Pages:
Author

Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version - page 12. (Read 140011 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
We posted an in depth review of ProCurrency here - would love feedback from the community, working to take an impartial/unemotional look.  Let us know if you feel like we got anything wrong.

https://www.altlook.org/blog/procurrency-proc-in-depth-review
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
At this point I would be  fine with Pro currency team operating a giant ponzi cause at least they would be doing something!! Where are they, for the love of god do some development. Are you guys happy with your meager profits, this coin could be so much more and maybe even be successful someday if the team was not so awful at their job.
Activity: 11
Couple of questions that I couldn't find the answer to:

The ProCurrency team is getting paid in fiat by retailers for the rebates, then paying to users in PROC.  What are they doing with the fiat?

Also - any indication from the ProCurrency team on if they are keeping any of the rebates paid to them in fiat or if they are passing the full amount in PROC?
Activity: 124
Merit: 60
Dickie , it was very nice here without you..Where have you been all the time?

Activity: 249
Merit: 100
https://medium.com/@jack_gogler/proc-procurrency-huge-potential-upside-f9158b3c41d4

Hey Dick, Since you can't seem to find info. on PROC thought I might help you out.  This is just a glimpse into what is going on where I guess you are banned from this public information.
I knew you were getting paid to try to disrupt this coin but............. YOU FAILED. It is fixing to take a positive turn and I can only guess how great a year 2018 will be for those who have
it. You lost you paid hack. hahaha you goofy bitch. Better stick to your twitter coin and work on that node.

banned?Huh lol  HOW ABOUT FUCKING BORED.  This is shit.  You're a moron.  And no.  TAKE YOUR HEAD PILLS!!!!! NOT GETTING PAID YOU FUCKING TWATS!!!!!  ITS MARCH NOW AND WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED?Huh NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

PS THAT LINK IS SHIT.

Dickie D.   

219773990.81 SHITCOINS IN THE WILD NOW......

Dickie D.

Oh, Dickey, you must be back under a new name! I’ve missed you.

PARANOID MOTHER FUCKER LOL.  Just bored here because nothing EVER HAPPENS!!!!  This is still a steamy pile of shit. 

Dickie D.

Could someone explain to me please how buying a “education” package and then getting crypto in exchange as a “rebate” at a discounted rate anywhere from .0245 up to .08 later this week is legit as the coin hovers around .15-.16 cents on the exchange today? 

I get the fact that the dialogue used is to make sure they are not selling securities, I also understand that Proc is the rebate from the education packages and it takes around 6 months to be fully available, waiting period and 5% a week rule.   

How is this not some super complicated Ponzi/pump and dump where the money is being held for 6 months allowing time to pay people out?  Reason I ask.... I just got off the phone with my buddy that has a massive downline and is selling on the exchange (converting Proc to bitcoin) and using that bitcoin to buy more education packages (which allows you to get a rebate which is Proc on sale for .045) Genious yes, just has me asking questions as to how long playing that game could last?

For the record I have purchased a $500 education package and a couple hundred dollars worth of Proc on the exchange.  I am just concerned and curious what others think?

Well.  It is a ponzi.  And it is a fake security. 

Dickie D.

NO REAL DETAILS YET.  A USELESS ROAD MAP?  LOTS OF FLUFFING FROM PEOPLE WITH A VESTED INTEREST SO THAT DOESNT COUNT.   THE WORST CEO/TEAM EVER.

How many people are in this coin?  What was the volume during the holidays?  Once every 6 months someone says they bought a hotel room with PROC... THAT IS NOT A SUCCESS.  This went to 0.15 recently on MANIPULATION.   I follow the number everyday,

Those are the total coin in the wild.  You notice how the number went down?  Because they were bought back by the company and resold to itself to falsely raise the price.  This whole PONZI SCAM IS AN IMPOSSIBLE PIPE DREAM.   And its not even original either.  They are saying the exact same BS all the other guys are.  STILL NO ANSWERS FROM THE DEAR LEADER EITHER!!!!!!  AND REMEMBER HE ASKED ME TO ASK HIM QUESTIONS.  And they were VERY FUCKING SIMPLE QUESTIONS.

Dickie D.  (still not getting paid for this)

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO
DEV UPDATE:
Paper Wallets released~!
This option is for advanced users. It provides a safe way to store your PROC offline.
Video guides will be provided soon! Enjoy!

https://www.procommerce.io/wallets/
Activity: 51
Kevin Harrington proc update:  https://twitter.com/HarringtonKevin/status/964512955692929024

Kevin is the only reason I bought back into proc. He is a master at marketing and obviously extremely successful in all his business ventures. Load up all you can because when he starts pushing proc on mainstream media this will skyrocket. Whether proc is successful in the long run nobody knows but I can guarantee you there will be a massive increase in price and what you decide to do then is up to you.

The market responded to their dateless roadmap and flushed PROC -26%.

Kevin has dogs and cows in his businesses. I doubt PROC is a cow. My PROC are stuck in cyber space, and I won’t sell soon considering the huge loss. But I have faith in PROC as much as I have in BitConnect. The later is a scam, and the first is managed by idiots.

Maybe you are right but can you be a little respectful ?
They didn't ask you to buy Procurrency.
Insulting the devs will not change anything.

I have no respect to he who has no respect for people’s intelligence. Check his unprofessional excuse:
https://twitter.com/ccontrerason/status/964248858346668033

Mate you're the unprofessional one here. If I was a exec in a company and I had people being so disrespectful to me I wouldn't be too keen on even giving my time to write you a reply. If you currently have PROC and want it to increase in price, instead of being rude to him, perhaps be supportive to the team?

If you don't like his reply, then sell your coins and invest somewhere else. I personally don't mind that there's no dates (assuming if they reach those goals this year). When they do release that news, the price will pump in a very healthy way rather than pumping up to the 'date'  and then falling  on the news.

Ok noob, I’m disrespectful... true, I already stated I have no respect to he who has no respect to people’s intelligence. Unprofessional, you’re totally wrong. I’m criticizing them based on their unprofessionalism. And the market agreed with me plunging their coin further. What held it up is Kevin’s next day announcement. And I believe his name is what’s keeping it from getting to zero.

I have a large portfolio into different coins. I hold a large four figures amount in PROC still for two reasons:
1) held into cyber space in a pending withdrawal by Cryptopia.
2) I’m in loss with PROC.

As a shareholder I have the right to speak my mind. Am I willing to scam others to have the coin pump up so I can sell, definitely not. That’d be unethical. I’d rather PROC falls to zero and I lose all my held coins, or have PROC shape up and be up to Kevin’s endorsement where we all profit at our preset exit goals.

You’re entitled to your opinion about PROC, and I’m entitled to mine. And I expect the market reaction taught them a lesson. Let’s wait for their coming announcement and see.
Activity: 1
Kevin Harrington proc update:  https://twitter.com/HarringtonKevin/status/964512955692929024

Kevin is the only reason I bought back into proc. He is a master at marketing and obviously extremely successful in all his business ventures. Load up all you can because when he starts pushing proc on mainstream media this will skyrocket. Whether proc is successful in the long run nobody knows but I can guarantee you there will be a massive increase in price and what you decide to do then is up to you.

Kevin has dogs and cows in his businesses. I doubt PROC is a cow. My PROC are stuck in cyber space, and I won’t sell soon considering the huge loss. But I have faith in PROC as much as I have in BitConnect. The later is a scam, and the first is managed by idiots.

I have no respect to he who has no respect for people’s intelligence. Check his unprofessional excuse:

Mate you're the unprofessional one here. If I was a exec in a company and I had people being so disrespectful to me I wouldn't be too keen on even giving my time to write you a reply. If you currently have PROC and want it to increase in price, instead of being rude to him, perhaps be supportive to the team?

If you don't like his reply, then sell your coins and invest somewhere else. I personally don't mind that there's no dates (assuming if they reach those goals this year). When they do release that news, the price will pump in a very healthy way rather than pumping up to the 'date'  and then falling  on the news.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
Can someone elaborate on how the courses for the businesses will be structured? This sounds like a great advantage if it is being offered as a learning opportunity for businesses. Trying to incentivize them to complete courses seems unprofessional. Like offering a kid a reward for doing his homework.

Agree, but they should be more specific.
Maybe they don't want open all cards in one move  Smiley but hope slowly they will.
I still believe in Proc  Smiley
Activity: 176

Activity: 912
Merit: 505
Kevin Harrington proc update: https://twitter.com/HarringtonKevin/status/964512955692929024

Yes, that vague proc map is a joke with no dates on it. If it wasn't for Kevin this coin would be dead. Remember Kevin is the original TV infomercial king and has a huge product connection. It's just a matter of time. Just picked up another 60k under $.04 cents. Easy money

Yea , I agree with all the people that are selling PRO
no dates on the Roadmap no future for PRO.
PRO Team should fix the Roadmap ASAP and put some dates on it.
Activity: 84
Activity: 406
Kevin Harrington proc update: https://twitter.com/HarringtonKevin/status/964512955692929024

Yes, that vague proc map is a joke with no dates on it. If it wasn't for Kevin this coin would be dead. Remember Kevin is the original TV infomercial king and has a huge product connection. It's just a matter of time. Just picked up another 60k under $.04 cents. Easy money

Activity: 406

Anyone knows what is going on with price??? Where is the bottom?
I thought after a news and activity from dev, especially about masternode, price will rice, but still dropping.

A roadmap with no target dates is a major disappointment proving how unprofessional the team behind it. You can find my dispute with their dumb management on their Twitter. I doubt they finished high school to release such meaningless roadmap.
Anyone knows what is going on with price??? Where is the bottom?
I thought after a news and activity from dev, especially about masternode, price will rice, but still dropping.
Activity: 176
Yesterday I attempted to withdraw my PROC from Cryptopia, still stuck under processing. So I checked the coin settings and read 53 connections and 278811 block height. Don’t know what this translates to but as per Cryptopia forum the delay has to do with lack of miners.
Your problem with cryptopia is not related to Pro.

Is anyone else having issues withdrawing RAIN from Cryptopia? Been almost a day now with transaction pending.

Well this sucks that my onions are stuck in processing for well over a day in Cryptopia and the no move period has already started Sad

Anybody in similar boat. Never happened to me that they did not send the coins asap.
Pages:
Jump to: