Pages:
Author

Topic: [Private sale] ❤️ Vitalang - immuno shield ❤️ - page 13. (Read 5032 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 21
I can't tell if it's safe to invest in any crypto project. But this one is no riskier than any other option. With the funds return in case soft cap isn't reached, it's even better than most of other ICOs.
How can you sure that they will return your money? Fraud and scam project is like a bubble that in just one wink, it will gone and nothing to do with it. But if you provide a good explanation, why not. Just to make it balance and quite understanding of good security and guarantee investment.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I can't tell if it's safe to invest in any crypto project. But this one is no riskier than any other option. With the funds return in case soft cap isn't reached, it's even better than most of other ICOs.
Activity: 109
I suppose that even a household-based farm can make a use of the immunomodulators.
Sure. A household must be even more interested in animals' health, since they are more likely to be the final consumers of the final products or their reputation depends heavily on it's quality.
But the bigger farms are more interesting for the project, I guess.
Activity: 146
I  like the roadmap, you're steadily hitting the bigger goals. And even developing a product for humans!
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Your patent and your technology are attractive, why can people buy Vitalang?
Activity: 46
Well, what's your expantion plan?
copper member
Activity: 70
If there will be an effective prevention care with no side effects it will be a huge game changer on global scale! Time to concider joining…

preventive care is always better! I'm not a farmer, just a lover of farmer's market goodies  Wink
Do you have a min amount of contribution for private sale?
we have not min amount. PM me
copper member
Forgive me for asking, Vitalang  is Drug? Or it will be a Is it an agrotoxic but less harmful to human health?
Vitalang - an innovative broad-spectrum medical drug that affects the cellular and humoral immunity, is used for preventive care and treatment for the virus and bacterial diseases, as well as non-contagious diseases linked to immunodeficiency.

It is totally non-toxic and safe for animals and human. So, Vitalang can replace antibiotics in the treatment and prevention of diseases.

It looks interesting but I think people are just cat cautious if they read about a magical drug. The product is clinically tested and it works as of now?

Yes, it is clinically tested and proved. You can find documents, results and certificates on our website vitalang.com in chapter "documents".
Activity: 53
the project is very likely to succed!
It can be said that Vitalang will be welcomed by the community because human beings are in dire need of a drug that is non-toxic antibiotic. I do not see any mention of using Vitalang for disease and patient types?
It totally will be welcomed! I suppose there will be more translated documents added to the website soon.
Activity: 234
Merit: 120
If there will be an effective prevention care with no side effects it will be a huge game changer on global scale! Time to concider joining…

preventive care is always better! I'm not a farmer, just a lover of farmer's market goodies  Wink
Do you have a min amount of contribution for private sale?
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Forgive me for asking, Vitalang  is Drug? Or it will be a Is it an agrotoxic but less harmful to human health?
Vitalang - an innovative broad-spectrum medical drug that affects the cellular and humoral immunity, is used for preventive care and treatment for the virus and bacterial diseases, as well as non-contagious diseases linked to immunodeficiency.

It is totally non-toxic and safe for animals and human. So, Vitalang can replace antibiotics in the treatment and prevention of diseases.

It looks interesting but I think people are just cat cautious if they read about a magical drug. The product is clinically tested and it works as of now?
Activity: 44
Good to see a farming product for a change))) Good luck to the team!
Activity: 131
Vitalang has an interesting idea. Immune shields will be studied by scientists and applied to humans... Perhaps the project will have plenty of time to be able to deliver the persuasive convictions to the community. I will continue to monitor the project!

Same here. It wouldn't hurt to keep an eye on Vitalang!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 173
If I get it right, have an "antibiotics-free" labels on meat and other products will be the new "organic"/"gluten free" tag soon Cheesy
Activity: 96
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9VOz78VRww&feature=youtu.be

I don't understand why blockchain is needed for this....

oh yes I forgot...easy way to get funding.

We are putting everything on blockchain ... not a good idea at all

Lol, thought so too
Activity: 53
Animals have a faster generations change. And if the farmers will have the tools to make their animals healthier, it will have a great impact in just a few years!
Activity: 111
I am very impressed with all medical projects! The humanity will reach great results with AI, machine learning and (big) data science things.
Your project seems interesting too. Do you have white paper in English?

Do you need translator's help for WP and other texts?
copper member
Do you have any partnerships with hospitals or doctors to kick start your project, this could be very important to gain traction for you're health project
Yes, we have partnerships with doctors and clinics, however, we are not allowed to disclose this information until a number of mandatory registration and research procedures have been completed.
copper member
How about the rabits and chicken? Those kinds of smaller farm animals are very common, does Vitalang help to keep them healthy as well?
our drug affects all kinds of animals, birds and people. He is currently being tested at a pet clinic and has very good reviews. At the end of this collaboration, we will be able to share the results and feedback with everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: