Pages:
Author

Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version - page 11. (Read 140011 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 100
OOOOOOH!!!!!!!!! DIDNT THE DEAR LEADER ALREADY SAY THAT 5000 MERCHANTS WORLDWIDE ACCEPTED PROC IN THEIR SHITTY APP?  THE ONE THAT HAS CHEAPER PRICES THAN EVERYBODY???  STUPID PIECE OF SHIT.

AND NOW....

277494092.52 SHITCOINS OUT!!!!!

Dickie D.
Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO

Be one of the first businesses to accept PROC for your goods or services!

Activity: 714
Merit: 503
I think we will see if this thing can turn around or not. Simply put, looking at the chart, there is a ton of growth of this coin.
I don't see a growth on the chart, the price now is only less 200 satoshi and I think investors are already leaving this coin.
Who knows the future, if this will grow then those who will buy now will surely enjoy a big profit.

With current price showing downtrend, we are going to see the lowest of PROC in the coming days if bitcoin gets hard.The updates provided doesn't seem to be helping the price to rise.
DEV UPDATE: Wallet V1.3.5 Released!

This release brings the following additions and upgrades to our source code;

-Additions to the Code to prepare for Secp256k1 and New Features.
-Improved syncing process for shorter sync time.
-PROTO version bumped to 75525.
-New block time upgrade at block 350000
-ProtocolV4 upgrade at block 400000
-Checkpoint added

This is a Mandatory update! MacOS coming soon!

https://www.procommerce.io/wallets/

#proc #procurrency #procommerce
I think we will see if this thing can turn around or not. Simply put, looking at the chart, there is a ton of growth of this coin.

LOL.  What growth?  What chart?

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
I don't see a growth on the chart, the price now is only less 200 satoshi and I think investors are already leaving this coin.
Who knows the future, if this will grow then those who will buy now will surely enjoy a big profit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
265880846.34 total shitcoins in circulation.  AND A WHOPPING $3,043 USD 24HOUR TRADE VOLUME LOL.....

Dickie D.
Cryptopia   PROC/BTC   $12,892   $0.020332   100.00%   

Still no other exchanges yet..... IF EVER!!!!!

Dickie D.

Its ok. All we need is cryptopia to accumulate.

You are gonna accumulate?  PROC?  lol.

Dickie D.
Well, hopefully the circulating coins don's go over 1 Billion by the end of next year. If PROC ever reaches a 2.5 Billion
market cap by the end of next year that would translate to $2.50 per coin which would be really good...even half
that would be good. But I am not sure how motivated the developers are about seeing this coin be successful.

Going from $0.02 a coin to $2.50 is over a 12,000% increase.

If CryptoCurrency as a whole does become a 4 Trillion Market Cap and iPN, Proc Team, Kevin H, and Single Point
start doing the right things, I do think this is doable by the end of next year. Kevin H. was behind things like:
Jack Lalane (Juicer), George Forman (Grill), Billy Mays (Oxy Clean), Tony Little (Fitness Programs)

If a commercial was created that became half as popular as any of those promoting PROC. PROC would go up quickly.
Just have to wait and see if this happens. I have read that Kevin is working on something big and I would imagine
he owns millions of these coins.

Sorry to say but you are dreaming and this wont go anywhere.  IT was a scam from the start.

Dickie D.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.

Dickie D.

Its ok. All we need is cryptopia to accumulate.
Activity: 60
Merit: 2
Well, hopefully the circulating coins don's go over 1 Billion by the end of next year. If PROC ever reaches a 2.5 Billion
market cap by the end of next year that would translate to $2.50 per coin which would be really good...even half
that would be good. But I am not sure how motivated the developers are about seeing this coin be successful.

Going from $0.02 a coin to $2.50 is over a 12,000% increase.

If CryptoCurrency as a whole does become a 4 Trillion Market Cap and iPN, Proc Team, Kevin H, and Single Point
start doing the right things, I do think this is doable by the end of next year. Kevin H. was behind things like:
Jack Lalane (Juicer), George Forman (Grill), Billy Mays (Oxy Clean), Tony Little (Fitness Programs)

If a commercial was created that became half as popular as any of those promoting PROC. PROC would go up quickly.
Just have to wait and see if this happens. I have read that Kevin is working on something big and I would imagine
he owns millions of these coins.

SO MANY MORE SHITCOINS!!!!!!

248233451.56 SHITCOINS TO BE EXACT!!!

Dickie D.

Dickie D.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Great news that finally it's listed in a high volume exchange.
Hopefully this would help the price to go up, because right now, some investors are thinking it's a dying project.
Good job to the team to see the urgency.
233,130,247.23 SHITCOINS NOW AVAILABLE!!!  

That is all.

Dickie D.

We are very excited to announce that ProCurrency will be listed on HitBTC soon! HitBTC is one of the largest and oldest cryptocurrency exchange! Stay tuned for the listing date!

@hitbtc #procurrency #procommerce #PROC https://www.procommerce.io/

ALL 3% MARKET SHARE THAT THIS EXCHANGE HAS..... LOL

Dickie D.
legendary
Activity: 1148
We are very excited to announce that ProCurrency will be listed on HitBTC soon! HitBTC is one of the largest and oldest cryptocurrency exchange! Stay tuned for the listing date!

This is one of the pathetic exchange you have chosen.Investors be ready to give away some part of your tokens to this exchange as donations(in the name of deposit fee).You could have opted for liqui  or kucoin
We posted an in depth review of ProCurrency here - would love feedback from the community, working to take an impartial/unemotional look.  Let us know if you feel like we got anything wrong.

https://www.altlook.org/blog/procurrency-proc-in-depth-review

You fucking nailed it.  Good job.

At this point I would be  fine with Pro currency team operating a giant ponzi cause at least they would be doing something!! Where are they, for the love of god do some development. Are you guys happy with your meager profits, this coin could be so much more and maybe even be successful someday if the team was not so awful at their job.

They just need to rob more old ladies from church.  The amount of priest and pastors pitching this to their “flock” is ridiculous.

Dickie D

Couple of questions that I couldn't find the answer to:

The ProCurrency team is getting paid in fiat by retailers for the rebates, then paying to users in PROC.  What are they doing with the fiat?

Also - any indication from the ProCurrency team on if they are keeping any of the rebates paid to them in fiat or if they are passing the full amount in PROC?

The dear leaders don’t answer any fucking questions. But they’re definitely keeping it all.

Dickie D

Dickie , it was very nice here without you..Where have you been all the time?

I’ve been taking down USI-TECH since this shitcoin is still a stagnant piece of shit.

Dickie D

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
good day! I have only one question - on which exchanges can find this coin?

Pages:
Jump to: