Pages:
Author

Topic: Privateers.life - Online Game about pirates on Blockchain - page 21. (Read 80605 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Very interesting to follow
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
An interesting project with the prospect of further development due to its gaming focus. so it seems that the team of pirates will win, as their strength in decentralized unity!
Activity: 462
great that there is a project that gives people the feeling of participating in some fantasy through the game and feel as if they were part of a pirate adventure.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Ohh wow! An actual game that uses coins. That is interesting idea! Could make it more valuable and easier to spend if you an actually earn the coin ingame too. Usually people like me dont want to pay because its a loss. But if there is something to be gained! Though i dont het the tech stuff haha, but that is my issue.
Activity: 168
wish you luck with your project dev
Activity: 112
Glad to be part of this project, I see this project as a unique one because of the success it has garnered in the game sector and the opportunity it has to be listed on two reputable exchange
Hope to see more information about your project
Good luck dev
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
I believe this is a nice project. The games are popular, and the idea of connecting games with calculation is definitely good.
Activity: 214
Hello.
This game looks interesting.I want to try.
Windows PC only?MaxOS?
Activity: 298
I missed it before. I hope not to miss it now. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to participate.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
good luck with your projeck,  Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Im hoping for the success of this project. Wishing all the best of luck to the developer and investors.
Activity: 268
My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...
Projects and airdrops are becoming too many, but when you see a special one that has a scope of things to offer, you invest with peace of mind.
Activity: 98
Good Luck For Your Project My Dear PrivateerIsland  Wink
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
Good thing that it is listed already to 2 exchange.
Go and be listed to many exchanges.
Activity: 420
I hope this project can be a savings for the future.
with this great management certainly can reach the top.
with a very interesting and distinctive offer LDM is on the right path. Maybe be I will take a part in this ICO.
Activity: 336
Very much I love games about pirates. I hope a game qualitative and will be popular. And an invention very interesting. Pumping of the character is very important for gamers. Thanks to it a game finds passion and popularity. Good luck your project!!!
Activity: 542
playing Privateers.life with LDM as purse. This is exciting. Hoping for this project to be seen on major game producers. Goodluck devs.
Activity: 23
This sounds interesting. Joining right now to know more.  Tongue
Activity: 35
Interesting project. Have you considered translating it into other languages?
Thanks
Activity: 24
this project is awsome the exchnger coins is good to choice iwill support this project
Pages:
Jump to: