Pages:
Author

Topic: [Private sale] ❤️ Vitalang - immuno shield ❤️ - page 12. (Read 5032 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0
Who can I talk to from the team to discuss joining in?
copper member
Activity: 70
Your patent and your technology are attractive, why can people buy Vitalang?

Because if you use vitalang for prevention, you can be healthy and do not ill.
Or, if you catch illness and start to use vitalang, you will back to health faster and without antibiotics.
Activity: 115
Private sale stage is the most appealing for the investors, now it's the time to invest!
Activity: 26
the project is very interesting to me, I will invest there when money will be freed, I advise everyone not to miss this project.
copper member
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
What problem is this project trying to solve?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Some people are even becoming vegan because they can't stand the risks of consuming the anbiotics-full meet, cause it's too risky for people, especially kids. There will be a strong demand on farmer's products that use Vitalang instead of classic methods.

Although there are studies that show that the Vegan lifestyle can also be dangerous under certain circumstances. Sometimes it feels like you almost can't do it the right way.
Activity: 190
Anyway, it requires a lot of time to make a significant change on the market. But the first steps are the most difficult. Good luck to you, Vitalang!
Activity: 26
idea seems interesting, although whats the road map for this project?
Activity: 112
Some people are even becoming vegan because they can't stand the risks of consuming the anbiotics-full meet, cause it's too risky for people, especially kids. There will be a strong demand on farmer's products that use Vitalang instead of classic methods.
Activity: 142
When the token sale starts?
The private stage is live now
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
so the ICO is just your way to collect funds to start further production and development? Like some kind of start up right?
will the ICO investors therefore receive some kind of shares? That would make the product suitable to have some sort of passive income

I think the team has other investors who have made their contribution not in cryptography but in the currency currency and they do not depend on whether there will be some kind of project development. all these investors are needed for the initial jump of the project.
Activity: 97
For what I know, any attempt to make animals healthier is worth it! We are growing our future food, it's better be of good quality.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Hello! I wish I was in Russia. It must take a long while before Vitalang comes to EU market…
I'm curious, and what discounts VITA tokens give to wholesale purchases of the drug "Vitalang". Who can answer me?
Activity: 111
Immunomodualtors are considered a drug or it's more like a vitamin?
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Recently, a lot of projects related to medicine. Do you have any certifications that your project follows all the recommendations of Health?
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Your presentation made me fall in love with the project. I consider that it is a good medical concept which plays a big part in community.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Hello! I wish I was in Russia. It must take a long while before Vitalang comes to EU market…
Activity: 119
The presentation looks interesting and easy to understand. Another medical concept which plays a big part in community and also it would be better if the product was tested and proven to ensure its success. Very low supply which is good for investors hoping that this will work in the near future.
I hope that Vitalang realizes its plans and will successfully treat diseases associated with immunodeficiency.
Immune therapy is getting very popular, and the drugs will be in demand! Both for animals and for humans.
Now it's seen on every corner in one way or another. And the fact that we're competing the antibiotics for animals is HUGE!
Activity: 122
I strongly recommend starting a referral campaign ASAP!
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
so the ICO is just your way to collect funds to start further production and development? Like some kind of start up right?
will the ICO investors therefore receive some kind of shares? That would make the product suitable to have some sort of passive income
Pages:
Jump to: