Pages:
Author

Topic: Privateers.life - Online Game about pirates on Blockchain - page 19. (Read 80605 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
interesting project. will take part.
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
Be Free
Whitepaper is really nice. The only concern is the trust in total supply distribution. Developer does not want to dump and pump.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 163
Please add Dutch language
Activity: 69
Some token are legit, but not at all
long way, long journey, patient, strong, smart team until LDM be a big one..  Smiley
Activity: 70
The concept is really great!
when do you plan to release the Beta game App?
Good luck with project development
Activity: 56
Glad you decided to make an airdrop. This will help your project to get a wider distribution. Also the benefits of new community members is a huge profit
subscribed on you website for further informations about the game!
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
LDM, not sure when will you have roadmap and whitepaer, cannot wait to join in your project.
Activity: 21

I did not examine it proselytically but I would like to keep it according to it
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
nice work congrast and i think should tell telegram channel for us it can be successfully
Activity: 280
I'm hoping for the success of this project and im also wishing the best and luck to the project
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Thats a definitely revolutionary project . Do you have a future plans to make another games on blockchain ? And if yes - with new game you will create a new coin , or LDM will combine all of your future games ?
Activity: 347
New pirates gives out cryptocoins.I really hope for the success of your project!
Activity: 57
Low supply is good decision. many times airdrop instead of only one may be useful for promoting.
Airdrop rules should be restrict for preventing  scam and fake accounts.
Activity: 228
Merit: 102
Hi dev!
Oh, nice! I love the theme of pirates! Happy to take part in your airdrop! I really liked the fact that you do everything in the appropriate style. It's cool! You have a bounty campaign? I would take part in it too. Can you tell me when will be the distribution of tokens? And you have the opportunity to invest in a token?
 Good luck for you!  Wink
Activity: 67
sinogilee
It is great project
I already joined your airdrop
Thank you
Activity: 51
What engine is game using, In case of success are you planning further development?
Activity: 68
I hope you get listed on major exchanges like Bittrex and Poliniex.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
Low supply, gonna hit the high price! Cant wait and try the game. So cool  Cheesy

I think so  Grin low supply.. fork fork.. price go to the moon
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
spring is coming
Glad to join you, you are a great team. I wish you success,go to sun Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: