Pages:
Author

Topic: PrimeDime - Automated Investments ( Total wagered 597BTC ) - page 12. (Read 26616 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Still waiting to get back my 0.2 BTC!
I've had a chat with PrimeGlich ealier in PM, he seemed to be a honest guy so I hope he'll prove he is
Activity: 55
Still in the waiting mode for some good news to come with regards to the payment status and the investment plan.

There is no investment plan.. I have pulled the service..

Anyone wanting to make more profit can do it on there own..

Payments are on hold until ebay items are paid for.  Already had 1 time waster buy then not pay and have to relist.
Which items are you selling? Can we see the listings?

Iphone & Ipad.  Have already posted links previous

you should respond to everyones response immediately if you wanted to save your site.

then again I dont think you care much.
Activity: 55
Still in the waiting mode for some good news to come with regards to the payment status and the investment plan.
There is no good news, you gave money for a man to gamble, the man now lose.

I suggest you edit this post and take me out of the scam listing.. I am still in full communication with the members about my outstanding balance.  If anything here you are acting like a child. When someone says "I am sorting this out" you go and make a big post saying its a scam??

Your choice. You want to tar me with the same brush then go for it... But I feel you should clarify something.. If its was betting "like u say" then how was it a scam if i lost? would you go to the bookies and back a horse and if it looses call it a scam??? NO So make your mind up is this a scam or was this just simple betting gone wrong... Ill let you decided..

But here is what you have listed me as for the record

[Thread] SCAM: PrimeDime.net - man was gambling with people money, and eventually he lose. Scam

Not a scam.. A simple betting mistake... and I suggest you take me out this listing before I seek some legal advice.

I have had to deal with all kinds of questions, Threats, and other things..  Now for all my work to be called a simple scam is very disheartening

I see no reason for me to continue to conduct business here for anyone. After all the nasty accusation and downright obscured comments directed at me, As far I am not concerned you have tarnished my site by posting and all my hard work.

All members who have outstanding balance will be contacted in dew course for payment.

Prime..

You're in the scam list until you pay those people back

When you do, then you will not be considered a scammer

Right now you are considered a scammer

you know that this person is pretty much long gone right lol.

anyone who did play with their game should of known to accept their loss..
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
I am still waiting also.

I wouldnt wait too long if they been offline for awhile now.

the fact they went offline should be a sign of not getting any returns back.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I am still waiting also.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

I suggest you edit this post and take me out of the scam listing.. I am still in full communication with the members about my outstanding balance.  If anything here you are acting like a child. When someone says "I am sorting this out" you go and make a big post saying its a scam??

Your choice. You want to tar me with the same brush then go for it... But I feel you should clarify something.. If its was betting "like u say" then how was it a scam if i lost? would you go to the bookies and back a horse and if it looses call it a scam??? NO So make your mind up is this a scam or was this just simple betting gone wrong... Ill let you decided..

[Thread] SCAM: PrimeDime.net - man was gambling with people money, and eventually he lose. Scam

Not a scam.. A simple betting mistake... and I suggest you take me out this listing before I seek some legal advice.

I have had to deal with all kinds of questions, Threats, and other things..  Now for all my work to be called a simple scam is very disheartening

I see no reason for me to continue to conduct business here for anyone. After all the nasty accusation and downright obscured comments directed at me, As far I am not concerned you have tarnished my site by posting and all my hard work.

All members who have outstanding balance will be contacted in dew course for payment.

Prime..

You're in the scam list until you pay those people back

When you do, then you will not be considered a scammer

Right now you are considered a scammer
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
Why don't you go ahead and post the links again, just for reference?
Activity: 430
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I am losing the last hope friends. But still hope
Admin, don't disappoint us, pls...  Huh
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I'm still waiting for payment.Better be true what you're saying.
Me too... I hope that we will get our payments soon
legendary
Activity: 1274
I'm still waiting for payment.Better be true what you're saying.
Activity: 42
Iphone & Ipad.  Have already posted links previous
Are you sure? Because I've read through your posts history and I cannot find any link to your eBay listing(s). Undecided
Also, can you prove that you really have the iPhone and iPad that you mentioned?

I really hope this is not just another excusespromises.

Because I...
Quote from: Growing Up (Sloane's Song)
Put in so many hours, and I just want the outcome

#stillwaiting
Activity: 56

Payments are on hold until ebay items are paid for.  Already had 1 time waster buy then not pay and have to relist.

copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees

Prime..

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1764
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
You should name and shame anyone who's messaged you with such vile threats.

It's disgusting and we need to know who among us is capable of saying something like that.

Kindly name and shame
Dont talk like that because you might hurt some people feeling due to their temperaments just leave everything to OP because he is handling the matter in a mature way.
I'll be waiting for your payment.Glad to see you here.Thanks
Me too.
legendary
Activity: 1274
I'll be waiting for your payment.Glad to see you here.Thanks
Activity: 42
You should name and shame anyone who's messaged you with such vile threats.

It's disgusting and we need to know who among us is capable of saying something like that.

Kindly name and shame
Pages:
Jump to: