Pages:
Author

Topic: [Private sale] ❤️ Vitalang - immuno shield ❤️ - page 15. (Read 5032 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
How much time you need to scale up?
copper member
Activity: 70
Nice to see the CEO's instagram Wink why not adding  llinkedIn as well?
llinkedIn is officially blocked in Russia and we do not use it
Activity: 141
Immunomodulators for animals is a new thing!
Activity: 120
Both video and information about Vitalang were very clear and educational. Vitalang seems to be very helpful with immunity in order to deal with viruses and bacteria. I hope everything will go well with your project!

At least they know how to deliver the information to the community! Many projects are so complicated, that while you get through the 50-pages WP, you're bored to death and falling asleap 
Here you are awake and able to make your decision about the project!  Cool
copper member
Activity: 70
What are the rules for private sale?
Our hardcap for private sale is $500k
Softcap is $250k
Price for VITA token on private sale is $0,325

You can PM me for more details.
Activity: 147
As for me, if a project says they will refund the contributions from investors if the ICO fails - that is a major PLUS!
Activity: 5
how to get it?
Activity: 132
What will happen to the tokens if you don't reach the soft cap? And how much that soft cap is?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Vitalang has an interesting idea. Immune shields will be studied by scientists and applied to humans... Perhaps the project will have plenty of time to be able to deliver the persuasive convictions to the community. I will continue to monitor the project!
Activity: 188
For a medical project you are very promising! There have been a few of them on the forum, but this must be the first one focusing on veterinary use.
Activity: 44
Wow, so many official documents on the website! Will you add the English versions?
Activity: 166
How can I check the research results?
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
Forgive me for asking, Vitalang  is Drug? Or it will be a Is it an agrotoxic but less harmful to human health?
Activity: 135
Anyway, it takes a long time to launch from scratch. If they have a working company and a product ready for selling, this is great. Expanding the business won't be a problem - they will make it smooth!
Activity: 98
I am very impressed with all medical projects! The humanity will reach great results with AI, machine learning and (big) data science things.
Your project seems interesting too. Do you have white paper in English?
Activity: 115
Where do you want to sell the drugs?
Activity: 155
I havn't seen a cow for ages. Now want to get to a farm Smiley
Activity: 148
Nice to see the CEO's instagram Wink why not adding linkedIn as well?
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
I'm new to the topic and have read a bit about the general idea behind the immuno shield. ICO is announced in Q2 of 2019 so there is still a lot of time to investigate the project documentation in more detail. Seems like an interesting concept but what is the benefit of blockchain here?
Activity: 140
Any bounty for translators?
Pages:
Jump to: