Pages:
Author

Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version - page 21. (Read 140019 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Why do the IPro guys think/talk about the usability of there coin so much?  My friend is heavily “invested” (I am Not) even tho it’s not a investment.... they used to use bitcoins past and current surges to promote Proc and now they are pointing to bitcoin saying it’s a failed currency because there is no usability..... isn’t Proc in the same boat?   Correct if I am wrong but the only money that’s being made in ipro network is commissions from others buying education packages “investing”???   
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
Approx 139.1 million shitcoins and counting.  I think the USI-tech ponzi is taking the wind out of this ponzi’ sails.  It’s the light at the end of the tunnel.  Does anyone know what Mr. Sharktank thinks?? Lol

Dickie D. 
Pretty sure all the app updates in the world won’t save this one lol.  #scam #ponzi

Dickie D
LOL,,

tell me this isnt the stupidest article yet.  You'd have to be really really stupid to fall for this shit.

https://utahherald.com/procurrency-proc-soars-14-36-on-december-9-10/

Dickie D.
It’s also pretty funny that a “lone wolf” is just complety ruining this “Uber smart” master plan. It’s so fucking good that one guy is apparently all it takes to ruin it.  This thing fucked it’s own Ico.  Seems like any coin can raise at least a million on an ico.  This thing did less than 1/10 of that.  Plus they are just dumping the coins on old church ladies.  Go see the pastor that runs the twitter account.  The only insentive for the selling of this coin is personal gain.  How many use the shopping app?  This coin has only increased in value when the ipro guys couldn’t sell.  Once they started selling it sunk faster than the titanic.  That’s a fact, so the cheerleaders can’t bitch about it.   Everyone wants to blame “wolves”. No one wants to accept the true hard facts.  It’s hilarious to watch tho.  Also.  Let’s not forgot that the creator went out of his way to contact me to answer my questions yet the only answer is he’s a cowardly scamming little bitch.

Dickie D

There is a wolf on this board that dresses up in sheep clothing occasionally..be careful.

He’s not lying.  Any cheerleader promoting this is that wolf.  This coin is purely sold through a MLM Ponzi scam.  It’s completly worthless.   You can tell because all the cheerleaders have nothing to back up any of their arguments but fluff.  They also get angry and swear and yell and sound paranoid.   So stay away.  All the smart money stays away.  ITS A TOTAL SCAM AND THEYRE ALL PARANOID CRYBABIES!!

Dickie D.  Stay smart people.
Activity: 149
There is a wolf on this board that dresses up in sheep clothing occasionally..be careful.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Great Chart Gallery of ProCurrency on BitScreener: https://bitscreener.com/coins/procurrency/chart_gallery
Activity: 3
One question, where do the rebate coins come from? You see with bitcoin, you actually have to buy it form someone else who owns it or mine it, it doesn't magically appear out of thin air. There must be some kind of central control in charge of this distribution and that central control would only be motivated by their own profits. This is no better than a bank. This is completely centralized and inflationary. The whole point of bitcoin is decentralization, and deflationary control without that it is just a scam. Procurrency will fail. Where is the code for this project, there is only the wallet code on Github, the platform code is not there.

Anyone who bought into this is an idiot.
130,987,387.91 shitcoins.  Its the next bitcoin they say! Just like ripple they say! 

Dickie D.
Activity: 42
I’m from Taiwan, is it possible to participate in your ICO?
Hi Dickie, Pls give Pro a chance to get this project right.
Man, we all know that you would like to see the price at $1.00  or $.200 USD, but everything takes time.
Next year, you will see these prices.

Undecided

This is an MLM ponzi scam.  It wont ever hit $1.00  And I dont care if it does.  I dont and wont get involved with this.  I'm only here to make sure anyone who comes to this page sees the truth.  I post frequently to not have my post buried in all the fluff the cheerleaders are posting.  I can be easily shut up if the company would answer like 5 easy questions but they wont.  The MLM side of it is around me in ITRW and I'm going to not stop until its destroyed or they prove me wrong.  iPronetwork is minting millionaires selling this shit to your grandma at church.  Why doesnt that piss off everybody?

Dickie D.
Activity: 30
Hi Dickie, Pls give Pro a chance to get this project right.
Man, we all know that you would like to see the price at $1.00  or $.200 USD, but everything takes time.
Next year, you will see these prices.

Undecided
Hey dickdturner, Lets see how honest you are. Too many coins make it worthless? Ripple has more than twice as many coins out than proc. ever will So they are a scam using your logic as well as a number of others just in the top 50. You don't know who the developers are? Who developed bitcoin? Satashi Nakamoto could be a person a group or a country. NO ONE knows so according to your logic bitcoin is a scam? Only a small amout of bitcoin owners own more than half of all bitcoins. According to your logic bitcoin has to be a scam AGAIN? Using your own arguments if they are not than proc is not and your just the dumbass everyone sees you as. Why are you not warning these other coins sites about these scams? Don't you care about those people too? If you did maybe you would pay your mom some rent and pick up your antifa shit in the basement. You have posted 161 posts total. 100 % of them on proc and 100% of them are negative. You are not in ipro and that's why you don't know anything. Why would anyone respond to you when you are not interested in the truth. There are a lot of positive posts about ipro, but you cant find one? I have a bet with my buddy, I think you get paid for every post and he thinks you get paid by the page. which is it? You should be making some good money either way, since you are almost all the posts on this thread. Kevin Harrington was paid to give a talk at a function, and before the weekend was over wanted to be a part of this coin. He is and you will be seeing more of him. Why don't you get a real job? You overplayed your hand here and we now know that YOU ARE THE SCAM. You should at least check on some of the sources you get your negative posts from idiot. Now its your turn to fill up the rest of this thread with your garbage DICK.

LOL.  I get too much enjoyment reading your backwards thoughts and your backwards going investments.  You needlessly draw apples to apples opinions that make no sense.  You whine about my logical arguments and sound like a paranoid weirdo with an over active imagination and no common sense lol.  No fucking clue is all you have.  But it doesn’t matter.  I’ll watch you get sucked down into the sewers with this shitcoin.  AND FYI SHERLOCK!!!!  I’ve also branched out into bitching about USI-tech very negatively too!!!!! You should go invest lol!!!    This will never get old.

Dickie D. 
Activity: 5
Hey dickdturner, Lets see how honest you are. Too many coins make it worthless? Ripple has more than twice as many coins out than proc. ever will So they are a scam using your logic as well as a number of others just in the top 50. You don't know who the developers are? Who developed bitcoin? Satashi Nakamoto could be a person a group or a country. NO ONE knows so according to your logic bitcoin is a scam? Only a small amout of bitcoin owners own more than half of all bitcoins. According to your logic bitcoin has to be a scam AGAIN? Using your own arguments if they are not than proc is not and your just the dumbass everyone sees you as. Why are you not warning these other coins sites about these scams? Don't you care about those people too? If you did maybe you would pay your mom some rent and pick up your antifa shit in the basement. You have posted 161 posts total. 100 % of them on proc and 100% of them are negative. You are not in ipro and that's why you don't know anything. Why would anyone respond to you when you are not interested in the truth. There are a lot of positive posts about ipro, but you cant find one? I have a bet with my buddy, I think you get paid for every post and he thinks you get paid by the page. which is it? You should be making some good money either way, since you are almost all the posts on this thread. Kevin Harrington was paid to give a talk at a function, and before the weekend was over wanted to be a part of this coin. He is and you will be seeing more of him. Why don't you get a real job? You overplayed your hand here and we now know that YOU ARE THE SCAM. You should at least check on some of the sources you get your negative posts from idiot. Now its your turn to fill up the rest of this thread with your garbage DICK.
Activity: 176
On every coin we see trollers like Dickie D screaming the same thing again and again.
Maybe you are right but it's annoying when you read the same thing again and again.
You can sell your coins and leave.
Its a sad frowny face!!!  Like all the investors are making.  Except for the ones on top on this PONZI scam.  They're still smiling and desperately trying to milk out every last $ on the IPN side on things.  All the cheerleaders and supporters have contributed to stealing millions of dollars from old ladies and grandmas everywhere!!!!  #assholes

Dickie D.
122,360,709 SHITCOINS IN THE WILD NOW!!!!!  Just like clockwork. 

Dickie D.
Its pretty bad too when you further crunch the numbers.  It seems that approx the top 400 people carry about 72,274,236 of the shitcoins.  Thats not including the top 100 people who'll i'll just keep assuming are escrow accounts.  Why they need 100 i dont know, but its been a consistent benchmark. 

Now it really shows that this coin while increasing its dilution from isnt increasing its distribution.  There just arent enough people involved.  Its shaping up to be the perfect MLM crypto ponzi scam.  Where are all the shoppers using the app???  Who wrote all the fake app reviews???  None of it addes up with so few users. LOL.  Theres less users than "stores" most likely. 

Pretty awesome,  they designed the first abandoned virtual shopping mall.....

Dickie D.
Pages:
Jump to: