Pages:
Author

Topic: [Primedice] Beware Guyz, Scamming HR!!!!!! - page 7. (Read 10562 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289
DiceSites.com owner
Am surprised that idiots like nlco and the rest aint saying anything about this.
I am wondering who that "nlco" idiot is.

Anyway, Stunna said "More to come" in his last update, so I personally simply wait for that first.

Actually I have been following this thread since start too, very curious about the outcome just like you. I just didn't see any reason to write 18 replies in here making mixed accusations ("OP is scammer", "PD is scammer", ..) without hearing the "investigation results" and full context first, especially since he at least got 40 coins already (so taking a little bit time to investigate before processing the other half seems fair to me.)
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
I still wonder how this ends, still to early to jump to any conclusions.

But stunna did say if they found nothing you would get paid within 24 hours, so either they found something and are still investigating or he try's to avoid the topic. Either way he should had at least replied in his own given time frame.
Activity: 619
Merit: 252
Ok man., I get your point. Its obvious those fuckn scums scammed you. Am surprised that idiots like nlco and the rest aint saying anything about this.
40btc is a big amount to be scammed.
I have always pinned pd on scam site list.
Now people will be careful about them. Only an idiot will keep play there.
Activity: 377
Merit: 110
Come on admins... Give us some update !
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Stunna you was online couple mins ago. Any update?

day over, but still no reply.how many days want to wait again
Dude,  its too late to be pouring fuel into this fire now. That money is gone. U never even acted like u actually won anything. I dont see u getting paid even if u won genuinely which I doubt because of ur actions and behaviour

tnx for keeping this thread running. by these fucknig admins didnt say anything, either refuse/accept. they r just keeping their mouth shut. and they dont know what to do in this case. u saying im silent. just think on that side, what that bad ass guyz doing.tey said process withdraw within a day. have these asssuckrs done that?

Dude,  its too late to be pouring fuel into this fire now. That money is gone. U never even acted like u actually won anything. I dont see u getting paid even if u won genuinely which I doubt because of ur actions and behaviour
Stunna was online hour ago.. Please admin's give us some update. Thank's.

I am not waiting for no update. Op seems happy with the 40btc , dosnt really care about remaining 40. Typical behaviour of someone that cheated.
Stunna and edward we are still waiting for update of situation.
"You will likely be paid within the day" this is what stunna say 16h ago.

Dude if I was in your shoes I won't be this silent. You behaviour makes me doubt if u won genuinely

then how can u see this thread, if im silent?
Weather u believe it or not, I am the one making this thread stay active. You just posted how u where not paid then went silent. Likr I said, u sound and behave like u did somethinh wrong.  I might be wrong but that's yhe truth
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees

So did he paid you 40 coins already or not?
Is it still under investigation or are the rest of the 40 coins also released?
And if you claim you deposited more then 0.01, how much was it then?
And did you got muted by a mod, or got a message a Admin muted you?

Undecided

yes, i didnt get rest 40, it was btw 1 to 5, 3-4 times done deposit, i didnt get any msg just "u muted"
Did you lose any of your deposits in that timeframe? Do you have transaction ID's to prove that you deposited? (As irrelevant as this question may seem, it carries some weight)
Come  on admin's. Make his withdraw or show proof that he is hacker.
Waiting.
Activity: 406

Undecided

yes, i didnt get rest 40, it was btw 1 to 5, 3-4 times done deposit, i didnt get any msg just "u muted"

Well if you got a 'you muted' message this usually means one of the Mods muted you and not one of the Admins, and the mods are volunteers. (i could be wrong with last changes of the site) I don't know how you behaved in chat, but maybe you know this yourself.

I hope for you everything will be quickly solved and you get all your coins, at least you can have a nice dinner with the 40 you already have. Smiley

Good luck.

Undecided

Activity: 406
OP is oonline but silent. Only posted 6 times.
Who knows, he might have actually cheated. No need supporting someone that wont even come out to explain shit. Kitkat or what ever ur username is, I got a few reasons to believe u actually cheated

so people think that question r fine.? when a user in problem in withdraw asking rubbish ques. nd now my acc got muted. deducted existing bal from my acc. deleted trace of pending transc. how can we tell just a user cheated? why cant a site cheat a user?

did u see that sort of ques. before? any user posted like before?. then we shouldnt be final that problem is on one side

Actually on the first page:
They did the same with 'hatesatoshi' they asked a proof of ID and residence and everything.

And the thread is online, if your silent or not we can all read it.
And most people here + stunna also agreed the questions were stupid.

People, stunna already replied: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15549556
And he admits that Edward made a mistake by asking those kinda dumb questions.

Next time they will just answer: Sorry we found some suspicious behavior from your side on our website and are investigating this.
Like they should have to begin with.

The rest here is just speculating, hell lets wager some on it since most of us like to gamble???

Undecided

Dude if I was in your shoes I won't be this silent. You behaviour makes me doubt if u won genuinely

then how can u see this thread, if im silent?
OP is oonline but silent. Only posted 6 times.
Who knows, he might have actually cheated. No need supporting someone that wont even come out to explain shit. Kitkat or what ever ur username is, I got a few reasons to believe u actually cheated

so people think that question r fine.? when a user in problem in withdraw asking rubbish ques. nd now my acc got muted. deducted existing bal from my acc. deleted trace of pending transc. how can we tell just a user cheated? why cant a site cheat a user?

did u see that sort of ques. before? any user posted like before?. then we shouldnt be final that problem is on one side
Activity: 617
Merit: 587
Bitsler.com
BTCTHE TRUTH IS THEY ARE ASKING FOR HIS PERSONAL DETAILS SO THEY CAN GO ROB HIM SINCE THEY COULDN'T ROB HIM ONLINE

Edward is hardly asking for anything personal. He's asking for your contact details, that's all. "When and where you bought your bitcoins", that is hardly related to the topic.

If he asks for your ID, then that wouldn't be very appropriate. But he's just asking you simple info mate.
Dude read again, he asked for ID,
And why ask where btc is gotten after winning. Why not ask when depositing

They wouldn't have problem where BTCs are from if he lost and BTCs went to them, would they? That's really fishy.
I was wondering same too. These dice sites are scammerd

Check out the main thread for PD at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=208986.23080 where the topic went on and is being addressed. Consider this thread to go off topic very soon and become a haven for richgang minions ..
What a scum, dude that thread is off topic and I dont see talks about this scam there. Fuckn primedice is accusrd of scam and this is on scam accusations. What mskes it off topic?HuhHuh??
Is this suppose to be on " best dice sites""Huh?

I thought you ignored me? (so many lies) and yeah sure, lots of the members bring threads off topic for sure. OP will probably not be giving any new input here, and its already being discussed in PD thread so the result will either be duplicate posts/conversations or the topic going off topic.

No, this thread should just be locked seeing as though it has moved elsewhere.
Pages:
Jump to: