Pages:
Author

Topic: PrimeDime - Automated Investments ( Total wagered 597BTC ) - page 11. (Read 26616 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
so what happens after monday and he doesnt sign on lol.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
ok I'll wait until Monday It's not a problem
op you can make a public list of all members waiting payments?
legendary
Activity: 1274
The op is really promisng,I hope he will continue be so willing to sort this issue.I think all will be glad for waiting.Let's see.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
All investors should remain calm as the OP have promised Monday and i sincerely wish he did not come up with any excuse but he should just become a hero by paying.
legendary
Activity: 1764
@ Sona, you should respond to everyones response immediately if you wanted to save your site.

then again I dont think you care much.

I think he cares but he lack the needed funds couples with the fact that his source of funds depends on buyers at ebay, i will suggest that he also make a thread to sell this item at goods section of this forum either might be faster.

I have been replying, Some people need to factor in timezone's when I am online its the middle of the night for most US customers, So they might have to wait a little longer for a reply but I always reply..

I thought about opening a thread to sell them here for BTC, Admitidly this would be quicker but then there is no protection for the buyer or myself through ebay everything is covered, Hence my reason for selling high priced items on ebay and not here on the forum.

Further to this there is the aspect of how to make the transaction safe. on the forum.. Would this require escrow. when I send 1000's worth of electronics to the buyer while someone holds the coins?

I will be buying 0.7 BTC on Monday morning from a contact on local bitcoin and start making payments out of this amount.

Leaving 1.2 BTC balance.. At lest this will show my efforts in resolving this situation.

Thanks

Prime
This forum escrow is strong and reliable and you can trust them but i don’t want to mention anybody name.
As regards the payment are you going to pay people their principal alone or principal + interest?
Most importantly let the money cut across all the people that invested may be some calculated percentage for everybody though Monday seems to be far away because today is just Tuesday.

Monday Is the earliest I can arrange to meet a contact from local bitcoins, He is in my city and dose cash transactions face to face.

Every investment will be returned. Exact amount sent returned. You have to understand there is no profit now dew to the loss explained.
But be assured when I have cleared the debt and fund the hot wallet again and start rolling I will be providing a % to the people who have had to wait..

I will have a look into the forum escrow system, But there may be no need as Items have bids.  I have looked back and saw that I never posted the links this was a mistake on my part but as the items only have a day to go I am not risking someone placing "false" bits on them as I have already re listed dew to time wasters.

Thanks

Prime.

I will be buying 0.7 BTC on Monday morning from a contact on local bitcoin and start making payments out of this amount.

I will be happy to receive my fund back but as a point of reference https://blockchain.info/tx/3260575a9d2a8bb23bba6e8f3a6168354f6c7d442e26f0004c81e794bd8c1bc1
Thank you in advance.

Same here just for point of reference, I hope you have your list with you with the rest who have invested.
Here is mine, Txid :8aa91ff8c8d07a8b73abc20fb65036ba0d14b515fd9aaf9b3927794cdcef70bd
and retrun btc address: 1KvCh8JCoTRRRy6QMyC3iYWiavbg58df4F
Thanks.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
IF you pay what you have to pay,I'm absolutely sure people will be keen on making another investments.You just have to put yourself as a person who is willing to sort things out in a manner that is helping people.

I am doing my best to get the funds together as quickly as possible,
And I can Guarantee!! that all the debt will be cleared. I won't leave investors hanging.

Prime

Sounds good!
Activity: 56
IF you pay what you have to pay,I'm absolutely sure people will be keen on making another investments.You just have to put yourself as a person who is willing to sort things out in a manner that is helping people.

I am doing my best to get the funds together as quickly as possible,
And I can Guarantee!! that all the debt will be cleared. I won't leave investors hanging.

Prime

legendary
Depending if anyone still wants to invest that is. We are still interested and we shall be more interested if you can actually pay the debt because this will proof your sincerity and you will gain more ground especially from people that only follow this thread without posting anything.

I invested 0.30 btc
https://blockchain.info/tx/3260575a9d2a8bb23bba6e8f3a6168354f6c7d442e26f0004c81e794bd8c1bc1
Activity: 924
@ Sona, you should respond to everyones response immediately if you wanted to save your site.

I think he cares but he lack the needed funds couples with the fact that his source of funds depends on buyers at ebay, i will suggest that he also make a thread to sell this item at goods section of this forum either might be faster.

I have been replying, Some people need to factor in timezone's when I am online its the middle of the night for most US customers, So they might have to wait a little longer for a reply but I always reply..

I thought about opening a thread to sell them here for BTC, Admitidly this would be quicker but then there is no protection for the buyer or myself through ebay everything is covered, Hence my reason for selling high priced items on ebay and not here on the forum.

Further to this there is the aspect of how to make the transaction safe. on the forum.. Would this require escrow. when I send 1000's worth of electronics to the buyer while someone holds the coins?

Leaving 1.2 BTC balance.. At lest this will show my efforts in resolving this situation.

Thanks

Prime
This forum escrow is strong and reliable and you can trust them but i don’t want to mention anybody name.
As regards the payment are you going to pay people their principal alone or principal + interest?
Most importantly let the money cut across all the people that invested may be some calculated percentage for everybody though Monday seems to be far away because today is just Tuesday.

Monday Is the earliest I can arrange to meet a contact from local bitcoins, He is in my city and dose cash transactions face to face.

Every investment will be returned. Exact amount sent returned. You have to understand there is no profit now dew to the loss explained.
But be assured when I have cleared the debt and fund the hot wallet again and start rolling I will be providing a % to the people who have had to wait..

I will have a look into the forum escrow system, But there may be no need as Items have bids.  I have looked back and saw that I never posted the links this was a mistake on my part but as the items only have a day to go I am not risking someone placing "false" bits on them as I have already re listed dew to time wasters.

Thanks

Prime.

I am just wondering why dont you use your script and winning strategy on primedice and increase that 0.7 BTC so that you can pay us all alot sooner? Better yet maybe provide us some interest as we have been waiting for so long for the payment?

Like I have said I want to pay the debt back first before I start on the bot again. I think that's only fair. Would not be very professional of me to start betting funds that are bookmarked to be returned to customers,

Once the outstanding balance is paid then I will see about starting up again. Depending if anyone still wants to invest that is.
thanks for the update
I have invested 0.06 btc
https://blockchain.info/tx/cf5931ad1a70bb7c1a3132056f2c177b5e734432ea196337b7c87d9e2b292c7a

Thanks

Prime

Thanks

Prime.

I am just wondering why dont you use your script and winning strategy on primedice and increase that 0.7 BTC so that you can pay us all alot sooner? Better yet maybe provide us some interest as we have been waiting for so long for the payment?

Like I have said I want to pay the debt back first before I start on the bot again. I think that's only fair. Would not be very professional of me to start betting funds that are bookmarked to be returned to customers,

Once the outstanding balance is paid then I will see about starting up again. Depending if anyone still wants to invest that is.
legendary
Activity: 1764

Thanks

Prime

Thanks

Prime.

Thanks

Prime

Thanks

Prime.

I will be happy to receive my fund back but as a point of reference https://blockchain.info/tx/3260575a9d2a8bb23bba6e8f3a6168354f6c7d442e26f0004c81e794bd8c1bc1
Thank you in advance.
It is a welcome idea but i will like to note it here because you did not mention about it, make sure that every investors receive part of their payment on Monday since the fund cannot pay everybody try that nobody is left without receiving part of their investment.

Thanks

Prime

Thanks

Prime.

Thanks

Prime
This forum escrow is strong and reliable and you can trust them but i dont want to mention anybody name.

Thanks

Prime
legendary
Yet I'm still waiting here.
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
Still in the waiting mode for some good news to come with regards to the payment status and the investment plan.
There is no good news, you gave money for a man to gamble, the man now lose.

I suggest you edit this post and take me out of the scam listing.. I am still in full communication with the members about my outstanding balance.  If anything here you are acting like a child. When someone says "I am sorting this out" you go and make a big post saying its a scam??

Your choice. You want to tar me with the same brush then go for it... But I feel you should clarify something.. If its was betting "like u say" then how was it a scam if i lost? would you go to the bookies and back a horse and if it looses call it a scam??? NO So make your mind up is this a scam or was this just simple betting gone wrong... Ill let you decided..

But here is what you have listed me as for the record

[Thread] SCAM: PrimeDime.net - man was gambling with people money, and eventually he lose. Scam

Not a scam.. A simple betting mistake... and I suggest you take me out this listing before I seek some legal advice.

I have had to deal with all kinds of questions, Threats, and other things..  Now for all my work to be called a simple scam is very disheartening

I see no reason for me to continue to conduct business here for anyone. After all the nasty accusation and downright obscured comments directed at me, As far I am not concerned you have tarnished my site by posting and all my hard work.

All members who have outstanding balance will be contacted in dew course for payment.

Prime..

You're in the scam list until you pay those people back

When you do, then you will not be considered a scammer

Right now you are considered a scammer

Usually monitors stick such programs to "on hold" status before the scam accusation (usually 48 hours max).
You may do the same, have a good day.

Pages:
Jump to: