Pages:
Author

Topic: [Private sale] ❤️ Vitalang - immuno shield ❤️ - page 19. (Read 5032 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
How can I change my verification e-mail adress?
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
As I see, you don't have much experience in ICO promotion. What am I talking about... Your roadmap doesn't have any info about listing your token on exchanges, your team don't have links to linkedin or any other social medias. There are no evidences that you are really those guys that are presented on the website... Only these mistakes will not let you gather anything. Mantion, that I haven't read your WP yet. I guess there will be more problems there.
Thanks for your help.
We will add links promptly. It is our flaw, you are right.
And it is pre-ann, not all parts are made perfect. We will be very thankful for all your recommendations!
Activity: 148
Interesting decision for real business to use cryptoworld for investments )) for my opinion, it is a good sign of penetration of crypto in fiat!)
copper member
we are ready to prove that the project is real. This is confirmed by the research, patents, support of government agencies, and the presence of a working laboratory. Come to our production and see for yourself.

Do not tell fairy tales)
In Russia, the level of medicine is lower than the plinth.
And the state does not allocate money for any research at all.

Just tell everyone that you just want to collect money and deceive everyone ....

Таких патентов земляк навалом, и уже рак можно было вылечить, но все это уходит за рубеж....
Yes, I see you know the problem - the state does not allocate money. That's why we are here. The State cannot give us grant or financial support, they can only write letters and give certificates with authoritative opinion and words of support. All that we have, we did on our money for about 10 years. And now we search the way to expand results. If we will not reach softcap, we will return money back.

Этот патент тоже предлагали купить зарубежные институты, однако, мы хотим сделать это Российским продуктом. И рак можно было вылечить, но разработки остаются невостребоанными, потому что не выгодно лечить, выгодно продавать лекарства.
Если и Вы не хотите, чтобы все уходило из страны, то поддержите проект. Мы готовы предоставлять любые доказательства, скажите чего не хватает.
Activity: 148
Hey, I have some scepsis about medical projects, but this looks like real perspective, not like "blockchain in criotech" or "barcode in the package".
Activity: 29
Lol....exciting comics Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
As I see, you don't have much experience in ICO promotion. What am I talking about... Your roadmap doesn't have any info about listing your token on exchanges, your team don't have links to linkedin or any other social medias. There are no evidences that you are really those guys that are presented on the website... Only these mistakes will not let you gather anything. Mantion, that I haven't read your WP yet. I guess there will be more problems there.
our healh is much more important, than technical features and mainnets )) I hope the team will reach cap and start licensing for human!
Activity: 476
we can not see a project that works or just can not follow it from the first and will get a token from this result.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
we are ready to prove that the project is real. This is confirmed by the research, patents, support of government agencies, and the presence of a working laboratory. Come to our production and see for yourself.

Do not tell fairy tales)
In Russia, the level of medicine is lower than the plinth.
And the state does not allocate money for any research at all.

Just tell everyone that you just want to collect money and deceive everyone ....

Таких патентов земляк навалом, и уже рак можно было вылечить, но все это уходит за рубеж....
Activity: 146
Good luck for team, I think they make a real useful project
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
If I'm not mistaken, Vitalang is some kind of Immune booster isn't it?
That is so much useful especially for kids that are still in the process of building their immune system.
Also the project also provide the way to educate children about immune system.
copper member
Another russian project about something medical with no real doctor in the team, only a veterinarian and a doctor of biological science, well, good luck!!!
Real doctors do not develop new drugs, they use existing. All new drugs are made by scientists.
Since the first stage is aimed at the veterinary, the team has a veterinarian. However, doctors will be involved as consultants and advisers for the further stages.
copper member
is it for people or for cows only?
At first stage we will get certificates for veterinary and start selling. The paperwork for human certificates is much expensive and take more time. So, It will be the second stage. We assume to register human product as soon as possible.
copper member
Looks interesting, what about bounty?
We are working on it, stay tuned
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
wow, really this project is very interesting, By using comic media, this project is easy to understand and happy to see this project. Good luck for this project. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 131
So much docs not on English, can somebody explain what is there?
Activity: 336
interesting project with total supply of coins sold is not excessive with normal hardcap, I also see the preparation of this project is very good because the ICO duration is long enough, when the schedule of listing coins on exchange?
Activity: 222
team members on the pictures and videos, looks like real production. I will follow closely
Activity: 210
Merit: 13
Another russian project about something medical with no real doctor in the team, only a veterinarian and a doctor of biological science, well, good luck!!!
Pages:
Jump to: