Pages:
Author

Topic: Privateers.life - Online Game about pirates on Blockchain - page 17. (Read 80605 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
This is a interesting game that stimulate the scenario of ancient world.

Like you are playing survivor game in the olden days, beyond your imaginations.

Great dev project.
Activity: 64
he ideas that they have seem great to me and I hope they can be carried out for the good of all and keep moving in this world of crypts
Activity: 109
Very interesting project. I wait for more information about this project.  Cool
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I am very happy to be a part of this adventure Smiley . it comes as a very rare and original project. It's good to see such intelligently projects. I hope you will succeed. I will always be on track.
Activity: 23
This is interesting token, We need more exchanges to make crypto currency known by all over the world. I Will keep an eye on it Smiley
Activity: 72
I think that you will move forward with your team staff for a long time. such projects have successful results when associated with the game.
it is better to have more markets on the way forward. good luck dev team
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS
It has a lot power, only idea that every mmprpg project can have anticheat system on blockchain - it's awesome.
Im in.
Activity: 520
this is quite interesting because i believe the best way to deal with an issue is create an interactive way to drive home your point. a game is of course the best of such methods. great idea, great .
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Information on minimum and maximum targets, total capitalization may need to be added to your ANN
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
glad to join this airdrop,hope this can promote the develpment of this coin.
Activity: 5
I think this project has a great potencial. Online gaming is a growing market, and the use of blockchain technology as for the economy of the game is a great idea. I will follow the project development with great interest. Thanks and good luck.
Activity: 82
I liked this project, I think it will certainly be successful! I hope that you will succeed, good luck!
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
Good Project, I'm joined Airdrop and waiting.
Activity: 126
A very interesting project and I think that he is very successful,it can be judged by the fact that the price of the coin is very good,hope next will be better!On the first page it is written that the bounty ended,so sorry I didn't get to Pingyao participation!
Activity: 266
Ia very interesting this projects. I hope this token Will go to moon. Goodluck dev
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Visible development team members is a good sign of a good project. Innovative concept. Holding at 5x ICO price after ICO participants dump means this coin is going to be a good ling term investment.
Devs need to continue rolling out new features to sustain the growth of this height attained by the project.
Activity: 212
Merit: 102
Project seems good. I hope it does not turn out to be another fail one. Best of luck !!!

to you may be bro but to me i think all guys were in hurry to jump in ICOs market , but lets give them hope , good luck davs
Activity: 74
Project seems good. I hope it does not turn out to be another fail one. Best of luck !!!
Activity: 99
Tokens should be able to buy anything around the game
Activity: 115
Im joined Airdrop, thank you.

Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: