send assassins to kill him and get his cash or just Rob him. Primedice is unlicenced.  They have no right to collect peoples id

these craps are really asswholes. do cumshot each other. and these suckers now explore themself as scammers. dont trust them and dont do any high rolls. 80>0.01=provably fair 0.01>80=cheated. this is bitches fair  Angry Angry
This happened again? Someone has to provide his data to be able to withdrawal his balance? Hatesatoshi got the same problem before and he got his balance after sent his data to primedice owner!

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
This happened again? Someone has to provide his data to be able to withdrawal his balance? Hatesatoshi got the same problem before and he got his balance after sent his data to primedice owner!

Sounds a bit weird for anonymous gambling site, perhaps they need to do it to avoid something that may drain their bankroll. Is PD has any terms regarding big win should provide kyc verification?
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

Actually this just for people who won a lot btc and i think those question is very easy for him. like stunna said, this is not first time edward did, they already did to another person too back then (maybe hatesatoshi is one of that people).
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

Op dosnt need to post any more fuckn proof. Stunna already confirmed he won. So asking for proof is stupid. Stunna is delaying to manipulate the outcome.
Nlco ask YOUR stunna to verify the rolls. It takes 1 min to do so.
That scum is a scammer, plain and simple.
Activity: 377
Merit: 110

If you have only words and no evidence of this, then what do we have to believe you?

Yes, ive lost the dep. inbet, but i got recovered. yeh i will post the txn id, dep.addr. soon, as they r confi. to recover the acc. im waiting for wat thse big ass admins going to say here.

Yes this is  annyoing. You waiting and they ignore this thread... Come on admins !
Curious whats your relation with OP, seems like you're act like OP, lol. Stunna already said if hes still need investigate with that amount, so better just wait.
This is not your problem who i am. And please don't tell me what to do thank's.
Stunna was online hour ago but he still ignore this thread.This is fucking not ok! You cant solve this problem? Maybe close this scamming and bugged site!
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

If you have only words and no evidence of this, then what do we have to believe you?

Yes, ive lost the dep. inbet, but i got recovered. yeh i will post the txn id, dep.addr. soon, as they r confi. to recover the acc. im waiting for wat thse big ass admins going to say here.

Yes this is  annyoing. You waiting and they ignore this thread... Come on admins !
Curious whats your relation with OP, seems like you're act like OP, lol. Stunna already said if hes still need investigate with that amount, so better just wait.

copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
It's hard to believe you turn 0.01 to 80BTC. Congrat lucky guy. Hope to see giveaway in game and round Grin

dude, it is very hard to do tat. nd i didnt got 80 simple in from0.01, made deposits after tat. atlast played nd got tat 80.

these fuking admins trying to advertise "he made 80 from 0.01", "sounds cheated huh?" nd to brush it, paint it to make it mega look to mirror like cheat by user.

ill repeat " i didnt make 80 from just with 0.01" "ive done more dep. between 1-5 btc in 3-4txn" nd standed in 80
And I'll repeat:

Did you lose any of your deposits in that timeframe? Do you have transaction ID's to prove that you deposited? (As irrelevant as this question may seem, it carries some weight)

It's hard to believe you turn 0.01 to 80BTC. Congrat lucky guy. Hope to see giveaway in game and round Grin

dude, it is very hard to do tat. nd i didnt got 80 simple in from0.01, made deposits after tat. atlast played nd got tat 80.

these fuking admins trying to advertise "he made 80 from 0.01", "sounds cheated huh?" nd to brush it, paint it to make it mega look to mirror like cheat by user.

ill repeat " i didnt make 80 from just with 0.01" "ive done more dep. between 1-5 btc in 3-4txn" nd standed in 80
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: