Pages:
Author

Topic: Privateers.life - Online Game about pirates on Blockchain - page 14. (Read 80605 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 10
Making money from online games is innovative, especially without gambling!!! The only way we can be a part now is via the airlines since the ICO already closed.

I wish the dev team great success in this project ...
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I like the fact that it is designed for the mobile economy and commerce market. A lot of people seek solace in their device for fun. So the game is a huge attraction. I'm wowed. My best wishes in this project.
Activity: 220
I really like the idea behing pirates, because iam a huge fan of this.

I hope the coin will be steady developed.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
To date, the game industry  opportunities are endless. You will have a very good business.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
I think this project has a great potencial. Monetization based on online games is interesting ideas.

Market share for this industry alone is very big and online gaming is a growing market, and I think that the use of blockchain technology for the economy of the game will be a great idea.

Thanks and good luck with your project Dev.  Wink
Activity: 406
Good luck with project development.
Closely watching the progress !!!
i joined airdrop...many thanks
Activity: 36
Hi can i help to promote your project through sharing in twitter?
Activity: 302
I looked at your site. Attracted the attention of the 17th century and "You are not limited to the framework of law and morality"
Only recently thought about what would be interesting to look at people's lives in the 15th century. And then almost there, 17, that is technologically not so far away. Tesla Motors were not there and there Smiley
As a more important task, I propose to go beyond the 17th century and give users a choice, at least from 2-3 options)
Activity: 117
Interesting twist making a game and selling/marketing on Blockchain  Shocked
Activity: 140
Thanks for airdrop. I know this gonna reach the moon. Keep us informed of your progress. I must really commend your hardwork.Cool game. I wish us all prosperitI hope your project success!
Activity: 131
Blockchain based interface to the physical world
What kind of user base is expected? which languages?
Activity: 29
0.15 cents per LDM!! wow that's a good start..more active in the community will result to a successful project.If I have some LDM tokens I'm gonna hold on to it.
Activity: 286
Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain
LDM Interesting project and a good opportunity for this who works in altcoins, this project needs to be in more exchangers
Activity: 17
Guys, your project sound's really good, need more information, will learn carefully,probably this coin will be very popular in the futur,joined in the airdrop. Thanks a lot and all the best.
PS : if you need any french translation contact me please thanks
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
That's another promising project. I think the airdrop will motivate many investors and it will spread the word even more about the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
i like about your concept. I hope this project can be succes and i am wait for the bounty campaign & I'm Spreading The Word About It In Other Forums & Social Media Of My Native Language.
Good luck with the project dev.
Activity: 145
Just finished reading information about this project. There was at least one worthy project! The target audience is defined, the market is not overcrowded. Developers do not hide their faces, inspire confidence. I look forward to further development. Thank you!
Activity: 210
I have to say that the pictures are quite funny in this ANN thread. I think this can be an interesting project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12

I have been waiting for a long time to work. you will be successful in this way you hope. good luck
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Great Project. I believe this project is worth investing in.

But to invest in this moment and only in the exchange in which the project is listed? Or after the airdrop did the team realize an ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: