Pages:
Author

Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version - page 9. (Read 140011 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Another large batch should be released next week as well (think that will be last large batch)...then it should begin to slow down. I do not think this coin is a lost cost but I think the price will go down over the next 2 weeks and then start to go back up.

Depends on when Kevin Harrington will start promoting this on TV and other marketing outlets. Kevin Harrington knows it would have been a stupid idea to pump this coin in a bear market while everything was tanking and now that the market is starting to look a little bullish you will start seeing some movement soon. Kevin is a master marketer with a huge product connection and obviously extremely successful so I would give it time before you dump your holdings at this low price. Kevin has deep pockets and connections to turn this around.

Whether proc is successful in the long run nobody knows but there will be a massive increase in price when the marketing campaign starts. I sold my initial holdings and ONLY bought back because of Kevin. By the way sh*t coins can make you a lot of money too. There are a lot of worthless coins worth 100's of millions that serve absolutely no purpose. The MLM side to this coin is a joke and should be discontinued. I completely agree with Dickie on that.

I do agree that if Kevin Harrington does start promoting this coin...there will be a massive jump in price. Especially if its advertised on TV. Most people have only ever heard about Bitcoin...once this is advertised on TV...the two coins they will know about is Bitcoin and ProCurrency.

I just did some quick research on what infomercials can do.
The George Forman Grill commercial resulted in over 100 Million Grills being sold.
The Jack Lalanee Juicer sold millions.
Tony Littles "Gazelle" (Just ONE product) did over $1.4 BILLION in sales. Tony Little has over 48 Million customers world wide.
Kevin Harrington was involved with all the above infomercials.

Surly a good commercial should get at least hundreds of thousands of new people involved...then this would trigger the normal crypto investors to want to get involved with this coin...should be a chain reaction. But this is just my speculation.

that's a bad analogy. Those products you mentioned have sold out because they have actual real-life values. Customers use them in their everyday lives.
Now, what value does PROC bring to people?
Product discounts? LOL we have hundreds or thousands of that already, Groupon, retail-me-not, Honey app, etc., not counting the in-house promos and discount given by store themselves.
Heck, even my Costco credit rewards card give me tremendous value with their cashback program.
So, how will you then convince me to swap my hard-earned dollars to PROC coin?

Don't need to convince you, just purchase the coin you like. As for me I think I'll invest some of my money where there is a track record of success. And that is not the proc dev's but Kevin who will turn this around when he adds his entrepreneur touch to it. To each his own.

This is why I invested back in proc: http://asseenontv.pro/kevin-harrington/

You have to think why someone like him would join proc. He obviously has a vision and plan. He's not in proc because it's great lol but because he thinks he can make something good out of it. That's what people like him do. Is it a risk? yes, but it could be a huge reward.

Picking up proc at a measly $0.01 cent(current price) and just selling it a few cents more is a great return. Guys it's easy money. I'm not talking about it hitting several dollars. Shit just selling it at $.10 cents is a killing. Now if Kevin goes hard on this and it does become big just imagine the return. The risk is worth the reward.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Because of the age of this project, should it not be listed in more exchanges? Do have any plans or strategies for listing?
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Another large batch should be released next week as well (think that will be last large batch)...then it should begin to slow down. I do not think this coin is a lost cost but I think the price will go down over the next 2 weeks and then start to go back up.

Depends on when Kevin Harrington will start promoting this on TV and other marketing outlets. Kevin Harrington knows it would have been a stupid idea to pump this coin in a bear market while everything was tanking and now that the market is starting to look a little bullish you will start seeing some movement soon. Kevin is a master marketer with a huge product connection and obviously extremely successful so I would give it time before you dump your holdings at this low price. Kevin has deep pockets and connections to turn this around.

Whether proc is successful in the long run nobody knows but there will be a massive increase in price when the marketing campaign starts. I sold my initial holdings and ONLY bought back because of Kevin. By the way sh*t coins can make you a lot of money too. There are a lot of worthless coins worth 100's of millions that serve absolutely no purpose. The MLM side to this coin is a joke and should be discontinued. I completely agree with Dickie on that.

I do agree that if Kevin Harrington does start promoting this coin...there will be a massive jump in price. Especially if its advertised on TV. Most people have only ever heard about Bitcoin...once this is advertised on TV...the two coins they will know about is Bitcoin and ProCurrency.

The George Forman Grill commercial resulted in over 100 Million Grills being sold.
Tony Littles "Gazelle" (Just ONE product) did over $1.4 BILLION in sales. Tony Little has over 48 Million customers world wide.

Surly a good commercial should get at least hundreds of thousands of new people involved...then this would trigger the normal crypto investors to want to get involved with this coin...should be a chain reaction. But this is just my speculation.

that's a bad analogy. Those products you mentioned have sold out because they have actual real-life values. Customers use them in their everyday lives.
Now, what value does PROC bring to people?
Product discounts? LOL we have hundreds or thousands of that already, Groupon, retail-me-not, Honey app, etc., not counting the in-house promos and discount given by store themselves.
Heck, even my Costco credit rewards card give me tremendous value with their cashback program.
So, how will you then convince me to swap my hard-earned dollars to PROC coin?
Yes, that is correct. He is the inventor of the infomercial "as seen on tv" that has been huge for decades now. The guy is completely legit. These type of individuals see opportunities where the average person can't. Is proc a shit coin?  In my opinion yes lol BUT someone like Kevin can turn a rock into a diamond. Also, they've already shot some of the commercials and are just waiting for the bear market to turn bull.

Here is some interesting info on him:  http://asseenontv.pro/kevin-harrington/

"Kevin Harrington is known as the Inventor of the Infomercial, As Seen On TV Pioneer, Co-Founder of the Electronic Retailers Association (ERA) and Co-Founder of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO). Kevin is considered one of the most successful entrepreneurs with a track-record of excellence that spans over the past 40 years. He’s been responsible for the launch of over 20 businesses that have each had sales over $100 million.

Kevin has had involvement with over a dozen public companies, and has successfully launched over 500 innovative products, generating more than $5 billion in global sales. He’s been involved with iconic brands and celebrities such as Jack Lalanne, Tony Little, George Forman and Kim Kardashian, to name a few. Kevin’s expertise ranges from innovative product development, product design, product launches and infomercial products and production."
Activity: 60
Merit: 2

371954541 SHITCOINS NOW!!!!
almost 50 million more coins dumped this week!!!!!!! HOLY FUCKBALLS BATMAN!!!!

Dickie D
If PROC holders still do not get it at this point,
More coins released = Dilution = More supply = Lower price.

The only possible reason why price suddenly spiked up as shown in the historical chart is manipulation by those who control the coin supply.

That's it.

[/size]
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
Just got some news that more proc coins may be put in circulation starting 4/25/2018 or 4/26/2018

From my experience about 10 million new coins a week are added to the total count.

Dickie D.

I think it will be several times that amount over the next 2 weeks....will wait and see.
More coins released. More dilution. Price will go even lower from here. It's so obvious the price was just being pumped/manipulated  on  those days that  the PROC seem to be rising.

Interesting, on Cryptopia buy order is 1,7 BTC.
Many people still believe in this project,
but price is lower and lower..and probably will be more lower later.
I don't know what to say anymore.
I still have some little amount and probably will sell that,too.
Activity: 249
That is your opinion. Our desire is to help the crypto community, not hurt it by dumping it and disrupting our own plan.
Some people see our vision some don't and we understand that is normal.

LOL.... PLAN???....  That is not a plan.  This is not a coin.

Dickie D.

371954541 SHITCOINS NOW!!!!
almost 50 million more coins dumped this week!!!!!!! HOLY FUCKBALLS BATMAN!!!!

Dickie D

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
That is your opinion. Our desire is to help the crypto community, not hurt it by dumping it and disrupting our own plan.
Some people see our vision some don't and we understand that is normal.
Just got some news that more proc coins may be put in circulation starting 4/25/2018 or 4/26/2018

From my experience about 10 million new coins a week are added to the total count.

Dickie D.

I think it will be several times that amount over the next 2 weeks....will wait and see.

Very well might be.  This is the totals I've been keeping.  I find Thursday is usually the day it goes up.

Dickie D.

What is that? I do not understand those numbers.
Can you explain this. It is your calculation the number of all Proc or what?

YES.  Those are the circulation numbers.  I update my records once a week.

Dickie D

AWFULLY FUNNY THAT THE DEVS ARE BEING LITTLE BITCHES AND EONT EVEN TRY AND EXPLAIN THE LIES.  They’re obviously more than happy to just take all your money.  Assholes they are.

Dickie D

Activity: 910
Merit: 253
REMEMBER THIS IS THE "COMPANY" THAT WAS FLASHING WALMART AND BEST BUY LOGOS IN THEIR PRESENTATIONS YET WHEN I EMAILED THEM THEY CONFIRMED THEY HAVE NO BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH THESE SCAMMERS.  BELIEVE NOTHING.

I wouldn't believe it anyway if someone claimed to have a dealing with Walmart. If Walmart doesn't announce anything, there isn't any partnership.

check out these snapshots - Macy's, JC Penney, Target denying PROC as their affiliate when someone verified and asked at their Twitter account.

https://imgur.com/a/Mn3Ukal

https://imgur.com/a/35gdIUB

https://imgur.com/a/Lq6Oyf0

Not even necessary to check out the snapshots. If those corporations did really cooperate with someone from the blockchain space it would have been all over the place through the media already.
Activity: 912
Merit: 505

Dickie D.

Very well might be.  This is the totals I've been keeping.  I find Thursday is usually the day it goes up.

Dickie D.

What is that? I do not understand those numbers.
Can you explain this. It is your calculation the number of all Proc or what?

Dickie D.

Dickie D.

Dickie D.

More coins released. More dilution. Price will go even lower from here. It's so obvious the price was just being pumped/manipulated  on  those days that  the PROC seem to be rising.

REMEMBER THIS IS THE "COMPANY" THAT WAS FLASHING WALMART AND BEST BUY LOGOS IN THEIR PRESENTATIONS YET WHEN I EMAILED THEM THEY CONFIRMED THEY HAVE NO BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH THESE SCAMMERS.  BELIEVE NOTHING.

I wouldn't believe it anyway if someone claimed to have a dealing with Walmart. If Walmart doesn't announce anything, there isn't any partnership.

check out these snapshots - Macy's, JC Penney, Target denying PROC as their affiliate when someone verified and asked at their Twitter account.

Lol! I hadn’t seen those ones.  I emailed a few companies when this shitcoin first came out.  All denyed.  Hilarious the devs say nothing about it.  It’s so obviously fake.   Yet a few nut huggers in here think I’m a paid spy for some other alt coin lol.  Dumb paranoid fucks. 

Dickie D

What brought me to this bitcointalk - i was just doing due diligence, trying to do research about PROC at that time when colleagues of mine were shilling PROC, urging me to purchase their package while still early in the game.
Damn so glad i didn't fall into the trap. It's been more than a year since they invested in PROC. Their investment already went down the drain. Had they just bought and hodl BTC instead of PROC crap early last year, they would have been sitting pretty and enjoying the ride to the moon.

Dickie D.

Dickie D.

REMEMBER THIS IS THE "COMPANY" THAT WAS FLASHING WALMART AND BEST BUY LOGOS IN THEIR PRESENTATIONS YET WHEN I EMAILED THEM THEY CONFIRMED THEY HAVE NO BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH THESE SCAMMERS.  BELIEVE NOTHING.

Lol! I hadn’t seen those ones.  I emailed a few companies when this shitcoin first came out.  All denyed.  Hilarious the devs say nothing about it.  It’s so obviously fake.   Yet a few nut huggers in here think I’m a paid spy for some other alt coin lol.  Dumb paranoid fucks.  

Dickie D
Also, the ProCurrency Mobile Wallet is now available for download from the google play store for ANDROID.
Type in "coproc".
Pages:
Jump to: