Pages:
Author

Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version - page 10. (Read 140011 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 1
REMEMBER THIS IS THE "COMPANY" THAT WAS FLASHING WALMART AND BEST BUY LOGOS IN THEIR PRESENTATIONS YET WHEN I EMAILED THEM THEY CONFIRMED THEY HAVE NO BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH THESE SCAMMERS.  BELIEVE NOTHING.

I wouldn't believe it anyway if someone claimed to have a dealing with Walmart. If Walmart doesn't announce anything, there isn't any partnership.

check out these snapshots - Macy's, JC Penney, Target denying PROC as their affiliate when someone verified and asked at their Twitter account.

https://imgur.com/a/Mn3Ukal

https://imgur.com/a/35gdIUB

https://imgur.com/a/Lq6Oyf0
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
REMEMBER THIS IS THE "COMPANY" THAT WAS FLASHING WALMART AND BEST BUY LOGOS IN THEIR PRESENTATIONS YET WHEN I EMAILED THEM THEY CONFIRMED THEY HAVE NO BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH THESE SCAMMERS.  BELIEVE NOTHING.

I wouldn't believe it anyway if someone claimed to have a dealing with Walmart. If Walmart doesn't announce anything, there isn't any partnership.
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
REMEMBER THIS IS THE "COMPANY" THAT WAS FLASHING WALMART AND BEST BUY LOGOS IN THEIR PRESENTATIONS YET WHEN I EMAILED THEM THEY CONFIRMED THEY HAVE NO BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH THESE SCAMMERS.  BELIEVE NOTHING.

323328477.8 SHITCOINS NOW!!!

where do you get this info? can you share link please?

Sure can!  https://richlist.cryptobe.com/ProCurrency

Just subtract the top 100 from the total.  Its pretty accurate.  It'd be more accurate if the scammers running this thing EVER RELEASED anything but pure fluff reports.

Dickie D.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO
http://www.acceptprocpay.com/ 

There are hundreds of businesses already signed up! If you haven't done so already, make sure you sign your business up! Stay tuned as we progress into PHASE 2 of ProCurrency!
More news coming very soon! Smiley

It is very important that you guys update your wallet to V1.3.5
Both ProcPay and V1.3.5 is the progress heading into Phase 2.

Thank you!
Activity: 40
Merit: 1

where do you get this info? can you share link please?
The team fucking sucks.  They've been shitty at best answering questions.  Unless you goto one of the iPronetwork circle jerks. Which are run by some sort of family relation but WERE NEVER FUCKING DISCLOSED even after they had been caught.  You can go back and you'll see the "leaders" wouldnt openly answer any tough fucking questions.  HE EVEN MESSAGED ME AND SAID HE'D ANSWER but I guess the fucker got cold feet.

How do you spell scam?

"PROCURRENCY/IPRONETWORK"

Dickie D.

see?HuhHuh?? cold fucking feet!!!!!

Dickie D.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
I think we will see if this thing can turn around or not. Simply put, looking at the chart, there is a ton of growth of this coin.
I don't see a growth on the chart, the price now is only less 200 satoshi and I think investors are already leaving this coin.
Who knows the future, if this will grow then those who will buy now will surely enjoy a big profit.

Is that what you think about every single fluctuation of a coin's price? Investors come and leave, that is a main property of the market.
Activity: 206
Merit: 26
where is the community

Be one of the first businesses to accept PROC for your goods or services!

Finally something new and promising.
This is look so great and hope many people will agree with that.
Maybe this will convince  community to still believe in this project.
Price is not promising now, but all cryptos is the same, because of BTC.
I think this project is not dead and still believe in it.

where is the team?
Activity: 912
Merit: 505

Be one of the first businesses to accept PROC for your goods or services!

Finally something new and promising.
This is look so great and hope many people will agree with that.
Maybe this will convince  community to still believe in this project.
Price is not promising now, but all cryptos is the same, because of BTC.
I think this project is not dead and still believe in it.
this is death?

This thing was never alive unless you were scamming old church ladies out of their money.
309657398.56 SHITCOINS....
302119972.03 shitcoins now..... LOL!!!!!!

Dickie D.

Hello  team! I want to clarify an approximate date of the end of the ICO.

THE ICO IS OVER.  ITS THE MLM SIDE JUST DUMPING COINS ON OLD CHURCH LADIES.

Dickie D.
WHERE THE FUCK ARE ALL THOSE EXCHANGES THAT WERE GONNA LIST THIS PILE OF SHIT?Huh

Dickie D
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The layout of the web page that likes the project. Though the market is not good now, I think we should calm down and not be influenced by it.
297413654.54 SHITCOINS IN THE WILD NOW!!!!!!
Keep up, Dickie. Several products have been developed and you’re getting them confused.

LOL!!!!! I'M CONFUSED?Huh  MORON.

Keep up, Dickie. Several products have been developed and you’re getting them confused.

its all fucking lies.  TENS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ARE READY TO BUY YOUR PRODUCTS WITH PROC???  

lets do math.  TENS is plural.  So 20,000.  Take the total amount of coins from

https://richlist.cryptobe.com/ProCurrency  

and subtract the top 500 wallets because no one knows if they are corporate or not. and you have 166764700.61 coins left that the "masses" own.  Divide by to 20,000.

166764700.61/20000 = 8338.2350305 coins per member.  Not likely that everyone has the same amount.

and

8338.2350305 X 0.02 = 166.76

This is as accurate as I can be BECAUSE THE FUCKING COMPANY RELEASES NO FUCKING INFORMATION!!!!

Either way, its obvious they are lying.  If they ONLY HAVE 20,000 MEMBERS IT LOOKS BAD.  If hey have more or less members it looks bad.  It just looks really bad.  

Will the silent creators clear this us for you diehard fans? No.  THEY WONT SAY A GODDAM THING.

Dickie D.

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: