Pages:
Author

Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version - page 13. (Read 140011 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 60
DEV Update:

ProCurrency's 2018 Roadmap!

This looks great  Smiley. I was waiting for masternode announcement.
I have one question dev, how many coins we need for masternode?
I would like to know.
Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I’m glad to find people discussing PROC still. Therefore allow me join with my story:

Never heard of PROC before Kevin got associated with it. So I jumped onboard, honestly then and still I didn’t see the coin has a future. But the name of Kevin Harrington got me to doubt myself.

Loaded pretty much PROC, not that I can’t live without if it turned to be a failure. However, in my portfolio it’s the worst performing coin to date. I think it’s -60% or so. But I bought for long term, so I wasn’t dwelling.

Yesterday I attempted to withdraw my PROC from Cryptopia, still stuck under processing. So I checked the coin settings and read 53 connections and 278811 block height. Don’t know what this translates to but as per Cryptopia forum the delay has to do with lack of miners.

Didn’t sweat over it and moved on.

To my disappointment I saw the announcement of their Roadmap today and that’s when I lost it. There’re no dates set for any of the phases. If the team was professional or had any respect to their audience, they wouldn’t make such meaningless announcement.

Feel free to correct me where I’m wrong. Thank you in advance.
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
PRO is removed from C-CEX.
I saw yesterday that they will remove the PRO
so I withdraw my coins.
I was lucky I guess.
Did someone miss the news
and lost the PRO?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Hey a roadmap! That's a step in the right direction I guess!
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
So is this going anywhere? Seems really slow in here and on Reddit. Guess it always is until it isn't
As long as the team give update there is a chance that there project will grow and will be appreciated in the future.
Speaking of the volume, it's really low because it's not traded in a high volume exchange, it will not only grow if it's a scam project.
Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO
DEV Update:

ProCurrency's 2018 Roadmap!

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
So is this going anywhere? Seems really slow in here and on Reddit. Guess it always is until it isn't
Activity: 25
And just like Bitconnect 100s of newb accounts with village idiots pretending to have experience praising the shitcoin. Oh well, get fucked noobs. Go ahead and buy your premined coin packages for 2-10x what the affiliates and scammers pay and watch your money go up in flames.

And to those who sell this shitscam to people. You know what you are doing, your parents would be so ashamed of you. Have fun with the pretty cash you make selling garbage coins to your friends. Losers.

Here is an example. Do we really believe that someone from the UK can't type even vaguely proper English? Or is it maybe some loser Easter European asshat with no talent?  

Yeah.
And just like Bitconnect 100s of newb accounts with village idiots pretending to have experience praising the shitcoin. Oh well, get fucked noobs. Go ahead and buy your premined coin packages for 2-10x what the affiliates and scammers pay and watch your money go up in flames.

And to those who sell this shitscam to people. You know what you are doing, your parents would be so ashamed of you. Have fun with the pretty cash you make selling garbage coins to your friends. Losers.
Activity: 2
Good interview with Kevin Harrington about PROC.
https://cheddar.com/videos/the-original-sharks-take-on-crypto

Very interesting

I am very pleased with the rewards program, I have just researched a hotel in London on bookink.com for $ 300 and I will receive 7 dollars of the coins. Very interesting, the purchase I would already realize, can I be reimbursed with something that I can value even more? WONDERFUL.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 6
Oh, Dickey, you must be back under a new name! I’ve missed you.
Premined shittoken being sold by ex Bitconnect affiliates to idiots hoping for a payday. Sad shit.
Activity: 6
Activity: 4
Why am I failing to add 3jehkosuHdEdPJdghiZno4LeGJWBib8aQzB (from yobit) https://yobit.net/qr?3jehkosuHdEdPJdghiZno4LeGJWBib8aQzB to my address book in your wallet software ?

This is definitely a valid address.
https://i.stack.imgur.com/hc8NC.png

this is very sad. but yobit proc address is wrong
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
I have not seen negative reviews. I hear that everything is moving according to the plan
But price itself it not what we are expecting to see, it has dump a lot and the volume is very low, well IMO we are at dip now,
whatever good news we will see, I hope that would help to bring the price up despite the fact that we have not yet achieve a good volume.
Activity: 73
Activity: 285
Merit: 27
Why am I failing to add 3jehkosuHdEdPJdghiZno4LeGJWBib8aQzB (from yobit) https://yobit.net/qr?3jehkosuHdEdPJdghiZno4LeGJWBib8aQzB to my address book in your wallet software ?

This is definitely a valid address.
Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
Can someone make an unofficial telegram community for Proc so we can have more discussion? Will help with getting the word out there and giving more confidence to investors that others are also holding proc.

Hello Meliorus, I am a currency enthusiast and have created an unofficial group here so that we can exchange ideas about the currency.

https://t.me/joinchat/FVWP1wss7uqZfJ8CIJaRvA

We are happy that our unofficial community PROC already has 20 members.

https://t.me/joinchat/FVWP1wss7uqZfJ8CIJaRvA

hmm...20 members sound not so big to celebrate...What's about the official group?

Now has 32 members and group is very active. I like it and joined it. More people should join and share their views and thoughts about Proc..Smiley
Activity: 4
DEV Update:
Version 1.3.4.1 Released.
Major Corrections to the Code;
Quick fix of v1.3.4

-Fix of the POS Network weight for the GUI wallet. Now staking is back and fully working as it should be.

-Code preparation for ProtocolV4 and for future "Features" addition.
-Correction of the "getnewaddress" command line.
 The "getnewaddress" command line will now print a right ProCurrency address starting with "P".
This correction is very important for Exchanges that could not generate a right ProCurrency address
for their users.

-Few Updates to the GUI Wallet.
Now there is a user Avatar along with your  Balance of your Wallet address.
-Checkpoints added to further secure the network.

IMPORTANT - Please always update your Wallet to the Latest Stable Release version.

where is new version of wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: